Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
stop staring at me i know i look nekid without my ecf refugee tag. ogles at juicyLucy.

That's ok, you've got the "VU Donator" one even though it still says "new user" -- good job! I had to wait till we got our tax refund. That's always when I buy all my vape shit for the year, the biggest part of it anyway, so I figure that's a good time to also support my online vaping hangout, may it live long and prosper. :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Didn't read his book but I've always been a fan

I could tell he was brilliant just from his music, so when I saw he had a book, I was all over that. Great read!

Ozzy Osbourne, on the other hand, is every bit the doofus he appears to be, but his book was a fun read too. If he didn't have Sharon, he'd have crashed and burned years and years ago. :D But at least now I have a better understanding of the mysterious death of Randy Rhoades.

Andria

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Think im going to switch to my tablet, need to lye down have had vertigo for the past 5 days. I figured if the room is spinning one way i should drink bewz to make my head spin the other way equalizing myself back to normal. Or as normal as i can be.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What the heck happened here, when someone posts a video, all I see is a black box. This started yesterday. I haven't changed any settings, still using Chrome. Would video's posted using tapatalk screws things up on my end?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Think im going to switch to my tablet, need to lye down have had vertigo for the past 5 days. I figured if the room is spinning one way i should drink bewz to make my head spin the other way equalizing myself back to normal. Or as normal as i can be.

That's a drag

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What the heck happened here, when someone posts a video, all I see is a black box. This started yesterday. I haven't changed any settings, still using Chrome. Would video's posted using tapatalk screws things up on my end?

I don't use Tapatalk -- I'm on an actual PC. :D

Did you update your browser maybe?

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yours are black boxes tonight, last night I could see yours, but not others, double-weird.

That IS strange. I wonder if it could be because *I* updated MY browser -- FF. I updated all my stuff today, and installed the ink in my nearly-dry printer -- quite a productive day, considering the cleaning up of the vape area, too. :D Now it looks like this:

bottomisdone.jpg

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That IS strange. I wonder if it could be because *I* updated MY browser -- FF. I updated all my stuff today, and installed the ink in my nearly-dry printer -- quite a productive day, considering the cleaning up of the vape area, too. :D Now it looks like this:

bottomisdone.jpg

Andria
A GTE cup how dated ;)

Got my under $20 Dovpo Punisher80 today. Works nice. Only does TI TC mode, VW and VV. which is fine for me since I do not do TC.
Is my designated workshop mod now with a STM with Polycarb bellcap on top.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening, and GFY Fugee's. And an extra big GFYIYFA ECF. I see in the Womper Woom thread over there, that Retired1 has finally been told to put down and back away from the gun. That's a positive, but I also see that they sanitized the FUCK out of that brouhaha. A lot of valid criticisms and observations have been purged in the cleanup. They should have been left, for perspective. GFY you lil pussy Oliver. You become an even sadder motherfucker almost daily in my eyes.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wanna make up a cherry swirl just got to find the right cherry. Years ago I fell in love with ecblends cherry but I'm looking for something better.

I like TFA's Cherry Extract better than any other I've tried. Not too sweet, nor too tart, nor medicinal... the Goldilocks of cherry flavor. :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you read his book? Excellent read, of his adventures in the music business. Thoroughly enjoyable; he's every bit as intelligent and engaging as his music! :)

Andria

I loved Neil Youngs music since the first time I heard it and can listen to him day in and day out. His politics on the other hand I am not a fan of so doubt if I will ever read his book.

I could tell he was brilliant just from his music, so when I saw he had a book, I was all over that. Great read!

Ozzy Osbourne, on the other hand, is every bit the doofus he appears to be, but his book was a fun read too. If he didn't have Sharon, he'd have crashed and burned years and years ago. :D But at least now I have a better understanding of the mysterious death of Randy Rhoades.

Andria

The loss of Randy Rhoads was a total senseless waste of a very talented and gifted guitarist. The rock world still morns the loss. As for Ozzy, even without Sharon he would of still made it huge. Sharon for many years prevented any chance of a Black Sabbath reunion out of greed. Even with him being a total wastoid everyone who has ever worked with him musically says he has a deep talent for coming up with awesome lyrics off the hip. The song suicide solution was written when Ozzy walked into the dressing room and Randy Rhoads was doing warm up riffs and what he was playing sounded good to Ozzy so Ozzy got him to play it a few times more. Like 20 minutes later the song was a done deal.
Ozzy has produced a ton of great music and Sharon had nothing to do with that. She only managed or as many say, mismanaged him.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Enjoying some Vanilla for Pipe tonight.

That's one I just ordered more of, and also some shisha vanilla; I hear great things about that one. And finally I'll learn what this odd thing called a cherimoya is! Never heard of 'em till I started vaping and DIY and hanging out in INW threads. :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's one I just ordered more of, and also some shisha vanilla; I hear great things about that one. And finally I'll learn what this odd thing called a cherimoya is! Never heard of 'em till I started vaping and DIY and hanging out in INW threads. :D

Andria

I like the Vanilla for Pipe by itself at %6. Reminds me of roasting marshmallows.

The Inawera cherry for pipe sucks horribly to me.

Let me know what ya think of cherimoya

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna make up a cherry swirl just got to find the right cherry. Years ago I fell in love with ecblends cherry but I'm looking for something better.
Cherry is a hard one for ejuice.

btw I like Andria am vaping on what I pretty much always vape on DIY Vanilla Custard.
In Narda on top of a Nemisis. Both clones btw ;)
Heck I paid 1.99 for the Nemmy clone and another .25 for a couple of magnets for it. Nice threading and finish, works great.
And paid $12 for the Narda clone.
I call that Low Horse vapin.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cherry is a hard one for ejuice.

btw I like Andria am vaping on what I pretty much always vape on DIY Vanilla Custard.
In Narda on top of a Nemisis. Both clones btw ;)
Heck I paid 1.99 for the Nemmy clone and another .25 for a couple of magnets for it. Nice threading and finish, works great.
And paid $12 for the Narda clone.
I call that Low Horse vapin.
If I didn't know you were a crumpet, I might have mistaken you for Hipster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors