Not open for further replies.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, well, I have this thing I have to do all day and the government doesn't take real kindly to paying me with the taxpayers money for me to read forums. :p
Same here!!

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats all, damn I knew ishoulfa been playin on my phone instead of working :/ btw anyone know any good cures for toothaches? I have a few shattered teethe that have been killing me
Try clove oil if you have it or crush some cloves with a little water and use the paste on it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I felt smashed flat like stanley, Nothing worth watching crossed my path so I went to bed.
Nearly 11 hours and damned if I don;t hurt worse than when I went to bed.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I felt smashed flat like stanley, Nothing worth watching crossed my path so I went to bed.
Nearly 11 hours and damned if I don;t hurt worse than when I went to bed.
I did 11hrs too... Usually wake up right @ 7hrs and if I go past that I hurt terribly..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I did 11hrs too... Usually wake up right @ 7hrs and if I go past that I hurt terribly..
I have a pretty kick ass futon that has memory foam and pillow top. I find when I am THAT tired I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in and have pressure pains on my ribs.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Getting injured, getting older, not for the faint of heart! Hope you all feel better soon. We moved from the PNW to the desert to get warm and it still snowed on us, lol.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sounds like @VapeOn86 needs to have a give away when it does reach 5k!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone seen her recently I have questions. PMed her but no reply, she may be sick though i think I saw a few posts back she was getting over something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors