Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack Big Bang Theory Story. One $25.00 Winners Est End Date 6/1/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
DIY Flavor Shack's Giveaway $25.00

Yep time to make up a story. Each poster is to use no fewer than three words and no more than ten words.

I'll start the story off with----
I don't like bugs especially when they creep

Have fun :)
Most of all stay safe.

diy-snip-jpg.159822

On, or around, Est End Date 6/1/20 one lucky person will get a $25.00 credit to use at DIY Flavor Shack.
Sometimes I'm not right on time which is why I used Estimated End Date.
Be assured that I will get around to it. :)

Please be aware that with the virus vendors are working on a skeleton crew IF they are open at all! This may cause a LONG delay in getting your contest win. And again, if doors are closed for good, playing may be just for the fun of it.

Have fun!!! :)

No back to back post.
Est End Date Est End Date 6/1/20

Est End Date for the winning picks because sometimes I'm not all that timely. :)
DIY Flavor Shack does send to other countries besides USA but there is no guarantee they will send to yours. It's up to you to check before assuming they do.

Sadly the vaping industry is loosing vendors. As I imagine you all know this is from black market products, government, and the antis using the illegal products to strike out at Vaping.
Again this is not the fault of reputable vendors. These vendors have no choice if restrictions happen or they have to close down if a ban happens.
If this happens then Vapers United can not guarantee any win so from this point on so just be advised you might be playing just for the fun of it.

vaping-1-jpg.159823

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors