Not open for further replies.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
YAY!!! I won something its been years since I've won anything. Ok PM sent and registered at Vapingwatch. Sorry it's taken so long to respond. Got called in to work for an emergency at 3:30 am and worked til 1500 so super long day no chance to really do anything.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Registered and PM sent. Glad you like my avi, I had a kitten that stuck her tongue out at me, lol. Congrats to all the winners, hard decisions on make on flavors ahead!

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and Congrats to all the winners too.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats all, damn I knew ishoulfa been playin on my phone instead of working :/ btw anyone know any good cures for toothaches? I have a few shattered teethe that have been killing me

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats all, damn I knew ishoulfa been playin on my phone instead of working :/ btw anyone know any good cures for toothaches? I have a few shattered teethe that have been killing me
Try Anbesol - it for babies teething. Gel stuff, but try to not get it on your tongue or lips. It numbs whatever it touches, lol. Good luck, hope you can get them taken care of soon.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope everyone is doing well having a really crappy day myself. Having minor seizure activity with my nerves firing off all over and it SUCKS!

Man I really hope my meds kick in soon get shut the nerves the hell up!
I am really sorry to hear that IMI. I become very empathetic to other people's pain. Hope you feel better real soon:)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ello all, how's everyone been?
Very well, thank you and yourself?
giphy.gif

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know just don't have the money at the moment what's the shipping like

www.cigabuy.com
The shipping is a flat $10 bucks, so it's better to order 3 or more. At 3 you would be paying $13.33 per 100ml bottle. Not bad! I paid twice that for a 60ml bottle from Dr. Crimmy incl. his shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors