Not open for further replies.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
looking up some you tube videos on the SilverPlay wicking suggestions and builds and such.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I don't know why I have not been getting notifications. I need to see my shrink too. Meds don't seem to be working as well anymore.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know why I have not been getting notifications. I need to see my shrink too. Meds don't seem to be working as well anymore.
don't ya just hate that?

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know the mix ratio for WTF? Trying to decide between that or pluid....help lol
Two totally different vapes. Pluid gets me amped and wtf gives me a tingly cool sensation.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of the new flavors... @VapeOn86 what happened to all those teasers about them that we were supposed to get?

Tick Tock Tick Tock!

Yes, you're right... I will mention some more. :)

What's up?

Welcome @vaperature !!! Hope you stick around and have a good time here :)

Sometimes when I don't come on the thread for a couple days, I stop getting notifications too. I hope you get the meds figured out quickly. The right ones can make a big difference! :)

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doin ok, waiting for the caretaker to quit spinning me on getting the hot water heater replaced that's broke 3 weeks ago.. Otherwise doin good :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay- here are descriptions of 2 more flavors :)

" 2 DIE 4": opens with the sweet flavor of caramelized sugar and slow baked apples, like the sweet jelly-like goo that surrounds the apples in the pie filling, The apple is met with the deep, earthy spice of cinnamon and nutmeg, as well as the bread-y, sweet and savory flavor of a flakey pie crust. The finish is where all the flavors come together with the apple returning to the profile and blending seamlessly into a sweet caramelized sugar, spice and crust. After a long day, this is a perfect sit down and relax vape.

This next one is a 2014 Spinfuel Eliquid Award Winner!!!

"PUPULE" is extraordinarily complex, brimming with a beautifully balanced mix of flavors that meld together creating a rich, creamy vanilla custardy mouth-feel and a smooth nutty taste. The juice comes on with hints of brown sugar, but is quickly followed by a creamy caramel flavor, that lends Pupule an overall balance that continues through the finish. While Pupule is definitely on the sweeter side, it isn't overly sweet with the nutty flavor keeping the juice properly in check with just a slight touch of creamy smoothness and nutty goodness.

Alright, well I'm drooling...lol I want them and I want them NOW!!!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay, now I know why you call it 2 die 4 because

opens with the sweet flavor of caramelized sugar and slow baked apples, like the sweet jelly-like goo that surrounds the apples in the pie filling, The apple is met with the deep, earthy spice of cinnamon and nutmeg, as well as the bread-y, sweet and savory flavor of a flakey pie crust. The finish is where all the flavors come together with the apple returning to the profile and blending seamlessly into a sweet caramelized sugar, spice and crust. After a long day, this is a perfect sit down and relax vape.

would not fit on the label.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What I would like to try is a sampler pack of the River Bottom Fog Sauce juice line! (yes the whole juice line) As you can see i'm into the tobacco flavors atm.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

" 2 DIE 4": opens with the sweet flavor of caramelized sugar and slow baked apples, like the sweet jelly-like goo that surrounds the apples in the pie filling, The apple is met with the deep, earthy spice of cinnamon and nutmeg, as well as the bread-y, sweet and savory flavor of a flakey pie crust. The finish is where all the flavors come together with the apple returning to the profile and blending seamlessly into a sweet caramelized sugar, spice and crust. After a long day, this is a perfect sit down and relax vape.

"PUPULE" is extraordinarily complex, brimming with a beautifully balanced mix of flavors that meld together creating a rich, creamy vanilla custardy mouth-feel and a smooth nutty taste. The juice comes on with hints of brown sugar, but is quickly followed by a creamy caramel flavor, that lends Pupule an overall balance that continues through the finish. While Pupule is definitely on the sweeter side, it isn't overly sweet with the nutty flavor keeping the juice properly in check with just a slight touch of creamy smoothness and nutty goodness.

I think you just havering way to much fun being a tease with all these flavors and I have yet to taste even the custard

www.cigabuy.com

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Me too!!! VapeOn86, did you get my PM? Thanks.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It will be added to your account no codes to mess with they are just really busy but I promise they will take care of you

www.cigabuy.com
yeah I figured that they were busy plus @VapeOn86 mentioned she has been sick and so has Watch. I will patiently wait till the credit is applied. I will get some Killer Ry4, I will try Mellow Melange Teflon Don and last but not least Pluid in 15ml because I read one of the reviews and it said it has some anise taste and I cannot stand anise or licorice flavors but then I read pluid has a really goo mix that the anise isn't overly strong. So I will give it a chance and order larger later if I like it.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah I figured that they were busy plus @VapeOn86 mentioned she has been sick and so has Watch. I will patiently wait till the credit is applied. I will get some Killer Ry4, I will try Mellow Melange Teflon Don and last but not least Pluid in 15ml because I read one of the reviews and it said it has some anise taste and I cannot stand anise or licorice flavors but then I read pluid has a really goo mix that the anise isn't overly strong. So I will give it a chance and order larger later if I like it.
I understand I can't stand anise flavors and I tried pluid I thought it was ok in a tank but I real liked it cut down and in my rda at about .3 ohms I felt it really changed the taste around

www.cigabuy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors