ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
yeah you would have to go with one of the itty bitty MTL squonk attys.
The Shift BF clone might work for ya.
I might have a little atty I could send ya. BF or not whichever way you want it.
Too danged tight for me.

it is the BF-99 atty on FT.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/6463900

PM me your addy if you want it.

Sold out at FT

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Maybe so.. but I was looking at it more, and with the 3 internal holes, which can't be closed, I think it would have the same effect as my Achilles II, with too large an opening internally, no matter what you can do to the external holes -- it means you can't get a good suction for good MtL vaping. I even found this problem with the Magma, because it has 2 internal holes, so even if you only use one external, the very smallest, with the 2 internal, too much air. I solved it with the Magma by inserting 13ga needles in both internal holes and cutting them off with a dremel, and on the side I'm not using, the open end of the needle has been crimped shut -- and it improved the magma IMMEASURABLY.

Also, it fastens with an O-ring, which gives me no end of problems; I want an atty that uses only threading for opening and closing. I'm a packaging-dysfunctional person in general, and O-rings are one of the worst cases for me.

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Gettin ready to go under the knife.

giphy.gif

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon fugee's!!!

Rascal and me got up around 6ish this morning, had a vape or two :cloud:, went outside and took care of business, Then came back in and tried to snooze a lil more but someone was snoring his puppy ass off :blech: so ended up getting the Great Wall movie on Vudu and watching that. Not a bad movie.

Still loving the goon. Thats the best flavor RDA I have.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok yall, Rascal and me are bored so lets have a poll on what everyone is vaping on for daily usage and what they are vaping in it.

For me I vape the following daily

1 Merlin.....ITC Strawberry chessecake

3 Tobeco SuperTanks DIY Peach, Cherry Icer Cream & Unicorn Milk

1 Goon ITC Berserker

And yes, we are really bored. Just look at this wittle face.......

539308401243467987b6d6c5c5e92e87.png

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ok yall, Rascal and me are bored so lets have a poll on what everyone is vaping on for daily usage and what they are vaping in it.

1 Goon ITC Berserker

My bare minimum, lol

HOME 1: Little Orca squonker/Baby Goon DIY Chinese Almond Cookie
HOME 2: REO Grand LP/Nuppin DIY Pop Deeze clone
HOME 3: Little Orca/Nuppin HICs Orange Sherbert
HOME 4: REO P67/Yeti Caramel Waffle Cone

WORK 1: Istick 60/Merlin DIY Pop Deeze
WORK 2: Tesla Nano/Merlin HICs Sweet Tarts
WORK 3: Tesla Invader III / Merlin Peachy Strawberry clone
WORK 4: Pico Squeeze/Odin DIY Candy Watermelon

And just to cheese post-surgical Bob, they are all authentic atties/mods, yes I use cheap shit at work but it vapes good for me, lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

1 Goon ITC Berserker

Achilles, w/angled adapter and red acrylic driptip
on my red MiniBook
with my usual strawberry & cream

Seego Vhit Reload
on my blue CF4 TC-75w-18650
with.. that stuff we can't talk about. ::shades: :devil: :teehee:

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes I use cheap shit at work but it vapes good for me
Damned elitists and their expensive gear. Reos and Orcas? If the cheap shit is good enough for work it should be good enough all the time. :rolleyes:

And when you finally see the light about that, you can send all that elitist gear to me and I will gladly put it to use, I mean dispose of it for you.;)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Damned elitists and their expensive gear. Reos and Orcas? If the cheap shit is good enough for work it should be good enough all the time. :rolleyes:

And when you finally see the light about that, you can send all that elitist gear to me and I will gladly put it to use, I mean dispose of it for you.;)

Sorry Kad - you will have to buy your own Isticks - I'm gonna be pretty firm on that:grumpy:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Sometimes I lose my mind and squonk a cheap mod at home. Not sure I'll be posting in this thread much longer though. Now that I won that VooPoo I might find a classier thread to hang out inlap time.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But I sure am enjoyin squonkin with my $10 Goon clone and my Dripbox 160.
Just not elitist enough to be a real squonker though :cry:

* gently wipes your tears away with a kleenex(tm) * Don't go getting all weepy. I like a $10 Goon clone too. Know that I'm as real as real gets.

And I think it must be true that most squonkers ARE elitists, because squonk mods are just priced obscenely.

Well yes, the regulated squonk mods are damned expensive. I got two different CopperVape mechanical mods for each less than $40, though. I don't mind the bit of extra learning curve needed using mechanical mods, or understanding a need to be cautious & responsible in using them.

I did recently have a minor uh-oh with one, in that I inadvertently vented a battery. I took a bit to reflect on why that happened. Concluded it was due to me "gorilla grip" tightening the battery cap, learned to not do that now and am fine. Fortunate no one or no thing was hurt from the venting.

My point is mechanical mods are talked up as being horrendously scary beasts, yes they can be if allowed to be. More oft than not though, mechanical mods are fine if common sense is applied. Also, mechanical mods offer a lower end "entry fee" into squonking which defeats any real notion of elitism.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did recently have a minor uh-oh with one, in that I inadvertently vented a battery. I took a bit to reflect on why that happened. Concluded it was due to me "gorilla grip" tightening the battery cap, learned to not do that now and am fine. Fortunate no one or no thing was hurt from the venting.
Yikes!!! Glad nothing serious happened as a result!
Never had a battery vent yet, knock on woo...
Never mind, I'm not gonna finish that sentence knowing some of the people in this thread.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
* gently wipes your tears away with a kleenex(tm) * Don't go getting all weepy. I like a $10 Goon clone too. Know that I'm as real as real gets.

Well yes, the regulated squonk mods are damned expensive. I got two different CopperVape mechanical mods for each less than $40, though. I don't mind the bit of extra learning curve needed using mechanical mods, or understanding a need to be cautious & responsible in using them.

My point is mechanical mods are talked up as being horrendously scary beasts, yes they can be if allowed to be. More oft than not though, mechanical mods are fine if common sense is applied. Also, mechanical mods offer a lower end "entry fee" into squonking which defeats any real notion of elitism.

Yeah, I've got 2 tube mechs, and with a Kick, they're ok, I'm really not afraid of them... but it's so low-tech, any little thing, like too loose a connection *somewhere*, and it won't vape -- so you have to take it all apart and put it back together, and usually then it works. Usually. :D So I definitely prefer my semi-vast herd of regulated mods. :D Got a dozen of 'em now, if you don't count the 3 starter vv3's -- my son wants to give those a try, but I think he'll come to discover how frustrating 800mAh is... and he may want more than 11w, too; he doesn't have asthma! :D

If all this FDA shit hadn't hit the fan when it did, I might have fallen headfirst into the squonk rabbithole... but I decided to just double down a bit more on tech that I like which works well for me, while snagging another liter of nic, gallon of PG, and quart of VG, and a lot of flavors, some of which I still haven't tried. :D If some sanity appears in the vape-politics venue, then maybe later I can investigate squonking.

Andria

VU Sponsors