Not open for further replies.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I decided to mix up some juices I had laying around. I took about 2ml of teflon don, mixed it with about .5ml of 12:50, and then added a few drops of 6mg nic farnsworth's fulgorous fog. Man, it's pretty damn good. You get the up front vape of the 12:50 followed by the underlying tones of teflon don, and then just a hint of the farnswowth's. I'm vaping it on a dual coil 12 wrap of 24 gauge kanthal around a .115 screw driver. Now imagine if I was actually using a flavor chasing atty.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Surgikill was it you and @Huckleberried that were talking about Farnsworth's Fulgorous Fog in the PIF 3.1 thread. I followed(check it every time) cause its so awesome to see people doing PIF and the pics posted. I am actually jealous cause I would like to participate but I currently live/work in Germany and it wouldn't work out for a pif to travel so long. Anyway I definitely would like to try it , just can't seem to find it or who sells it. Sorry for derailing the thread.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright, well I'm going to wrap this giveaway up with 2- $50 credits going to.....

::::::::drumroll:::::::::

@
Just Me !!!!!

And...

@
InMyImage !!!!!!!
Thanks! Now how much longer till the Refuge line is availabe? Have to decide if I want to wait or start working my way through the Wacky Vapes line :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Surgikill was it you and @Huckleberried that were talking about Farnsworth's Fulgorous Fog in the PIF 3.1 thread. I followed(check it every time) cause its so awesome to see people doing PIF and the pics posted. I am actually jealous cause I would like to participate but I currently live/work in Germany and it wouldn't work out for a pif to travel so long. Anyway I definitely would like to try it , just can't seem to find it or who sells it. Sorry for derailing the thread.
You didn't derail the thread... you added something to it. Bet you inspire someone to try that mix. Sounds good, but I don't personally care to try tobaccos.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morning ALL THANK YOU @VapeOn86 and @VaporWatch much appreciated!

I got that snow I was looking for this weekend!!! Hell ya over a foot what fun!!!! Only part that sucked was helping my lil one shovel we were having a blast til I woke up this am and my back is killing me, still I would do it again its hard to get a 16 yr old to hang out with mom so I will take what I can get!!!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am not familiar with your flavors. Anyone have suggestions? I like the taste of custards, caramel, butter pecan, vanilla and some baked goods, esp. toasty or carmelized flavors or something like rice krispie treats. Thanks for your help:)

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@muth did you check out their site see what you might wanna try from their juice lines. I know i am currently on a tobacco kick so I'm going to get some of their Killer RY4 and then pluid and teflon don and mellow melange. I currently vaping a mix of RY4 and pina colada as my adv. I recomend it.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not familiar with your flavors. Anyone have suggestions? I like the taste of custards, caramel, butter pecan, vanilla and some baked goods, esp. toasty or carmelized flavors or something like rice krispie treats. Thanks for your help:)
Teflon don and 12:50

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning ALL THANK YOU @VapeOn86 and @VaporWatch much appreciated!

I got that snow I was looking for this weekend!!! Hell ya over a foot what fun!!!! Only part that sucked was helping my lil one shovel we were having a blast til I woke up this am and my back is killing me, still I would do it again its hard to get a 16 yr old to hang out with mom so I will take what I can get!!!
Not my kind of fun but some times it takes those crazy things to get to them

www.cigabuy.com

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
710 or 12:50 would be good for one of them and you can find another choice in the Wacky Vapes line. Have not tried any yet but on my list so I won't advise on any specific one.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@BigGunn ,yeah but I just think the Subtank 25mm is too big so I went with the mini..That will be used as my to , from and at work tank. Are you using the factory coils or rebuilding?

I really can't wait to get mine in I ordered KilleRY4 , pirates drunken sweet tooth, pluid and MM.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know how often they re-stock, all the 30ml Mellow Melange appear to be out of stock :(

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BigGunn ,yeah but I just think the Subtank 25mm is too big so I went with the mini..That will be used as my to , from and at work tank. Are you using the factory coils or rebuilding?

I really can't wait to get mine in I ordered KilleRY4 , pirates drunken sweet tooth, pluid and MM.

I used the .5 ohm coil that came with it for a bit, but it didnt seem to be keeping up with the wicking for my liking. Still got the 1.2 ohm and a 5 pack of the .5s, but I switched to the RBA and wicked the coil that came installed in there. Working pretty flawlessly atm.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! Now how much longer till the Refuge line is availabe? Have to decide if I want to wait or start working my way through the Wacky Vapes line :)

It was supposed to be around now- but there was a delay. As of yesterday there was no exact date set yet. I will let you know as soon as I get one. It should be in a couple weeks. Wish I could be more helpful. If it helps, I am waiting in agony with you all :(

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Check out the reviews for "Z" and "Teflon Don" or "710"? Ohhh and "Woodbury" is THE best cinnamon roll type vape ever created!!!!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay I just remembered that if you've never ordered from us, you may not know that the bottles do not come with droppers. We can't ship them that way because they leak. So, unless you have syringes or droppers for DIY stuff, you're going to want to pick up some of these:

15 ml droppers

30 ml droppers
We would love an eta on new flavors I have yet to try the custard and I'm a custard junkie

www.cigabuy.com

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check again. I just looked and Mellow Melange 30 ml was in stock in all strengths.
Was gonna order some of that, but even though it said it was in stock, after I added it to my cart it had asterisks that said they were out of stock

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was gonna order some of that, but even though it said it was in stock, after I added it to my cart it had asterisks that said they were out of stock

Yes, same

Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was supposed to be around now- but there was a delay. As of yesterday there was no exact date set yet. I will let you know as soon as I get one. It should be in a couple weeks. Wish I could be more helpful. If it helps, I am waiting in agony with you all :(
So... are there more flavors to tempt us with while we wait...

begging-kitten.jpg

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 Damn I knew there as some thing I wanted to add to the juice order. is it too late to add them to my order?

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@InMyImage you have new nick name ,IMI (but when we write out you have to imagine us sayint it like when they say Timmehhhhhhh on South Park) Enjoy!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@InMyImage you have new nick name ,IMI (but when we write out you have to imagine us sayint it like when they say Timmehhhhhhh on South Park) Enjoy!
Yep, people have been using that for a bit along with Snoopy that was started by @jensy on the Alternate Universe thread which is why I've been sticking with the Snoopy avatars ;)

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anybody know if the bottles(empties) on the Vaping watch site are glass?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, people have been using that for a bit along with Snoopy that was started by @jensy on the Alternate Universe thread which is why I've been sticking with the Snoopy avatars ;)

Defiantly Snoopy....what happened to masquerade lady? Did she fall off the planet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors