Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You at least made an effort. You can lead horses to water yet not force them to drink. :-|

The biggest problem with ignorance, I've found, are with those who are just flat-out DETERMINED to be ignorant -- fingers in ears, running in circles hollering LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! That's where ignorance becomes stupidity, when ignorant people are determined to remain that way.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, that was a discouraging conversation. Trucker just saw me outside vaping, said he used to "smoke one of those" for about a year, and got rid of it when he kept hearing about them blowing up. Tried to explain why that wasn't a big concern. He said he just went back to smoking cigarettes because "they got the same stuff in 'em" and there was no convincing him that vaping was better.:(
There was a news story that was all over the place locally, I dunno if it went national, about a truck driver whose e-cig exploded, blah blah, typical scare type of story. I was at the hospital a few months later and actually saw the guy. He yelled at us for having e-cigs in our hands. Got to talking to him and he was basically using an old Manhatten mech mod with some even older, damaged batteries while he was driving. So I guess there's that whole thing to contend with with truck drivers, if they hear another truckers mod exploded

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There was a news story that was all over the place locally, I dunno if it went national, about a truck driver whose e-cig exploded, blah blah, typical scare type of story. I was at the hospital a few months later and actually saw the guy. He yelled at us for having e-cigs in our hands. Got to talking to him and he was basically using an old Manhatten mech mod with some even older, damaged batteries while he was driving. So I guess there's that whole thing to contend with with truck drivers, if they hear another truckers mod exploded

Plus the whole rationalization thing -- the media and the FDA have made it VERY EASY for smokers to rationalize that cigarettes are no worse than vaping, so why bother. That's one of the big cornerstones of any addiction, being able to rationalize it to yourself -- "I can't quit now, I need it because _______". With all the slanted press, cigarette addicts can pat themselves on the back for continuing to smoke.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am also very selective on my net stuff. Chat boards like this is as much "social media" that I do.
That we share in common. If it weren't for my job. I'd never touch Instagram or Facebook. I used Facebook when it first started and was limited to college students and I was younger, but as I got older everything about it annoyed me so I don't think I've updated my profile or anything since maybe 2009, and I'm totally cool with that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well I've had my drama for the day. Was trying to get off the highway, traffic was bad and a I saw cop cars everywhere blocking off a bridge that goes over the highway (huck: the Breckinridge lane bridge over 264) and I get up to it and see there's a guy sitting on the edge of the bridge with a bunch of police trying to talk him down and keep him from jumping. That's really sad...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That we share in common. If it weren't for my job. I'd never touch Instagram or Facebook. I used Facebook when it first started and was limited to college students and I was younger, but as I got older everything about it annoyed me so I don't think I've updated my profile or anything since maybe 2009, and I'm totally cool with that

Too much drama on facebook. And not a little bit of butt showing as well ;)
Never Twitted or the like.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I've had my drama for the day. Was trying to get off the highway, traffic was bad and a I saw cop cars everywhere blocking off a bridge that goes over the highway (huck: the Breckinridge lane bridge over 264) and I get up to it and see there's a guy sitting on the edge of the bridge with a bunch of police trying to talk him down and keep him from jumping. That's really sad...

Yeah for some reason the cops get upset if you try and cheer the guy on.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The biggest problem with ignorance, I've found, are with those who are just flat-out DETERMINED to be ignorant -- fingers in ears, running in circles hollering LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! That's where ignorance becomes stupidity, when ignorant people are determined to remain that way.

Andria

Ah. I see we share the same definition of stupidity. :) I find too greed often begets ignorance, fear, hate. Fear is usually ultimately linked to facing loss of some kind. It returns to being desire in the end, and the little voice inside saying the most foul evil word, me.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM and GFY!

I was talking about Magoo last night. Our Serb friend got banned from ecf within 5 minutes of creating an account. Imagine that.

No! :D Color me shocked! :D :D :D Rude obnoxious people are welcomed with open arms at ECF, aren't they? Oh wait... only rude obnoxious MODERATORS! :D

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Maybe very vaguely as a dumbass not to be paid attention to.
But there are so many of those in the world.

He spent all day and night on ecf bashing Americans, overweight people, cloud chasers (to him a cloud chaser was anyone who used more than 7W), anyone who didn't use Provaris and Kayfuns, and well, pretty much everyone. He claimed he was from Prague and had 20 girlfriends and constantly had women throwing themselves at him. He was the biggest dickhead there.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He spent all day and night on ecf bashing Americans, overweight people, cloud chasers (to him a cloud chaser was anyone who used more than 7W), anyone who didn't use Provaris and Kayfuns, and well, pretty much everyone. He claimed he was from Prague and had 20 girlfriends and constantly had women throwing themselves at him. He was the biggest dickhead there.

I mainly caught his rants about clones, rather than the other stuff... apparently to him, anyone who isn't prepared to drop $300 on a mod+tank, is just scum and ought to be shot. Idiot. And of course all his hot air about czech women throwing themselves at him like a Hai Karate commercial. :D

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I dunno Roxy there are some pretty big dickheads over there....

They do attract a virtual cornicopia of them, but Steve was special. Insulted every other member except for fellow Provarinati unless they fell into one of his other categories of hate. Like being overweight or using juice with diketones. He often stated as well that everyone vaping over 7W were obese. His thinking was so convoluted and bizarre, it amazed me.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi guys, happy Tuesday.

Did I say something wrong? If I was out of line in the contest thread, I sincerely apologize.

I didn't take it that way :) Now someone else though, I'm getting put out with. Last night he insinuated I was incompetent and couldn't keep track of entries. Today he's questioning me about the 4 leftover black ones. I have better things to do right now than worry about those today :confused: But, Huck, I found you polite as always :)

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I didn't take it that way :) Now someone else though, I'm getting put out with. Last night he insinuated I was incompetent and couldn't keep track of entries. Today he's questioning me about the 4 leftover black ones. I have better things to do right now than worry about those today :confused: But, Huck, I found you polite as always :)
Sitting outside waiting for the mail man with my merlin

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do attract a virtual cornicopia of them, but Steve was special. Insulted every other member except for fellow Provarinati unless they fell into one of his other categories of hate. Like being overweight or using juice with diketones. He often stated as well that everyone vaping over 7W were obese. His thinking was so convoluted and bizarre, it amazed me.
I just ignore all snobs. Be they provari, high horse mod, authentic atty types, or wattage types.
I even tend to ignore wine or food snobs.
Sometimes they make me laugh though. So wrapped up in their own little corner of the world that they cannot see a bigger truth.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The fucktard's from the Cleveland Burbs lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are his ears intact? Probably not then.. if he grew up with Mike Tyson he'd have nibbles off an ear or two

Unless Mike Tyson got used to being punched in the face because of his smarter brother. :D

Seriously, they both make a living with their heads; NDT by using it to think with; MT by using it to beat up people's fists. :D

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GM and GFY!

I was talking about Magoo last night. Our Serb friend got banned from ecf within 5 minutes of creating an account. Imagine that.
Imagine that....LOL
dull_80_anim_gif_zps5yzzjcyd.gif

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol my gf wanted me to cancel my Merlin order

Andria

I am willing to bet that is exactly how Spanky acted when his gf told him to cancel his Merlin order :xD::xD::xD::xD::xD::xD::xD:

Afternoon and GFY yall!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He was a (vape) chemical expert too, I believe.....:headbang:

Morning folks, hope everyone is having a lovely Tuesday.....just got my sorry ass out of bed.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors