VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

you guys suck

original.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That would prolly hammer all the gunk out of my sinuses for sure. Am just now able to take hits off the RSST again. Was barely using the dinky 808 match 10 kit. Witch gave me some clair-a-sumpin she got as script, figure it is what has me bubble headed. That and feeling edgy, ya know the hee bee jeebie edgy.

"Oh look, somebody over, oops, nope .. hm ... ah somebody over ..nope .." always right at peripherals, kill zone. It does what it is supposed to do, clear you out. Not sure I appreciate the bubble head and edgy.

Just you wait, I may have a Goony yet. Witch called the folks in charge of the reimbursement stipend Thursday. I had the email showing she faxed in our 'trip logs', showing they got it. "They didn't get it." So, she faxed it again. Now, they allegedly need ten days to process.

By then we'll have our next round of 'trip logs' ready to file. Shit they could likely wind up not giving out any cred until after the regs hit. LOL I think then, some bodies might go missing.

"Sorry your honor, on mine I swear it was the clair-a-sumpin. It made me think they were reptilian aliens. I had no choice but to defend my brother dolphins."

As is so often the case... I don't have a single clue WHAT youre talking about.... it seems suspiciously like english.. yet... NOT.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I gotta confess... as much as I looooooooooooove dachshunds.... having a cat is turning me more and more into a cat person, than a dog person. They're so quiet, so independent, so clean, so instinctive -- training a puppy not to piddle on the floor takes MONTHS.... show a kitten a box of sand, it knows exactly what to do with it, and won't do it anyplace else. That rocks!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmm... not really wild about pugs TBH... they always seem like ill-tempered little ankle biters to me. Same for Pomeranians, and Pekingese.

Andria
My pug is a sweetheart. Just like her mommy. :D
I gotta confess... as much as I looooooooooooove dachshunds.... having a cat is turning me more and more into a cat person, than a dog person. They're so quiet, so independent, so clean, so instinctive -- training a puppy not to piddle on the floor takes MONTHS.... show a kitten a box of sand, it knows exactly what to do with it, and won't do it anyplace else. That rocks!

Andria
I just loved my dachshunds. Bonnie and Clyde. I've always leaned more toward dogs, but hey, I love all animals.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As is so often the case... I don't have a single clue WHAT youre talking about.... it seems suspiciously like english.. yet... NOT.

Andria

I was saying that a goon would probably clear out all the gunk in my head, lungs. Also, the clair-something the witch gave me made me edgy, bubble headed.

Also, said the folks minding the reimbursement funds for our medical trips, dropped the ball on their end. We faxed in what they required. They say they didn't get it. This time and last time we got confirmation they did get it, it went to their fax machine at the least.

Also, said I may eventually get goons for myself. Yet if, these guys allegedly doing the pay outs keep dicking around. If they do it may well be after all is banned. I might have to see to bodies vanishing then.

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My new purple suitcase came in. LOVE it! Got my plane tickets and I'm leaving for NOLA on the 16th. Family reunion in Houma. Lot's of Cajun cousins and plenty of Cajun food. I'm getting excited. This will be the first time I actually flew there since it's only a day's drive. But I'm getting so sick of driving through Baton Rouge and being in stop and go traffic for an hour it'll be a nice break. Only bad thing is I won't be able to bring back all my spices. But, I got a LOT from my March trip anyway.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to profane this thread with talk of actual vaping, but there is a super-sale on the Boreas at Eciggity

View attachment 53277

I may need to sweet talk the witch. Velocity style deck, similar to a Griffin but not quite the same. Top fill like the Smok tanks. This is the first I've seen this one. Like seeing them broken down. Deck set as bottom feed, i.e. gravity fed from the juice in the tank. Very nice, very, very nice.

Think the witch still owes me a B-day gift. Must at least try. Such a sweet looking tank. I would probably buy it for $25, but that for me is a bit high as far as tanks. Granted, yes some merit that or more. I'm not disparaging the quality at all. I just have trouble spending money when it is difficult come by.

This is not debasing the quality of any product, it is my view. If you have a tank & can make it next to nothing, sell it next to nothing, it does the job. Is there need as a consumer to keep buying up the high end tanks that basically do the same thing as the low end tank? Yes, a tank is a tank, is a tank, is exactly what I'm saying.

I say the same regarding RDAs, regarding mods. It holds the battery, is it regulated, or mechanical? I do not see much difference beyond that with mods. although recently, I have seen that the Evics are adding in games and clocks. Um, okay I can wear a watch, got a Nintendo Wii with some home brew. Do I need games and clocks on a battery box? Shoot soon the battery boxes will build us houses. Yay.

I'm not trying to fuss or seem as though I'm against innovation. To me though it seems kind of skewed. Then again, I have in the past year been told I'm getting the old. *sighs*

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EEK! You need to clean that fan mister! lol
I'm still sick!!!! But I don't think I'll have wine tonight even though it makes me feel better. Chopdoc told me to stay home from work when I first got sick and I should have listened. :( Now you all have to read my whines.............I need cheese.
I cleaned it last night.... So it's good for another year of ......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I may need to sweet talk the witch. Velocity style deck, similar to a Griffin but not quite the same. Top fill like the Smok tanks. This is the first I've seen this one. Like seeing them broken down. Deck set as bottom feed, i.e. gravity fed from the juice in the tank. Very nice, very, very nice.

Think the witch still owes me a B-day gift. Must at least try. Such a sweet looking tank. I would probably buy it for $25, but that for me is a bit high as far as tanks. Granted, yes some merit that or more. I'm not disparaging the quality at all. I just have trouble spending money when it is difficult come by.

This is not debasing the quality of any product, it is my view. If you have a tank & can make it next to nothing, sell it next to nothing, it does the job. Is there need as a consumer to keep buying up the high end tanks that basically do the same thing as the low end tank? Yes, a tank is a tank, is a tank, is exactly what I'm saying.

I say the same regarding RDAs, regarding mods. It holds the battery, is it regulated, or mechanical? I do not see much difference beyond that with mods. although recently, I have seen that the Evics are adding in games and clocks. Um, okay I can wear a watch, got a Nintendo Wii with some home brew. Do I need games and clocks on a battery box? Shoot soon the battery boxes will build us houses. Yay.

I'm not trying to fuss or seem as though I'm against innovation. To me though it seems kind of skewed. Then again, I have in the past year been told I'm getting the old. *sighs*

Well hell, I like my clone Achilles originals better than the authentic Achilles 2. Because he fucked up the tight draw by trying to make it appeal to cloud chasers, GOD DAMN IT. That really pisses me off to no end. Goddamn cloud chasers have ENOUGH ALREADY! LEAVE SOME FOR THE FUCKING TOOTLE PUFFERS!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well I actually didn't clean it..... I pointed at the oil drops and my cat licked it real clean..... She loves ejuice...........

You might want to consider keeping it clean for your Ms. Kitty. Any pg in the juice is very bad for cats. It causes a type of anemia in felines called Heinze body and leads to gradual health problems :(

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I actually didn't clean it..... I pointed at the oil drops and my cat licked it real clean..... She loves ejuice...........

Blech. lol.
I'm impressed with the mods you've made. Very nice. Sorry you burned yourself though. I have a degree in electronics but haven't used a soldering iron in years now. I was the only woman that graduated with it after 4 years. Fun classes and I even learned how to repair televisions. Hated those huge filter capacitors though. OUCH if you got zapped by one.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great loss.....

Yes, but he suffered for years. :( I remember my mom getting upset and saying he was conceited. My dad liked him though. lol. I actually worked for a small time as a masseuse for a friend that was a boxer. He won the golden gloves too. He'd come out of the ring and I'd get to work. It was cool, but a little bloody sometimes. I'm a jack of all trades and master of none.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well hell, I like my clone Achilles originals better than the authentic Achilles 2. Because he fucked up the tight draw by trying to make it appeal to cloud chasers, GOD DAMN IT. That really pisses me off to no end. Goddamn cloud chasers have ENOUGH ALREADY! LEAVE SOME FOR THE FUCKING TOOTLE PUFFERS!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

Well yes, there's that as well. :)

I was speaking generally though of the whole market. Again, not putting any product down, not putting anyone down. I see things and think K.I.S.S. Does it do what is advertised on the tin? Yep. Will it last say five years at least? Yep. Alright, good price point? Well it's around $20-40, if I look may find it on sale elsewhere.

My point is a pencil and flip notepad works to log a crime scene very well. Now a days they break out all the high tech gadgets. A guy with a notepad and pencil has it all jotted down before their gear gets up and going. If it works, don't fix it, if it works why buy new just because it's new? Now apply that with tanks, mods, RDA, RBA, RDTA.

Again not knocking any person, or product. It is just more of view of the whole.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Andria
I have to ask, I'm getting this with the kf5
people screaming because the draw is not tight enough lke the kfl and the kf4
well, being that I have both and like them also... I say -- use the kfl than! I have the kf5 and love the thing..... let me have a kayfun product that works for my all purpose needs, you've had the kfl since 2013.

I guess do you see the point? what was there already wasn't broken for you, but the guy that made the atty you like can expamce it and sell more to a broader audience.

just like svoe did with theit line. and in the proess people like me that used to use it, but moved further on, get to come home.

does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors