Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine sits around unused most of the time. Not anything wrong with it really, just kinda got in a routine of mostly using the CVs for squonking. Might have to pull my KVD out and start using it again.
Mine is my sit around squonker. The CV's are my out and about squonkers.

I coil all my attys so I can use on mech or regulated.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So, I mixed a small batch of peanut brittle from Real Flavors -

Messed up when I bought it and got the VG version, which takes a lot more and supposed to take a good six week steep

At four days, it shows great promise - so much so I went and ordered the concentrated vg version

It is flipping good

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I mixed a small batch of peanut brittle from Real Flavors -

Messed up when I bought it and got the VG version, which takes a lot more and supposed to take a good six week steep

At four days, it shows great promise - so much so I went and ordered the concentrated vg version

It is flipping good
Have you tried the Creme Brulee yet?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried the Creme Brulee yet?

I'm kinda iffy on Creme Brûlée so don't have it

The short bread pg super concentrate flavor is not strong enough, but might try it at a higher percentage

The pancake is tasteless

Didn't try the others yet, ran out of steam, lol

Oh,and I meant to say I ordered the PG super concentrate on peanut brittle, not the vg again

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm kinda iffy on Creme Brûlée so don't have it

The short bread pg super concentrate flavor is not strong enough, but might try it at a higher percentage

The pancake is tasteless

Didn't try the others yet, ran out of steam, lol

Oh,and I meant to say I ordered the PG super concentrate on peanut brittle, not the vg again
I just have 1 VG flavoring from them. Black Raspberry. Initial trials are promising.
Tried the Creme Brulee at 3%. I dunno, will try a bit higher but at this time do not view it as a standalone flavor.
Also tried the Cinnamon custard at 3%. Maybe 4% with a bit of Vanilla whipped Cream?

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY :)

Last night I took a couple pork loins and decided to make some buckboard bacon with them. Now they gotta sit for 9 more days in the fridge curing, then cook them in the smoker and it should be some damn good eatin :) Also took a pack of pork chops and cured them, maybe will be a good candidate for the grill come Sunday

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have some I made a sample standalone - not crazy about it by its lonesome
Willing to give it a shot in a few recipes
Tastes like coconuts with nutmeg o_O

yep same here. with just a hint of Play Dough.
Not a stand alone.
Was kinda disappointed after Fresh's rave reviews saying it was a game changer...
Just can't believe reviewers....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
yep same here. with just a hint of Play Dough.
Not a stand alone.
Was kinda disappointed after Fresh's rave reviews saying it was a game changer...
Just can't believe reviewers....

Can never trust taste reviews :blech:

Zepola is kinda on the back burner, though I do have some recipes I'll try one of these day

The Real Flavors came in today - can't wait to give the Peanut Brittle a real whirl

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Zepola is kinda on the back burner, though I do have some recipes I'll try one of these day

The Real Flavors came in today - can't wait to give the Peanut Brittle a real whirl
I ordered rice pudding and got Strawberry and sugar cookie fer free on my order a few minutes ago.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is one of the reasons I love mixing by weight. Many times I ordered 10, 15 or more new flavors at a time and always made 10ml samples of them so I can get my own personal flavor profile from them. Mixing them up by weight, 15 samples would take around 15 minutes to mix up. Then off to a hot UC bath for them and try them out :) Mixing by volume would take well over an hour for the same 15 samples.

I had a journal I would write down what I thought of each and every flavor I tried and probably had well over 70 samples I tried and documented. Sadly I lost the journal during the flood :(

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The funniest to me was when I was looking for something close to virginia slims... almost all the reviews at MFS said their Virginia was right on the money, definite taste of VA Slims... but one said it tasted like cat pee. And all I could think was, HOW does she know what cat pee tastes like??? :facepalm: Needless to say, I completely discounted any such blithering nonsense, and was very glad I did, as MFS Virginia WAS very close to the taste of VA slims.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good nite to all my vape friends and you couple of enemas too ;)

Kind of difficult to figure out, 1. if some were called douches 2. if those some ought to take that as a compliment, or insult 3. where did the all the beans get off to now? Oh never mind, I see @KadlyDoWrong is guarding them, no wait he's applying enhanced interrogation techniques on them. Bah! Go on then, you'll never get my beans to tell you their secret growing location, the one out by the creek that I walk down and tend each day, ... :facepalm: damnit!

By the by, if you have not seen Interstellar I would suggest you need to especially if you need a shot in the arm of hope. I suggest this not only because I think Matthew McConaughey is sexy as Hell, but also because the movie has its merit. The script was tightly written, there's a lot of visual effect without being too "out there". As I said it does kind of convey hope, too.

Yes, I see it was released in 2014. Yes, I am only just now getting to seeing it. I think I did fall off the planet for a bit, or it might have been a dimensional warp, yet again. erm, no, it was not me playing with the blender, microwave and nintendo 64 what made it open this time ... *points toward @chopdoc* I got no idea who it was.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope?
When every generation of the faithful for the last 2000 years or so have been convinced that the world will end in their lifetime?
Kind of explains the race to use up our planet and not to prepare for the long term?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, now I can draw a big sigh of relief, got my next 55ml made. :bingo::bingo::bingo:

I'm a dreadful procrastinator, and the current bottle has been below half-full since yesterday... I don't like when that happens, it's like having only one cigarette left in the pack. :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors