Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have one (well, sort of I guess, since it isn't actually in my possession, but I do have one), along with a couple other 26650 mods. Somehow never quite got around to buying any 26650s though.

If you get possession of them again then get at least 35 amp 26650 batteries. I have a couple 20 amp ones and they dont last at all.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you get possession of them again then get at least 35 amp 26650 batteries. I have a couple 20 amp ones and they dont last at all.
I'm not worried about it, I know it's safe and in good hands. One day I'll use it again. As far as batts go, I am definitely looking at 35 amp, if and when I decide to get some.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning all! GFYs!!!!

Had an awesome day yesterday! Ex and I had a long talk and it seems that we cleared a lot of the BS and are going to try and be a bit better towards each other. Not getting back together or anything like that but better to try and get along than fight all the time over our daughter. Took a while to get to this point and Im sure its not all good just yet but definitely a huge step forward! :D

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fucking eye exam. :wait:

There's a good product idea, a fucking eye exam. People might want that more so than fucking pants.

Me and my brother decided we could give away two pair of fucking pants per person. We figured that would let everyone get fucked, producing a global orgasm and thereby global peace. Then, like good drug pushers we would charge $20 for non-gender fucking pants. That way you buy fucking pants and you still get fucked regardless your gender, or lack of one.

This idea of a fucking eye exam though. Hm, that might work out better. We give everyone the visual stimulation of fucking while giving them their fucking eye exam, for free, well letting world governments pay for it as a 'health care' program. Yes, we would put the government folks in front of the line too. Global peace through getting visually fucked, then we got everyone hooked after the 'first taste' we give out cheap fucking eye exams every three months so we keep peace. How cheap? Show up at a fucking eye doctor's office, get a fucking eye exam.

Although fucking eye exams might take more fucking research and more fucking development. Come to fucking think about it, it sounds like more of a fucking problem than fucking pants. We already got the fucking cotton gins and the fucking denim weavers. I think we can even get fucking vibrators at a good cost, so fucking pants are easily made. We do need to ensure our fucking pants are fucking tight enough though. They need to be fucking tight, this is not too fucking loose, or too fucking tight ... they need to be fucking pants after all.

ETA: With all this fucking above, I think my give a damn unit went out on me. So now, I do not give a fuck. Too much fucking already broke the damn. I used be damn good, but without a damn to give it's difficult giving a fuck too. Well, I need to go see to fixing that damn giver. I actually might want to give a fuck.

--- Bit of clarity regarding my thinking about 'fucking pants'. We as a family had gathered in my middle brother's home for Thanksgiving. As we were getting ready to line up for getting plates of food his wife says out loud, "Damn it, I need to get these fucking pants off! They're cutting me in half." Me and my younger brother stood there and both of us had the same idea at the same time.

Our thinking --> "Fucking pants? Oh Hell yeah, I want fucked by my pants too! C'mon get those fucking pants off!" <-- Our thinking

She looked at both of us thinking we were suddenly perving on her. Granted she's cute enough but no, that was not the case, we were both more interested in 'fucking pants', it struck us as a gold mine, pants that could fuck you. Then, we took it a step further, global orgasm, global peace. So, this is why I'm kind of ga ga over 'fucking pants'. Might help matters knowing my younger brother has a t-shirt reading "FYI: In event of zombie apocalypse, I will trip you." It's no wonder I love my younger brother, despite preparing a pit for him to fall into during such a zombie fest.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's a good product idea, a fucking eye exam. People might want that more so than fucking pants.

Me and my brother decided we could give away two pair of fucking pants per person. We figured that would let everyone get fucked, producing a global orgasm and thereby global peace. Then, like good drug pushers we would charge $20 for non-gender fucking pants. That way you buy fucking pants and you still get fucked regardless your gender, or lack of one.

This idea of a fucking eye exam though. Hm, that might work out better. We give everyone the visual stimulation of fucking while giving them their fucking eye exam, for free, well letting world governments pay for it as a 'health care' program. Yes, we would put the government folks in front of the line too. Global peace through getting visually fucked, then we got everyone hooked after the 'first taste' we give out cheap fucking eye exams every three months so we keep peace. How cheap? Show up at a fucking eye doctor's office, get a fucking eye exam.

Although fucking eye exams might take more fucking research and more fucking development. Come to fucking think about it, it sounds like more of a fucking problem than fucking pants. We already got the fucking cotton gins and the fucking denim weavers. I think we can even get fucking vibrators at a good cost, so fucking pants are easily made. We do need to ensure our fucking pants are fucking tight enough though. They need to be fucking tight, this is not too fucking loose, or too fucking tight ... they need to be fucking pants after all.

ETA: With all this fucking above, I think my give a damn unit went out on me. So now, I do not give a fuck. Too much fucking already broke the damn. I used be damn good, but without a damn to give it's difficult giving a fuck too. Well, I need to go see to fixing that damn giver. I actually might want to give a fuck.

--- Bit of clarity regarding my thinking about 'fucking pants'. We as a family had gathered in my middle brother's home for Thanksgiving. As we were getting ready to line up for getting plates of food his wife says out loud, "Damn it, I need to get these fucking pants off! They're cutting me in half." Me and my younger brother stood there and both of us had the same idea at the same time.

Our thinking --> "Fucking pants? Oh Hell yeah, I want fucked by my pants too! C'mon get those fucking pants off!" <-- Our thinking

She looked at both of us thinking we were suddenly perving on her. Granted she's cute enough but no, that was not the case, we were both more interested in 'fucking pants', it struck us as a gold mine, pants that could fuck you. Then, we took it a step further, global orgasm, global peace. So, this is why I'm kind of ga ga over 'fucking pants'. Might help matters knowing my younger brother has a t-shirt reading "FYI: In event of zombie apocalypse, I will trip you." It's no wonder I love my younger brother, despite preparing a pit for him to fall into during such a zombie fest.

Your family has a lot in common with my own, it seems; my son grew up thinking that "Dammit" was his first name. :D (of course his dad is "goddammit").

Andria

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm obviously missing something good here....
I thought it was obvious Lucy but here's the background of yesterday's posts.

Lynn, she seems annoyed that Rixy posted a few pictures of his Pico mod because she can't afford one, that's the type of person she is, if you have something then she thinks she should have one and throws her toys out the pram. You would of thought a woman of her age wouldn't need to act like that, apparently she accused Rixy of taunting her but yet she was the first to post about it and then dropped her sarcastic video, all very unnecessary and childish and yes I posted a green with envy picture which I'll hold my hands up too.

We both like to have a bit of fun on here and in no way did we ever think that she would take something like a picture so seriously and why the hell shouldn't he post pictures of his new vape gear.

Who knows what her problem is, if she doesn't want to see pictures of vaping devices then maybe shes on the wrong forum. I didn't think she was like that and I'm disappointed in her.

Anyway, it's all rather petty and pointless

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Lynn, she seems annoyed that Rixy posted a few pictures of his Pico mod because she can't afford one, that's the type of person she is, if you have something then she thinks she should have one and throws her toys out the pram. You would of thought a woman of her age wouldn't need to act like that, apparently she accused Rixy of taunting her but yet she was the first to post about it and then dropped her sarcastic video, all very unnecessary and childish and yes I posted a green with envy picture which I'll hold my hands up too.

We both like to have a bit of fun on here and in no way did we ever think that she would take something like a picture so seriously and why the hell shouldn't he post pictures of his new vape gear.

Who knows what her problem is, if she doesn't want to see pictures of vaping devices then maybe shes on the wrong forum. I didn't think she was like that and I'm disappointed in her.

Anyway, it's all rather petty and pointless

Never saw any of that in here.

Sometimes I feel a bit envious of hardware that others have -- some of the pics of those expensive "collector's item" mechs made me peagreen with envy, at one point. But I'm mostly over it; I have 14 mods, most of which I like a great deal, all of which are usable for vaping, and I have 2 Achilles, 2 Magmas, and still a couple of kayfuns, though I don't use the Kayfuns anymore and will probably pass those to my son when he moves back home. But I can't envy most TC mods, or very-high-wattage mods, or the attys that need a virtual hurricane of airflow; I don't vape that way, so it's nothing to me if others have 'em. i don't envy little tiny mods, because I have large hands and tiny mods give me a PITA. I can't envy tanks of any kind, because tanks are ALL giant pains in the ass which I don't need. Now if someone posted a pic of their Achilles, I'd wanna reach right thru the monitor and rip it out of their hands! :giggle:

But that truly is a great looking mod that Rixy got. Good for him! Having attractive toys is always nice. :)

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lynn, she seems annoyed that Rixy posted a few pictures of his Pico mod because she can't afford one, that's the type of person she is, if you have something then she thinks she should have one and throws her toys out the pram.

Hmmm - like Andria never saw anything that or maybe interpret things differently :huh:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought the "danger" referred to was me and my "crankypants" rebuttal of "sick" to mean "good", which it very clearly does NOT. :giggle: I also can't stand "impact" used as a verb, or the word "discrete" when the person obviously means "discreet." :giggle:

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought the "danger" referred to was me and my "crankypants" rebuttal of "sick" to mean "good", which it very clearly does NOT. :giggle: I also can't stand "impact" used as a verb, or the word "discrete" when the person obviously means "discreet." :giggle:

Andria
Their there they're...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Their there they're...

That too, and don't get me started on to/too/two or you're/your -- which aren't even pronounced the same! You're is "yooer", your is "yore". And they claim southerners talk funny! We can damn sure speak clearly enough to differentiate between yooer and yore, and also "wHich" and "witch." :facepalm:

Andria

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most of it was in the womper thread and it wasn't until the famous Pico picture went up in here that Lynn posted the sarcastic video, it really doesn't matter as it's playground stuff.

I was asked a question so I replied, I have found this difficult enough as it is without you adding to it.

Last edited:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sarcastic video? Didn't see that.

Andria

This one but without the background of what went on the day before it probably would of gone over peoples heads but her reply AFTER this video about the ignore list just proved that it was directed at him, all because of her ongoing jealousy. I'll leave it there though, I was asked the question and I have tried to answer it.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Don't forget to GFY!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Your family has a lot in common with my own, it seems; my son grew up thinking that "Dammit" was his first name. :D (of course his dad is "goddammit").

Andria

Mom ran volunteer rescue squad, relevant when she was taken to the hospital by her crew on the squad. The fellow who had recently come into the squad, a teacher and councilor for some of the most special folk, Tom (obviously not his name) took her up. He sat in the back with her as she clutched his hand in her vise like grip. She kept up with chest pain through the day. Finally, after seeing her 'deal' most of the day I picked the phone up "or, you call them." Well, she called in to non-emergency 'dispatch'.

Dispatch had no choice given her description of the problem, had to 'tone out' for a 'working' 'call'. Tom said mom kept saying one thing over and over on the way to the hospital. "Oh it can't be a heart attack. I ain't got time for this shit!"

My two younger brothers went up to meet her after they admitted her into the hospital. One of them had seen Tom in the hallway, spoke. it was decided then unanimously among three brothers, mom's tombstone will read "I ain't got time for this shit!" Fortunately, it was 'only' severe panic attack mixed with strong heart burn exacerbated by the panic attack and it kept 'fueling' itself because well, mom ... "ain't got time for this shit."

Growing up all three of us learned to watch out. We knew there was no way we could 'rattle' our mom. In fact more often the opposite was the case, she floored us with being so direct, matter of fact and dead pan honest about life. We learned too that like her dad, "Pap", she didn't repeat herself and when she talked quietest was when we had better damn well be 'listening'.

For a bit I thought my name was "fuck son". Then she started calling my brother's that too. I became "Number One, son" like in the Charlie Chan movies. A lot of folks around when I was five years old called me her fifty year old little man. I did keep mom as safe as I could. Mom also was the true adult though and she steered herself down some rough rivers, some I barely saw the surface of, until years passed by and she explained a few things here and there.

When I say my mom taught me to drink, cuss, fight like a sailor, I mean it for fact, she did. She had balls of brass, still does but i think she's letting them patina over now. She got me ripping drunk once on Harvey Wall Banger's we mixed up in those tall Plasi-ware(you know the brand name) cups. She deliberately had tried to get me so drunk I would not drink again, after a bit she realized something 'bad' if you will. I like her could 'handle' my liquor, so much so in fact I didn't really 'get drunk'. Now, after years on the testosterone I can get drunk off a few high potent beers or some good moonshine, about half a Mason jar. Can still 'handle' it but I do get drunk finally.

I have only had one nasty drunk fit and it was immediately curbed by my wife. I got drunk on a night that recalled when we had in boot camp stood dog watch for a sub that sank, all hands on board. I was quite spitting fire over the notion of 'brothers' going to see Davey in silence and no one knowing different in "the world". Well, my wife just dropped her tone. "Last call sailor! You'll finish your swill now! Do it Now! And then you'll march your ass to the rack, do it now!"

I gulped down the last of the drink I had, got up, staggered, marched, to bed and got in saying only "Yes 'm". Didn't want her calling in shore patrol. they would have made a hurricane in the house for me to clean up the next day.

Yeah, we're about 'arf a nutter klan we be. But we got love and in that probably more wealth than any private banking cartel family would ever see even if they did create all their own money. :)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have two Coppervape and two Reo Grand Style mods, two Itazte, one Smok M22. I might spring for another Coppervape set up (kit) but I think I'm all good as far as mods. I like the single cell 18650 design form. I will eventually also buy more than the three/four batteries I have currently on hand, but I'm also figuring I'm good on batteries for a bit too. Atties? Well, got two Velocity v2 clones not being used presently, a Hasthur which i might PIF or trade. Got two Goons (it seems Hank got me hooked on these after I've tried them), a Narda, an atty that come with the Coppervape, and about a half dozen or so Evod style tanks discontinued.

I do not see much reason to look too much further at the 'shiny'. I got what I like to use it seems, and know a rough cost if i need to repair/replace. I do not have any great 'envy' of anyone else's gear. I might have what I consider a mildly healthy envy of @raymo2u 's coil builds. But that envy is merely something for me to 'gradually' aspire to learning and doing myself if I so choose. "Yay, i can build a super duper cooper coil like raymo, yay!" *chuckles* Which as of yet I cannot, maybe ... "someday". Until then I'll be content with builds what do the job for me.

Vaping gear, bah! It is 'things'. You use things, love people and never the twain shall meet or be conflated. Ha! But i'm a simple man with simple needs and simpler dreams trying to make the world around me as simple as i can, some say being simple like that is not good, well i simply can refuse their definition of good too.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mom ran volunteer rescue squad, relevant when she was taken to the hospital by her crew on the squad. The fellow who had recently come into the squad, a teacher and councilor for some of the most special folk, Tom (obviously not his name) took her up. He sat in the back with her as she clutched his hand in her vise like grip. She kept up with chest pain through the day. Finally, after seeing her 'deal' most of the day I picked the phone up "or, you call them." Well, she called in to non-emergency 'dispatch'.

Dispatch had no choice given her description of the problem, had to 'tone out' for a 'working' 'call'. Tom said mom kept saying one thing over and over on the way to the hospital. "Oh it can't be a heart attack. I ain't got time for this shit!"

My two younger brothers went up to meet her after they admitted her into the hospital. One of them had seen Tom in the hallway, spoke. it was decided then unanimously among three brothers, mom's tombstone will read "I ain't got time for this shit!" Fortunately, it was 'only' severe panic attack mixed with strong heart burn exacerbated by the panic attack and it kept 'fueling' itself because well, mom ... "ain't got time for this shit."

Growing up all three of us learned to watch out. We knew there was no way we could 'rattle' our mom. In fact more often the opposite was the case, she floored us with being so direct, matter of fact and dead pan honest about life. We learned too that like her dad, "Pap", she didn't repeat herself and when she talked quietest was when we had better damn well be 'listening'.

For a bit I thought my name was "fuck son". Then she started calling my brother's that too. I became "Number One, son" like in the Charlie Chan movies. A lot of folks around when I was five years old called me her fifty year old little man. I did keep mom as safe as I could. Mom also was the true adult though and she steered herself down some rough rivers, some I barely saw the surface of, until years passed by and she explained a few things here and there.

When I say my mom taught me to drink, cuss, fight like a sailor, I mean it for fact, she did. She had balls of brass, still does but i think she's letting them patina over now. She got me ripping drunk once on Harvey Wall Banger's we mixed up in those tall Plasi-ware(you know the brand name) cups. She deliberately had tried to get me so drunk I would not drink again, after a bit she realized something 'bad' if you will. I like her could 'handle' my liquor, so much so in fact I didn't really 'get drunk'. Now, after years on the testosterone I can get drunk off a few high potent beers or some good moonshine, about half a Mason jar. Can still 'handle' it but I do get drunk finally.

I have only had one nasty drunk fit and it was immediately curbed by my wife. I got drunk on a night that recalled when we had in boot camp stood dog watch for a sub that sank, all hands on board. I was quite spitting fire over the notion of 'brothers' going to see Davey in silence and no one knowing different in "the world". Well, my wife just dropped her tone. "Last call sailor! You'll finish your swill now! Do it Now! And then you'll march your ass to the rack, do it now!"

I gulped down the last of the drink I had, got up, staggered, marched, to bed and got in saying only "Yes 'm". Didn't want her calling in shore patrol. they would have made a hurricane in the house for me to clean up the next day.

Yeah, we're about 'arf a nutter klan we be. But we got love and in that probably more wealth than any private banking cartel family would ever see even if they did create all their own money. :)

LOL!!!

My son yesterday texted me from the Burger King where he was eating lunch, to the not-so-dulcet tones of a 5 yr old brat that wouldn't take NO for an answer and a mom who obviously didn't have a clue; he said "If I haven't told you lately, thank you very much for being a good parent and slapping the hell out of me when I told you 'no'". :giggle: But I had to reply: "Anytime you see a parent not doing their job, just remember all the bleeding heart libtards who would put that parent in jail for being a good parent, or worse, take the child away."

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That too, and don't get me started on to/too/two or you're/your -- which aren't even pronounced the same! You're is "yooer", your is "yore". And they claim southerners talk funny! We can damn sure speak clearly enough to differentiate between yooer and yore, and also "wHich" and "witch." :facepalm:

Andria

Just use "yall" and its all good :teehee:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This one but without the background of what went on the day before it probably would of gone over peoples heads but her reply AFTER this video about the ignore list just proved that it was directed at him, all because of her ongoing jealousy. I'll leave it there though, I was asked the question and I have tried to answer it.

At times people just have a bad day and get all snarky (another one for Andria :teehee: ). Friends can get upset over it but part of being friend is being able to let it go too.

As far as Shania.....Damn! Now thats hawt and would like to do all sorts of sick things with that gal :giggle:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I cant speak for anyone else but I like seeing people showing vape porn with all their new and older toys!

Kinda miss our mad scientist Boden with all his coil porn he use to post.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just use "yall" and its all good :teehee:

But y'all doesn't have a verb in it, as the contraction "you're" does, and also doesn't denote possession, as "your" does. It's simply a plural "you."

Thinking about this, even "ghetto" speakers say the two words differently: "You're" is "you" and "your" is "yo" -- i.e., "You gon' be in trubble wif yo mama".

I guess the brits would say "yooah" and "yoah" since they're unable to pronounce R's properly. :D

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As far as Shania.....Damn! Now thats hawt and would like to do all sorts of sick things with that gal :giggle:
Once upon a time I felt the same way about Shania. Nah, no interest in her or any other celeb anymore. You can have her.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not going to bring this up again after today but I wanted to tell my side of the story..I love my Pico and just totally fell in love with the resin ones. I wanted one of those worse than any mod I've ever had. I had intended to order one but after getting the news a couple of weeks ago that I may not have a job after next week figured I had better hold on to that money. So when Rixy said he was getting one, I asked him to please not post the picture of it which he did. Not only in the wompers thread but here and over at ECF in a thread that he knew I participated in. Ok...it was a bit childish of me, I'll admit but I never thought that that kind of vindictiveness would come from it. There's nothing like having your nose rubbed into something you know you can't have. Anyway, for me, it's over and done.

Rixy and Emmy, I wish you both the best of all that life has to offer! And I truly mean that!

Peace :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not going to bring this up again after today but I wanted to tell my side of the story..I love my Pico and just totally fell in love with the resin ones. I wanted one of those worse than any mod I've ever had. I had intended to order one but after getting the news a couple of weeks ago that I may not have a job after next week figured I had better hold on to that money. So when Rixy said he was getting one, I asked him to please not post the picture of it which he did. Not only in the wompers thread but here and over at ECF in a thread that he knew I participated in. Ok...it was a bit childish of me, I'll admit but I never thought that that kind of vindictiveness would come from it. There's nothing like having your nose rubbed into something you know you can't have. Anyway, for me, it's over and done.

Rixy and Emmy, I wish you both the best of all that life has to offer! And I truly mean that!

Peace :)

I know your job sucks to high hell and back, but I hope ya dont lose it Lynn. :(

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Once upon a time I felt the same way about Shania. Nah, no interest in her or any other celeb anymore. You can have her.

Im the same way with certain celebs. Was scanning Amazon Prime earlier looking for a movie to watch and seen one that looked cool. As soon as I seen gwyneth paltrow was in it I said fuck that and kept looking for sumptin to watch. Ashley Judd is another I refuse to watch. Celebs can have their opinions and that is fine, but they are not entitled to shove their opinions down my throat. As for Shania, I never heard anything from her and dont even know her views on anything.

VU Sponsors