ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know what an authentic is going for, but I'd say it would be a worthwhile investment based on this little Tobeco jobber. I just needed a solid BF atty fast and on a budget...Mainly because I'm neurotic and can't stand to have a mod without its own dedicated atty
Hmmm...mod...dedicated atty...does that have to go both ways? If so I seem to be doing it wrong. Guess I better get busy buying more mods. I'll need nearly twice as many as I have now. Especially since vape mail arrived this morning, and it included my black Merlin win, and a couple stainless Boreases.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We should commission you to make one in the shape of a shoe for Moo

Fashion the atty after a toe - he'd be in shrimpers heaven

This is my kinda Pochahottie.. Notice she's cut off at the knee's. Now THAT is sexy. Leaves a LOT to the imagination... ;) Mmmmm... shrimp sandals, shrimp moccasins, shrimp pumps..

13322066_1082290991845881_4512696754742783908_n.jpg

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did that the first night I set it up - I couldn't believe the flavor out of it

I sucked down two tanks in about four hours and was almost shaking but it was like I was possessed, I couldn't stop vaping the dam thing

Hahaha... I did that with the Boreas too. I was a lil freaked out to get such a nic buzz at 3mg! I couldn't hardly believe it!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yes.

Moo pulled out some from his freezer the other day that was dated 2012 and he said it was as clean as can be

Yep, had a 500ml from MFS that had never been opened. Just went right into the basement freezer and stayed there. Dark, quiet, and no O2. It is gloriously clean.

Since we are NOT on ECF, I gotta say. I scored a 1L of PURE nic, which will make 10L of 100mg down the road, if need be. It came in a plastic bottle, completely enveloped in one of those super tough aluminized, seam welded bags. I put THAT in a bag, THAT in a wooden box, and THAT in another big ziploc. At 3mg, it'll make 85 GALLONS of juice for the Mrs. and I. That's two lifetimes for each of us, if we started at 18 and lived to be 90.

Word in the science findings about pure nic, is it is outrageously stable. Apparently, it is the vg and pg that spoil. As long as air doesn't get to pure nic, it is pretty much eternal.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yep, had a 500ml from MFS that had never been opened. Just went right into the basement freezer and stayed there. Dark, quiet, and no O2. It is gloriously clean.

Since we are NOT on ECF, I gotta say. I scored a 1L of PURE nic, which will make 10L of 100mg down the road, if need be. It came in a plastic bottle, completely enveloped in one of those super tough aluminized, seam welded bags. I put THAT in a bag, THAT in a wooden box, and THAT in another big ziploc. At 3mg, it'll make 85 GALLONS of juice for the Mrs. and I. That's two lifetimes for each of us, if we started at 18 and lived to be 90.

That pure shit scares me - but it is a space saver

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That pure shit scares me - but it is a space saver

Yep, not to be trifled with. I've rode in a car with a big puddle of 24mg soaked into my pants, for 8 hours. I didn't need to vape, for sure. 100mg I don't freak if i get a bit on my hand. Just rinse and dry, no panic. But 1000mg, I will be wearing ALL the gear for. Gloves, apron, goggles AND a SUPER well ventilated area plus a fresh air respirator. I imagine any significant exposure would kill pretty quick.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to be confused with all my GFY ECF which was NOT with love, but good morning and GFY Fugee's! It's a BEAUTIFUL day! And I'm going HOME in a few hours. Not that I don't like the farm. Our barn mouser had 7 kits. They're pretty cute.. Time to get HER AND them fixed... and a bigger food bowl... but there is enough space, and outbuildings here, to support all 8. Mom seems way too sweet and timid to drive em off, but I've seen it many times. Going to be a helluva vet bill.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yep, not to be trifled with. I've rode in a car with a big puddle of 24mg soaked into my pants, for 8 hours. I didn't need to vape, for sure. 100mg I don't freak if i get a bit on my hand. Just rinse and dry, no panic. But 1000mg, I will be wearing ALL the gear for. Gloves, apron, goggles AND a SUPER well ventilated area plus a fresh air respirator. I imagine any significant exposure would kill pretty quick.

I wonder if you can get it in a dry concentrate

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if you can get it in a dry concentrate

Well, I'm no scientist but the dry is the salt of Nicotine. Not sure it is as easy as diluting it with base and it having the same vape properties. The salt is used for gum, spray, etc. Fast acting and intended for digesting. Hmm...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm no scientist but the dry is the salt of Nicotine. Not sure it is as easy as diluting it with base and it having the same vape properties. The salt is used for gum, spray, etc. Fast acting and intended for digesting. Hmm...

I'm going to check into it

I get a lot of stuff in dry concentrate that 99.9 % of consumers buy wet.

It just saves on postage and space. But this has deeper implications

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like the Vanilla for Pipe by itself at %6. Reminds me of roasting marshmallows.

The Inawera cherry for pipe sucks horribly to me.

Let me know what ya think of cherimoya

Yeah I don't care for any of the INW cherries; for my Cherry-Vanilla Pipe, I use TFA's cherry extract along with that Vanilla for Pipe and Deluxe TDM, and a bit of Vanilla Swirl too, though I may use Shisha Vanilla next time. I tried adding a little DNB to it last time, but haven't worked up the courage to try that yet. It's gotta be well steeped by now. That DNB smelled so weird in the bottle, is why I'm feeling hesitant to try that latest iteration.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I took inventory, and I currently have 16 mods, 24 attys. 2 of each are currently in a box waiting to ship out, leaving me with 14 mods 22 attys. If I'm gonna have a dedicated mod for each atty and vice versa, that means I need to buy 8, yes 8 additional mods. Thanks @JuicyLucy for giving me an excuse to go mod shopping. Hmmm, a couple people on the Merlin thread say it works well in the Smoant Knight...

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Heck, wE all do Stuart - we want details!
Just being total failures at doing their jobs. Which reflects on us as a company, when our customers don't get their packages. And I've tried for three days to get a human being from usps on the phone with no luck. The main automated number from usps is so infuriating I'd rather be beaten with a red hot car antenna than deal with that thing again

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So I took inventory, and I currently have 16 mods, 24 attys. 2 of each are currently in a box waiting to ship out, leaving me with 14 mods 22 attys. If I'm gonna have a dedicated mod for each atty and vice versa, that means I need to buy 8, yes 8 additional mods. Thanks @JuicyLucy for giving me an excuse to go mod shopping. Hmmm, a couple people on the Merlin thread say it works well in the Smoant Knight...

Glad I could help you out there Kad

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors