Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not going to judge ya sweetie... my own bizarre proclivities are often afoot.

And I do try to avoid pushing onto others. Not everyone appreciates that, or being able to enjoy both genders. Course we still got idiots that think skin colors matter too, or what color some wad of cloth flies over head on a stanchion.

Be nice to see humanity set it all aside and unite against its commonly shared evil/s. No, I need not believe in God to know evil exists. No, it is not a paradox to not buy one without the other. Still some would suggest anything to find a means to divide.

Last edited:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Hey guys, I'm the best boss eva! Gotya a big ol bag o' dicks!" *Thunk* "Have fun!"

Hahaha... SO much for my social experiment. On the last big job, I took 10 new AIO's, 10 bottles of 24mg King Cake. I had over 30 guys on that job, and of those, about 25 were smokers. My ONLY request, was that any takers have at least SOME interest in quitting cigarettes. THREE. That's how many rose to the qualifier. And someone stole one. lol.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha... SO much for my social experiment. On the last big job, I took 10 new AIO's, 10 bottles of 24mg King Cake. I had over 30 guys on that job, and of those, about 25 were smokers. My ONLY request, was that any takers have at least SOME interest in quitting cigarettes. THREE. That's how many rose to the qualifier. And someone stole one. lol.

That's just pure dishonor. Not that I would exactly beg, but I find my Pap's words. "If you so bad off you got to steal it, you can ask for it instead."

Shoot boss guy says "hey give this a try instead of killing yourself" & offers a bit of a freebie, no point stealing. But then I guess someone foolishly though "gee, let me steal what's offered freely, anyway" Make the stupid stop hurting.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's just pure dishonor. Not that I would exactly beg, but I find my Pap's words. "If you so bad off you got to steal it, you can ask for it instead."

Shoot boss guy says "hey give this a try instead of killing yourself" & offers a bit of a freebie, no point stealing. But then I guess someone foolishly though "gee, let me steal what's offered freely, anyway" Make the stupid stop hurting.

I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I was. The three "takers" have all been offered free refills on their nicquids. I have no idea who the thief is, so he is on his own.

Oh yeah, and he didn't even take a bottle of juice. I wonder how much he thinks he is going to hawk that $15 mod for...

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason, that old dog over there tires me out. I swear, he takes controversial positions and makes shit up just so someone will engage him. So, I am done with the Every Crazy Fuck shuffle, and am shuffling off for a good nights sleep. Nite, all!

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
me 1 please help me. Aft
I just picked up the mutation x V5 authentic around 25 dollars. Of all the velocitys i have Glaciers, kenndys and so forth, I have to say the is the best addy i own. Great for flavor for clouds the airflow adjustments are fantastic.
Yes,I also like the mutation x v5 very much,just it seems that little people knows about it,it is a pity.For I think it is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors