Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
984a888408e928cec24ce91cd758c458.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning, looks like ya'll are about to get a bit of rain.

Hope you're feeling better.
Feeling any better today Doc?

Feeling a bit better today, thanks for asking :)

Last night was real easy at work so got to rest my arm. Then when I got off work I brought a case of water to the apartments and like a dumb ass I picked it up about chest level to put it on the landing by my door and hurt the arm again. After that I had to put that case of water on top of the fridge. That was fun and very painful. At times I can be my own worst enemy :gaah:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning, Doc! GFY! I sure hope you don't have a torn rotator. I did mine, trying to pull start a Hotsie. Took a couple years before I got any reasonable amount of use out of it, without pain and setbacks. In your job, it'll be tough to baby it sufficiently, long enough, for it to heal well or quickly. And everyone I've talked to who opted for surgical relief, regrets it.

Knew a guy who was out for 8 months from rotator cuff surgery. He made it back to work and two months later tore it again. Not good in my opinion.

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Feeling a bit better today, thanks for asking :)

Last night was real easy at work so got to rest my arm. Then when I got off work I brought a case of water to the apartments and like a dumb ass I picked it up about chest level to put it on the landing by my door and hurt the arm again. After that I had to put that case of water on top of the fridge. That was fun and very painful. At times I can be my own worst enemy :gaah:

I'd probably get myself a sling just to remind myself not to use that arm.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd probably get myself a sling just to remind myself not to use that arm.

I was out of work from Nov 2014 to June of last year because the doc cut my intestines during a hernia surgery. I already have 4 areas sticking out my stomach from where the hernia surgery failed from that quack having to cut thru it to repair my cut intestines and a whole boat load of crap that I went thru with that. So I gotta save my sick leave until I can accumulate enough to have another surgeon repair the screwed up repair the first surgeon botched. If I wear an arm sling they would send me home so gotta just grin and bear it for now.
I told the lead mechanic in case they wanted to do a first report of injury but he said just take it easy and try not to hurt it anymore.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was out of work from Nov 2014 to June of last year because the doc cut my intestines during a hernia surgery. I already have 4 areas sticking out my stomach from where the hernia surgery failed from that quack having to cut thru it to repair my cut intestines and a whole boat load of crap that I went thru with that. So I gotta save my sick leave until I can accumulate enough to have another surgeon repair the screwed up repair the first surgeon botched. If I wear an arm sling they would send me home so gotta just grin and bear it for now.
I told the lead mechanic in case they wanted to do a first report of injury but he said just take it easy and try not to hurt it anymore.
ugh - remember to breathe, doc - and don't push it :(

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That would prolly hammer all the gunk out of my sinuses for sure. Am just now able to take hits off the RSST again. Was barely using the dinky 808 match 10 kit. Witch gave me some clair-a-sumpin she got as script, figure it is what has me bubble headed. That and feeling edgy, ya know the hee bee jeebie edgy.

"Oh look, somebody over, oops, nope .. hm ... ah somebody over ..nope .." always right at peripherals, kill zone. It does what it is supposed to do, clear you out. Not sure I appreciate the bubble head and edgy.

Just you wait, I may have a Goony yet. Witch called the folks in charge of the reimbursement stipend Thursday. I had the email showing she faxed in our 'trip logs', showing they got it. "They didn't get it." So, she faxed it again. Now, they allegedly need ten days to process.

By then we'll have our next round of 'trip logs' ready to file. Shit they could likely wind up not giving out any cred until after the regs hit. LOL I think then, some bodies might go missing.

"Sorry your honor, on mine I swear it was the clair-a-sumpin. It made me think they were reptilian aliens. I had no choice but to defend my brother dolphins."

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Bravo! Give it another go! :)

Not for being stupid, or insane. It's for being determined to live and go at it to the fullest. Life keeps knocking on your ass, keep getting up as long as you can, laugh in life's face and tell it it's momma put the wrong combat boots on it. Next time tell it the skirt it wears is so sexy it makes you horny. Wash, rinse, repeat. How do you know you're done? Well, when you can no longer wash.

Remember too, Life, she's a cosmic joke, ain't nobody gets outta her alive. :) So laugh and enjoy it despite any pain, suffering, oppression. Enough of us run around laughing the rest of 'em might lock us up. But we're contagious so then they'd get locked up too. Why not lock us all up? :) Bet we could finally get that global orgasm going on then. Then everybody would get fugee'd everyone would GFY!

There we go! Haha I may not need to make Fucking Pants(tm), just get everybody locked up. Heck yeah, saves me all sorts of overhead on R&D, especially for butterfly peoples. Now, all us locked up we be sure to spread the love. :)

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's from the vapor....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
EEK! You need to clean that fan mister! lol
I'm still sick!!!! But I don't think I'll have wine tonight even though it makes me feel better. Chopdoc told me to stay home from work when I first got sick and I should have listened. :( Now you all have to read my whines.............I need cheese.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm still sick!!!! But I don't think I'll have wine tonight even though it makes me feel better. Chopdoc told me to stay home from work when I first got sick and I should have listened. :( Now you all have to read my whines.............I need cheese.

Looks like you could scrape up a considerable amount of cheese off of Manny's fan

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bravo! Give it another go! :)

Not for being stupid, or insane. It's for being determined to live and go at it to the fullest. Life keeps knocking on your ass, keep getting up as long as you can, laugh in life's face and tell it it's momma put the wrong combat boots on it. Next time tell it the skirt it wears is so sexy it makes you horny. Wash, rinse, repeat. How do you know you're done? Well, when you can no longer wash.

damn, that's deep. I was just realizing that if the fat kid, did a military crawl he could get across fairly unscathed.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Knew a guy who was out for 8 months from rotator cuff surgery. He made it back to work and two months later tore it again. Not good in my opinion.
My cousin in your neck of the woods had that surgery 2 months ago. It's rough but she's getting better. Hate seeing you go through all that. :(

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here you go sweetie.
QNxEOr6951-6.png

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

images
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Hope ya feel better soon :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
damn, that's deep. I was just realizing that if the fat kid, did a military crawl he could get across fairly unscathed.

Still waters here. I go inside a whole lot, look at all sorts of different dots, link 'em all up. It was why I was good at figuring out how to break stuff down.

You're correct too. He could just crawl through. Far as I know none of the rules ever say "go head long at it", it's more "get through it". Ah ha, back to dead horses again. Damn.

See a dead horse, don't flog it or kick it. It'll still be a dead horse at the end of the day & you'll have a sore foot. Just fucking go around, over, under, through the dead horse. All else fails talk to some guy, it may or may not be Mr. Morely wearing a pair of dirty coveralls with the name tag "Joe". He's got a dirty recipe for some shit what is kin to C-4 floating in his kidney. You can blast the horse out of the way.

Mr. Morely will deny any kind of information knowing. "I don't know shit, flush it too quick." Mr. Morely will also deny liability. "Look, you got stuff, you used stuff, not me, I just stood here. It's all on you." Mr. Morely is likely a figment of imaginations too. He is a ghost, slipping away quicker than vapor.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Having a little fun here w/ RSST, cheap volt meter, MVP2. On the volt meter the coil build read 0.15. On the MVP it reads 1.3. I'm trying to suess it out but it's still vaping alright. LOL

Jiggle jiggle the positive pin, take it down all the way the MVP reads 0.0. Turn it back up just a hair, I get 1.3. Kinky. I likes it, I likes it a lot. :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors