Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Interesting, I won some juice the other night and picked cherry, mainly because I rarely actually buy juice so I figured I'd try something I'm not sure if I'd like, lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oddly, after 4 years of vaping, the best cherry I still have ever had, was Smokeless Image's. Now THAT is not right...

OMG I found about 10 bottles of their Ice Menthol 100 PG in the dark recesses of my closet last weekend....

I was vaping the shit out of that about 2.5 years ago

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Clouds ?

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

I don't build for clouds, bro, lol. I like flavor with a little resistance in the draw.

I'm sure it would put out if that was the aim though.

It's got very decent flavor, great build deck and lots of air options and it's solidly built with a bf pin preinstalled, with a regular pin in the goodie bag.

It can't hold a candle to the Stumpy or my beloved Chalice, but decent enough for a cheap ready-to-go squonk atty.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't build for clouds, bro, lol. I like flavor with a little resistance in the draw.

I'm sure it would put out if that was the aim though.

It's got very decent flavor, great build deck and lots of air options and it's solidly built with a bf pin preinstalled, with a regular pin in the goodie bag.

It can't hold a candle to the Stumpy or my beloved Chalice, but decent enough for a cheap ready-to-go squonk atty.
I have been eyeballing that rda for a while, but I like originals. Always had bad luck with clones.... I have (8) Rdas and I seem to be happy nowadays with tanks... They are getting pretty good ie. The Boreas.......

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looked for that flavor again and again, but never found another one that tasted that good....

Sure you aren't just romanticizing it? When I am honest with myself, I think..
1. I should have gotten a nicer room.
2. I could have taken a stronger position. I believe in Christian Charity, but I wasn't intended to be a missionary.
3. Pocket cell phone cameras! Oh, in all other aspects, I love the era I landed in. But pics man....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sure you aren't just romanticizing it? When I am honest with myself, I think..
1. I should have gotten a nicer room.
2. I could have taken a stronger position. I believe in Christian Charity, but I wasn't intended to be a missionary.
3. Pocket cell phone cameras! Oh, in all other aspects, I love the era I landed in. But pics man....

Tehehehe

20/20 hindsight man

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have been eyeballing that rda for a while, but I like originals. Always had bad luck with clones.... I have (8) Rdas and I seem to be happy nowadays with tanks... They are getting pretty good ie. The Boreas.......

I don't know what an authentic is going for, but I'd say it would be a worthwhile investment based on this little Tobeco jobber. I just needed a solid BF atty fast and on a budget...Mainly because I'm neurotic and can't stand to have a mod without its own dedicated atty

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what an authentic is going for, but I'd say it would be a worthwhile investment based on this little Tobeco jobber. I just needed a solid BF atty fast and on a budget...Mainly because I'm neurotic and can't stand to have a mod without its own dedicated atty
I'm almost finished with a shinny cnc machined 1590g PWM..... I just soldered the board..... And put a blue meter in it with blue buttons...... That rda would fit it perfectly.....uploadfromtaptalk1465022820666.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stainless Boreas would really rock that - it would really look outstanding and probably vape like a champ
Well she works.... Put the crown thanks to Lucy
5c406096fd65b2d24fbbe8db40f44934.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1465024580932.jpguploadfromtaptalk1465024591783.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She hits hard too..... Wow.... Another project completed..... Thanks for everyone's support..... Series 8.4v but the lowest is 2.5v and I was able to squeeze a small on and off switch....The board was pre-made from a Reddit member.....A Lipo is probably going in.... I left the tray loose so I can remove it.....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
She hits hard too..... Wow.... Another project completed..... Thanks for everyone's support..... Series 8.4v but the lowest is 2.5v and I was able to squeeze a small on and off switch....The board was pre-made from a Reddit member.....A Lipo is probably going in.... I left the tray loose so I can remove it.....

You ever build squonkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors