Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried talking them into ripping it out they wouldn't oblige lol
add a dose of fibermalgia and a sprinkle of 7 herneated discs and welcome to my life. (If they offer to do a microdiscectomy go for it, i had mine several years back but due to an accident i am all messed up again but it did work wonders I was off meds til the accident ( been going threw this for 12 yrs)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Getting injured, getting older, not for the faint of heart! Hope you all feel better soon. We moved from the PNW to the desert to get warm and it still snowed on us, lol.
We have not gotten shit for snow this year. 1 day of icey crap and a week of sub 30 degree is all.
Rain and sub 60.. cloudy and 55 today up here.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still have family up in Seattle, they got some snow & ice. I only visit in the summer, lol.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can buy a good 3d printer for ~$700 now. Can print almost anything you want. Out of plastic of course.

I'll post some pics when it's done. I'm just doing a rough prototype now. We'll see how it turns out.
Still outta my current price range :/ eventually I'll be able to

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sooooo I guess I'm a box mod guy now.
6e9fdfc115298eaffca3f19635b244fa.jpg
73ec437ccb5148e2470940f4fb0f76ed.jpg
0b0debd95e10aacd69b8ec192e798fcf.jpg
6a34c33829ba6a868b2076a8e91558ac.jpg

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
add a dose of fibermalgia and a sprinkle of 7 herneated discs and welcome to my life. (If they offer to do a microdiscectomy go for it, i had mine several years back but due to an accident i am all messed up again but it did work wonders I was off meds til the accident ( been going threw this for 12 yrs)
I feel really bad for ya having to go through so much pain I'll keep you in my prayers sweety

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on being the 5000 poster!!!...................chirp chirp chirp. Seems like the crickets are the only ones here to celebrate it.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats all, damn I knew ishoulfa been playin on my phone instead of working :/ btw anyone know any good cures for toothaches? I have a few shattered teethe that have been killing me

Hmmm... Chewing on coca leaves, but even though it works so well and doesn't get you high or anything- it's still illegal in the US. :mad: Worked great when I was in Peru. I think the 2nd best thing is free Vaping Watch juice :) @Diescum88 you've won $25 to Vaping Watch. Please PM me the email you use on your VW account. If you don't have one yet, go to www.vapingwatch.com and create one, then PM me the email you used. :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't win anything did I? I was saying congrats to the ones who did lol it thanks :) hugs back
Hmmm... Chewing on coca leaves, but even though it works so well and doesn't get you high or anything- it's still illegal in the US. :mad: Worked great when I was in Peru. I think the 2nd best thing is free Vaping Watch juice :)@Diescum88you've won $25 to Vaping Watch. Please PM me the email you use on your VW account. If you don't have one yet, go towww.vapingwatch.com and create one, then PM me the email you used. :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Hmmm... Chewing on coca leaves, but even though it works so well and doesn't get you high or anything- it's still illegal in the US. :mad: Worked great when I was in Peru. I think the 2nd best thing is free Vaping Watch juice :) @Diescum88 you've won $25 to Vaping Watch. Please PM me the email you use on your VW account. If you don't have one yet, go to www.vapingwatch.com and create one, then PM me the email you used. :)
here it is lol

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love this thread and the generosity of @VaporWatch and @VapeOn86

Looks like a good group of winners are getting to enjoy some of the best juices on the market!

Oh and I guess @Thayer since you like 12:50, if you haven't tried 710 yet, give it a go. It has a similar taste, but I think it has more of a caramel note to it.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Looks like a good group of winners are getting to enjoy some of the best juices on the market!

Oh and I guess @Thayer since you like 12:50, if you haven't tried 710 yet, give it a go. It has a similar taste, but I think it has more of a caramel note to it.
ohhh i wanna try that one then my faves now are 12:50 and teflon don

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

710 is amazing but I'm really wanting to try the new flavors but I don't know how long I can hold out knowing that 12:50 could be here
I can't help myself I'm a 12:50 addict.

www.cigabuy.com

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
710 is amazing but I'm really wanting to try the new flavors but I don't know how long I can hold out knowing that 12:50 could be here
I can't help myself I'm a 12:50 addict.

www.cigabuy.com
Speaking of the new flavors... @VapeOn86 what happened to all those teasers about them that we were supposed to get?

Tick Tock Tick Tock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors