Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should have gotten 2 also. I thought after I got my hair cut I'd only need one but nope.
I love it! I'm sooooooooooo glad you mentioned it. My hair is rejoicing!

If I hadn't gotten my hair cut from mid-back to chin-length just before I colored it, I might have needed 4! Definitely 3 for sure. But it was way past time for a considerable trim; if it gets too long, since I always wear it in a ponytail or bun, it's so heavy that it gives me headaches. When it's *just* long enough to pull back to a ponytail, it's not too heavy, but anything past shoulder length, and here come the headaches.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With all the weird colors people put in their hair nowadays, I'm quite sure that if i was 20 again, I'd DEFINITELY go with multi-colored. :giggle:

Andria
It's beautiful. Just difficult to keep up with since they have to strip the hair of any color first.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If I hadn't gotten my hair cut from mid-back to chin-length just before I colored it, I might have needed 4! Definitely 3 for sure. But it was way past time for a considerable trim; if it gets too long, since I always wear it in a ponytail or bun, it's so heavy that it gives me headaches. When it's *just* long enough to pull back to a ponytail, it's not too heavy, but anything past shoulder length, and here come the headaches.

Andria
My hair used to be really thick too. I'm loving this cut though! Loving it! I can't wait to take a shower tomorrow and wash it. Makes me feel Alive!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have tons of chores I need to finish but Girlfriend won't get off my lap

Diagnosis: Feline paralysis

Pics please!!! :D

I was fairly productive today. We went out and bought a new small lamp for the rolltop desk, and an analog clock to hang on my bedroom wall (I can just tell time faster with an analog than with digital); came home, did the red load of laundry, which is in the dryer; started dinner, beef fried rice with water chestnuts and onions, which is currently simmering. Dinner's in about 20-ish mins, then I'll get the clothes out of the dryer; at 10, Elementary will be on.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pics please!!! :D

I was fairly productive today. We went out and bought a new small lamp for the rolltop desk, and an analog clock to hang on my bedroom wall (I can just tell time faster with an analog than with digital); came home, did the red load of laundry, which is in the dryer; started dinner, beef fried rice with water chestnuts and onions, which is currently simmering. Dinner's in about 20-ish mins, then I'll get the clothes out of the dryer; at 10, Elementary will be on.

Andria

I lured her off my lap, but now look at what she is doing!!!!

girlfriend.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I lured her off my lap, but now look at what she is doing!!!!

View attachment 81535

Awwww... what a sweeeeeeet wil baby girl.... :D Yeah I talk like that to Tuxie CONSTANTLY. My husband swears she doesn't know her name, I call her so many different things... Tuxie-wuxie... Scooby-dooby-tuxie-poobie... Snookum baby... Hairy catass... I come up with a new one at least monthly. :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Awwww... what a sweeeeeeet wil baby girl.... :D Yeah I talk like that to Tuxie CONSTANTLY. My husband swears she doesn't know her name, I call her so many different things... Tuxie-wuxie... Scooby-dooby-tuxie-poobie... Snookum baby... Hairy catass... I come up with a new one at least monthly. :giggle:

Andria

I do that too, hehehehe

This kitty is also called Baby Bap Bap, Bapper, Baparooni, GirlFace, and GrodyButt

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do that too, hehehehe

This kitty is also called Baby Bap Bap, Bapper, Baparooni, GirlFace, and GrodyButt

I'm as delighted by 24 hr antihistamines as I am by vaping -- NOW I can have a cat!!! I always thought they were so damn cute, but by the time I was grown, I had finally learned, DON'T TOUCH! and never spend more than 10 mins inside the house of anyone with a cat. So when my son just flat out insisted that we adopt the adorable little flea infested stray that turned up on our carport, I had to research those 24 hr antihistamines. I discovered that Allegra doesn't do shit for me, but Zyrtec works miraculously -- and I can get generic cetirizine at the dollar store. :) Haven't tried Claritin, since the generic Zyrtec works so well. But sometimes my eyes still bother me, and I have to pop a supplemental benadryl (generic dimenhydrinate).

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Working on guns today. Tore one apart, fixed it and put it back together and now have the second one torn apart.

I would have to look over what you're doing, make any "extra" parts disappear simply to watch you try figuring out why things wouldn't go back together. Then, I would stand there looking completely innocent and straight faced while chuckling internally.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You want an argument? I'll give you an argument.

'Tis not.

:giggle: One of my son's favorites, and mine too -- we throw in bits of this on a regular but random basis in our ordinary communications. :D But I also love The Cheese Shop.

"I DON'T CARE HOW FUCKING RUNNY IT IS!"

:giggle:
Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get it, I actually like squonking with the Wanko, which I bought dirt cheap. And though I look at some of those mods people post and think how nice they look, I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money for a custom stabwood squonk mod. Not to mention I'd be afraid to use it if I did.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get it, I actually like squonking with the Wanko, which I bought dirt cheap. And though I look at some of those mods people post and think how nice they look, I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money for a custom stabwood squonk mod. Not to mention I'd be afraid to use it if I did.
You mean you are not going to get one of those $1,000 stabwood hexohm V3's?

Same here I really do not want to cry if I drop my mod in the lake or something.
Mods to me are consumable devices. Some just take longer to consume than others.
Not a fashion statement either.
Nor do I want or need bragging rights.

As long as they look reasonable and work I am good.
I guess my wife has the same viewpoint about me ;)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cute! I call mine Mrs. Squishy Face, Mr. Freakman, Freakie, Moofassee, Poopoo face, Schtoemie, Tabishow, and that's all I can think of right now.

Mine full name is Tigger but we call her Tigs, Miss Tigs, Brat, Hussy and Bitch. She has to be really bad to get the last one, like the time she laid my arm wide open because I had the audacity to stop her from killing baby bunnies.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm as delighted by 24 hr antihistamines as I am by vaping -- NOW I can have a cat!!! I always thought they were so damn cute, but by the time I was grown, I had finally learned, DON'T TOUCH! and never spend more than 10 mins inside the house of anyone with a cat. So when my son just flat out insisted that we adopt the adorable little flea infested stray that turned up on our carport, I had to research those 24 hr antihistamines. I discovered that Allegra doesn't do shit for me, but Zyrtec works miraculously -- and I can get generic cetirizine at the dollar store. :) Haven't tried Claritin, since the generic Zyrtec works so well. But sometimes my eyes still bother me, and I have to pop a supplemental benadryl (generic dimenhydrinate).

Andria

For your eye holes get Zaditor drops - or the generic equivalent thereof. It's the only eye drops that have an antihistamine. Even the Walgreens etc. branded version is expensive but they do work really well and they actually do work for 12 hours. They aren't an every day thing for me but you know when you need to use them.

Udder than that Systane Ultra (or the generic...) for the days when you are dry but don't need the antihistamine.

That's what my allergist says to use and I'm sticking to it. You won't get rebounding with either one.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

As long as they look reasonable and work I am good.

Yeah, I don't get spending that kind of money on ANYTHING -- I don't drive a mercedes or beamer, I drive a Chevy, and my husband and I share a single vehicle -- I didn't win the fucking lottery! and even if I did, I wouldn't waste that much money on a fucking mod -- that'd be a great way to get UNrich FAST.

But I'm very far from a typical female -- I don't have matching purses and shoes for every outfit; my clothes are either handmedowns from my mom/aunt, or they come from Walmart, Target, or a great sale at Kohls.

That's the primary reason I never investigated the squonk rabbithole; to get a good regulated squonk mod seems much too expensive, and then I'd have to find a BF RDA that I actually *liked* the draw on, which is a real quandary all by itself.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For your eye holes get Zaditor drops - or the generic equivalent thereof. It's the only eye drops that have an antihistamine. Even the Walgreens etc. branded version is expensive but they do work really well and they actually do work for 12 hours. They aren't an every day thing for me but you know when you need to use them.

Udder than that Systane Ultra (or the generic...) for the days when you are dry but don't need the antihistamine.

That's what my allergist says to use and I'm sticking to it. You won't get rebounding with either one.

Hmm.. for eyedrops other than artificial tears, I use Opcon-A; $5 at Walmart. Not going to spend more than that, period. For artificial tears, I get those at the dollar tree, $1 per bottle. Any other allergy meds I need, I take in a pill -- and I need antihistamine every day, having a cat, so sometimes I need my 24 hr generic zyrtec plus a supplementary benadryl (generic).

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I don't get spending that kind of money on ANYTHING -- I don't drive a mercedes or beamer, I drive a Chevy, and my husband and I share a single vehicle -- I didn't win the fucking lottery! and even if I did, I wouldn't waste that much money on a fucking mod -- that'd be a great way to get UNrich FAST.

But I'm very far from a typical female -- I don't have matching purses and shoes for every outfit; my clothes are either handmedowns from my mom/aunt, or they come from Walmart, Target, or a great sale at Kohls.

That's the primary reason I never investigated the squonk rabbithole; to get a good regulated squonk mod seems much too expensive, and then I'd have to find a BF RDA that I actually *liked* the draw on, which is a real quandary all by itself.

Andria
yeah you would have to go with one of the itty bitty MTL squonk attys.
The Shift BF clone might work for ya.
I might have a little atty I could send ya. BF or not whichever way you want it.
Too danged tight for me.

it is the BF-99 atty on FT.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/6463900

PM me your addy if you want it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yeah you would have to go with one of the itty bitty MTL squonk attys.
The Shift BF clone might work for ya.
I might have a little atty I could send ya. BF or not whichever way you want it.
Too danged tight for me.

Thank you, that's very nice of you, but I can't find a regulated squonk mod that I consider affordable (less than $40-$50). There's all kinds of mechanical squonkers, but I VASTLY prefer and *insist* on a regulated vape, given how low-intensity of a vape I require. Even when I use my mechs, I have to use a Kick, and that's only possible with a tube mod, since the Kick has to contact the metal tube around the battery. And I think it must be true that most squonkers ARE elitists, because squonk mods are just priced obscenely.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, that's very nice of you, but I can't find a regulated squonk mod that I consider affordable (less than $40-$50). There's all kinds of mechanical squonkers, but I VASTLY prefer and *insist* on a regulated vape, given how low-intensity of a vape I require. Even when I use my mechs, I have to use a Kick, and that's only possible with a tube mod, since the Kick has to contact the metal tube around the battery. And I think it must be true that most squonkers ARE elitists, because squonk mods are just priced obscenely.

Andria
But you can use it as a regular RDA too.
Sure you do not want to try it?

Try it, you might like it.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
But I sure am enjoyin squonkin with my $10 Goon clone and my Dripbox 160.

Just not elitist enough to be a real squonker though :cry:

One main reason I started vaping was to save money not spend more.

Cromwell, are you sad because no one would argue about Kangers :giggle:

One of my faves right now is the Frankenclone - got it on one of FastTech's sales for $12

VU Sponsors