Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
good evening to you.

Good evening...we'll night now to you too. :)

Good day Sara, how are you feeling??

I'm doing pretty good :) How are you?

Good evening to you @VapeOn86. Although its Midnight here in Germany.

Okay then...let me take a guess and say Good Morning now :)

Look out you stop in and run away again I swear I'm not that scary

www.cigabuy.com

I'm not scared of you puppy...lol I just had to run around a lot today. I promise I'll see ya tomorrow :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning friends!!!
So my son is bugging me for hand check anyones thoughts on it??

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning friends!!!
So my son is bugging me for hand check anyones thoughts on it??
I have not tried it but it is on my list for when I start working my way through the Wacky Vapes flavors on the vapingwatch.com site.

The only thing that puts it lower on my list is that it is "specifically designed for cloud production" but I think my wife would like the description "smooth white chocolate cream flavor with subtle undertones of strawberry" so we will see...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got my 710. Can't wait to drip it.
Mmm... 710 is good stuff. Planning to use it to refill the tank I currently have 12:50 in when it is empty.

Have just been talking about it to much lately ;)

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:(My shipment shows just departed Chicago facilty so 5 -7 days before I get my order.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:(My shipment shows just departed Chicago facilty so 5 -7 days before I get my order.
Oh, but the anticipation will make things oh so much better. And knowing that Watch packs his stuff so well means that there are no worries about it getting there safely... actually you should be sharpening your scissors and knives so that it won't take you to much effort to get at the good stuff once it arrives or else the frustration factor will increase!

Yes, they really are that well packaged ;)

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my order today, but I am a bit upset that I only got 2 15ML bottles when I ordered 2 30ML ones. Support ticket sent.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my order today, but I am a bit upset that I only got 2 15ML bottles when I ordered 2 30ML ones. Support ticket sent.
Yes, that would be annoying. Fortunately watch will make it right. Might want to go into your account and double check your order though just to be sure you didn't accidentally pic the 15's since they have separate order pages, vs being a drop down.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
order slip that came with it even shows 2 x 30ML
Then Watch will get it taken care of for you. They are pretty responsive to the help desk ticket system too.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Y'all have some fucked up heads @Midniteoyl

If he is out of juice, maybe he should slow down on the hand check :rolleyes:

e637e992cbb6164d6992ebf768aea27a1f3ac521f6104ebe52d3fb6c7b845f97.jpg

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Midniteoyl Was stationed at mannheim in 2010 now I am contractor working in kaiserslautern.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yep still all there. i work down the road from the Hospital in landstuhl.
I was amazed to find everything is still the same.. I was in Germany '72 to '83 :D I even found all the other places I lived, all still the same ...

I still remember eating lunch in Landstul with my brother on a Beautiful day in July celebrating the Centennial! ;)

I also remember coming back through Landstul hospital during the 1st Gulf War.. :(

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was amazed to find everything is still the same.. I was in Germany '72 to '83 :D I even found all the other places I lived, all still the same ...

I still remember eating lunch in Landstul with my brother on a Beautiful day in July celebrating the Centennial! ;)

I also remember coming back through Landstul hospital during the 1st Gulf War.. :(
Yeah I see it often and have over the last few years when i'm at the hospital. they have a program called wounded Warrior project they help out service members who are in the hospital for treatment. Bus them around they have activities and a whole bunch of other stuff.download.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors