Not open for further replies.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome thanks and one of the things that i was cracking up about was the two of you going back and forth.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok be back later it's quitting time!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope everyone is doing well having a really crappy day myself. Having minor seizure activity with my nerves firing off all over and it SUCKS!

Man I really hope my meds kick in soon get shut the nerves the hell up!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The group has been a bit quiet as of late I am starting to think it's me I swear I took a shower

www.cigabuy.com
LOL prove it!!!
tWv0nS0.jpg

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How did you kill it? I would say another istick but 30 watt. Maybe put a kanger Subtank mini on it

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know I am blond remember it just wont charge the other one is perfect tho (did you not see the list of mods I have broken) I was thinking the nano, I have a 30w istick but won't be here for a bit they are on back order I need something NOW

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very glad to hear the news about your mom @BigNasty !!!

Hi @Thayer. I'm feeling quite a bit better today. Thanks for sending some good energy.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone!
Was looking through some of the threads and stumbled upon this one read a few pages worth and found myself laughing out loud at some the happenings. (shhh I'm at work.) Look forward to following along.

Welcome @Prsurf2k !!! Also congrats!!!! You've won $25 to Vaping Watch!!! Please PM me with the email address you use on your Vaping Watch account. If you don't have an account, then go to www.vapingwatch.com and create one...then send me the email address you used. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be the first or 2nd to post after this one and get $25 to Vaping Watch!!!

Hmmm... No one wants credits? How about 1st person gets $50....2nd person gets $25

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everyone! Hope you all in snow country are ok. Been pretty quiet in here, hope more show up. I've been over at Vaping Watch, really looking hard at the 12:50 & the mellow melange. Both sound really good. Be back in a while.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everyone! Hope you all in snow country are ok. Been pretty quiet in here, hope more show up. I've been over at Vaping Watch, really looking hard at the 12:50 & the mellow melange. Both sound really good. Be back in a while.

@misswish also wins a $25 credit, because so few people wrote back, so I decided there was a 3rd place- and the kitten on her avatar is so cute. If you don't already have an account, go to www.vapingwatch.com and create an account, then private message me on here with the email address you used to open the account.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WOO HOO! guys grats.
Man totally feeling smashed flat today, just cannot get any OOOMPH and motivate going today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors