Not open for further replies.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have to send a HUGE THANK YOU to VaporWatch. During his show last week he gave me a random giveaway and sent me an iTaste MVP 2.0, AeroTank, and a bottle of Rad Dad Joe's "Vanilla Fresh Mints". Have a couple more juices on the way from his private brand, so I may have another post tomorrow! :)

If it wasn't obvious from my signature... VaporWatch is the most generous vaper I know.

VaperWatch%20PIF.jpg

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Perrisbabe is being evicted from her home due to no fault of her own (her landlord wants to move in his friend). She is on SSD and cannot afford to do this with such short notice.
She will require deposit , 1st month rent, and last month rent along with moving cost. Also tranfer of utilities.

We have all experianced Perrisbabes generousity. Lets show her how our love and appreciation. - See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/other/perrisbabe-emergancy-relocation/235498#sthash.3B9TfDSf.dpuf

Just wanted to say I support this fundraiser whole heartedly. Perris is a good friend and a great person and needs help. We can give that help. With even a small donation....a bunch of those add up! Give what you can folks!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perrisbabe is being evicted from her home due to no fault of her own (her landlord wants to move in his friend). She is on SSD and cannot afford to do this with such short notice.
She will require deposit , 1st month rent, and last month rent along with moving cost. Also tranfer of utilities.

We have all experianced Perrisbabes generousity. Lets show her how our love and appreciation. - See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/other/perrisbabe-emergancy-relocation/235498#sthash.3B9TfDSf.dpuf

Just wanted to say I support this fundraiser whole heartedly. Perris is a good friend and a great person and needs help. We can give that help. With even a small donation....a bunch of those add up! Give what you can folks!

Being on disability myself (and waiting on SSDI) with a ton of medical bills and legal fees, I had to think out of the box on this one and realized that I had just won a bottle of juice during Celtic Fury's "Coffee and Clouds" show over on vapers.tv and he doesn't send out his winners list to the sponsors until Sunday each week. So I asked him to PIF the bottle to Perris instead.

We all know that vaping costs money, and that most of us need our vape, just as much as we needed our cigarettes before quitting the cancer sticks. PIF'ing wins to Perris doesn't really cost us anything but a freebie, but will at least help her be able to use the money she would have spent on her vape supplies for her unexpected expenses.

A lot of us know what it's like to have to live on a disability or SSDI check, and what it would do to us personally to have to deal with a sudden, unexpected, forced move just to keep a roof over heads.

So... if you win something on Nova Broadcasting or Vapenet on vapers.tv, think about "PIF 4 Perris"

Bill

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Hi,

I am new here and don't know Perrisbabe but would love to help. The link you put up is that what i would put on my facebook or is there something better? I do not have a lot to give but maybe adding the link to my page will help out atleast a little. God Bless Perrisbabe, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, so you may have noticed that we just passed 500 posts on this thread. @VaporWatch wanted to do something nice to mark the occasion, and since he's really busy right now, he's letting me do a giveaway! I used a random number generator and the winning post is.......*drum roll*.....

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@BigGunn congrats! Looks like it is now you who is the lucky bastard!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have to send a HUGE THANK YOU to VaporWatch. During his show last week he gave me a random giveaway and sent me an iTaste MVP 2.0, AeroTank, and a bottle of Rad Dad Joe's "Vanilla Fresh Mints". Have a couple more juices on the way from his private brand, so I may have another post tomorrow! :)

If it wasn't obvious from my signature... VaporWatch is the most generous vaper I know.
<snipped image>
Congrats @InMyImage - awesome haul! Which juices did you pick?

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is probably on par awesomeness wise with the pif box. I've never seen a company do something like this. Best way to get loyal customers and spread the word

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I Just picked up an Orchid last night (the guys at vape monkys were nice enough to build my coil) and am loving it!! Now i need to decide if I want to drip to or just stick with this. hmmmm. First juice in it was the Teflon Don I just got from VW.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Grats BigGunn! I love my mvp! Thanks to watch for such generosity! :)

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoops, sorry! I do still love my mvp, tho! Lol

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Conratz Big Gunn. That's a helluva prize.

Thanks for the giveaways Watch and you are a very good stand in VapeOn. :)

Now I probably don't post enough to actually win but I keep coming back to check in because I get a kick out of the happy vibes and the cool shit happening in this thread. Plus who else would I tell that I got my Bledan Lotus and Teflon Don today?:D

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What are these flavors like? I've only tried green Apple and vanilla so I don't really know what else to try or expect. These exotic names are so confusing.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still haven't posted pics, but this 12:50 is almost gone! I keep trying to pinpoint what else I'm tasting, but I can't quite place it... aaargh. I get toasted coconut, a little bit of dark chocolate, some cream, and I don't know what else - all in all, kinda like a macaroon minus the sweetness.

I got Infected as well, and it's a nice change of pace to the 12:50 - creamy honeydew goodness! Can't decide whether I like it warm or cool, though. I think I'd like something sweeter next... Woodbury maybe?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats @InMyImage - awesome haul! Which juices did you pick?
WTF, Agent Orange and 12:50.

They arrived today, and while priming my 510 atomizer it decided to go belly up, so I'm working to empty an EVOD tank to basically drip the wick so I can taste them before deciding which one to fill up on first.

Thanks

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WTF, Agent Orange and 12:50.

They arrived today, and while priming my 510 atomizer it decided to go belly up, so I'm working to empty an EVOD tank to basically drip the wick so I can taste them before deciding which one to fill up on first.

Thanks

So I was able to try all of three of these tonight and they are all very mellow and a pleasant vape.

Agent Orange: I was surprised that during the inhale it didn't seem like I could taste much at all... but then discovered all the flavor on the exhale. The description on VW's site is:
I've had people describe this described as the whole orange.....the sweet flesh, the rind, the peel, everything. Others have said it has tobacco notes and yet others have said it's a not-to-sweet refreshing citrus flavor. Another juice where everyone gets a different flavor, so you're going to have to decide for yourself."​
I am in the whole orange group. I happen to like oranges as well as the flavor that orange peels add to Americanized Chinese dish Orange Chicken, so it is a pleasant vape.

12:50: Again, a nice pleasant taste. Much better than other chocolates I have tried. I was definitely able to taste dark chocolate with a few underlying, but unidentifiable flavors to take the bitter bite of dark chocolate off.

WTF: I absolutely HATE black licorice. I keep hearing that absinth tastes very much like black licorice so I decided that the best way to try an absinth vape was by getting the juice for free so that if I didn't like it, I didn't get annoyed about spending money on it. I was pleasantly surprised by WTF though. I could definitely taste a hint of black licorice but it was not unpleasant. I could also taste the citrus lime notes in the mix and found the flavor very nice. It will not be an all day vape, but it will be one that I go to when I need a mild escape from my favorite flavors.

Bill

Last edited:

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Howdy folks!

Sorry I haven't had much time lately to come in and check up. We've been a little overwhelmed with the sale last week, fixing up our warehouse, mixing juices, etc, etc. Anyway, congrats to BigGunn for the IPV2 win! Enjoy!

I may not always have the time to come in and read all the posts and do the giveaways but VapeOn86 (Sara) reads everything and will let me know if you direct questions or comments to me personally. Thanks for all the help, Sara!

This is probably on par awesomeness wise with the pif box. I've never seen a company do something like this. Best way to get loyal customers and spread the word

Thank you! The "loyal customers" bit is just a bonus since I truly enjoy doing these giveaways.

Sry if I sounded like I was feelin sry for myself. I'm pretty greatful for any opportunity and I'm really happy for BigGunn

Don't worry. It didn't seem to me that you were feeling sorry for yourself. After all, everyone wants to win!

Conratz Big Gunn. That's a helluva prize.

Thanks for the giveaways Watch and you are a very good stand in VapeOn. :)

Now I probably don't post enough to actually win but I keep coming back to check in because I get a kick out of the happy vibes and the cool shit happening in this thread. Plus who else would I tell that I got my Bledan Lotus and Teflon Don today?:D

Thanks. Just wanted to let you know, giveaways aren't based on number of posts......they're not random.....they're not specific.....actually, there's no rules at all! I might decide to do one based on random selection of post number, or for a particularly well written or poignant post, or because I see a particular need, or because I heard someone needed something, or because I like your avatar, or because your name is funny, or because it's Tuesday, or because I woke up today! I have no idea when, why, or for what reason my next giveaway will be for! Just one post might be enough to be a winner......of course, more posts increase your odds, but just one is all that's necessary!

P.S......Hope you enjoy your Bledan Lotus and Teflon Don!

hehe exactly why I kept coming around. Nice vibes all around in here :D

That's what we're all about.......good vibes!

What are these flavors like? I've only tried green Apple and vanilla so I don't really know what else to try or expect. These exotic names are so confusing.

Hmmm. Should I tell you what these flavors are like or just let you be the next giveaway winner? I think giveaway winner is the better choice here! You've just won $50 credit to your account on my website! Create an account on www.vapingwatch.com and message me with the email address attached to that account. I'll put the credit on the account and you can see for yourself what these flavors are all about! Congrats!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
So I was able to try all of three of these tonight and they are all very mellow and a pleasant vape.

Agent Orange: I was surprised that during the inhale it didn't seem like I could taste much at all... but then discovered all the flavor on the exhale. The description on VW's site is:
I've had people describe this described as the whole orange.....the sweet flesh, the rind, the peel, everything. Others have said it has tobacco notes and yet others have said it's a not-to-sweet refreshing citrus flavor. Another juice where everyone gets a different flavor, so you're going to have to decide for yourself."​
I am in the whole orange group. I happen to like oranges as well as the flavor that orange peels add to Americanized Chinese dish Orange Chicken, so it is a pleasant vape.

12:50: Again, a nice pleasant taste. Much better than other chocolates I have tried. I was definitely able to taste dark chocolate with a few underlying, but unidentifiable flavors to take the bitter bite of dark chocolate off.

WTF: I absolutely HATE black licorice. I keep hearing that absinth tastes very much like black licorice so I decided that the best way to try an absinth vape was by getting the juice for free so that if I didn't like it, I didn't get annoyed about spending money on it. I was pleasantly surprised by WTF though. I could definitely taste a hint of black licorice but it was not unpleasant. I could also taste the citrus lime notes in the mix and found the flavor very nice. It will not be an all day vape, but it will be one that I go to when I need a mild escape from my favorite flavors.

Bill

Thanks for the reviews, Bill. I'm happy you enjoyed them.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Howdy folks!

Sorry I haven't had much time lately to come in and check up. We've been a little overwhelmed with the sale last week, fixing up our warehouse, mixing juices, etc, etc. Anyway, congrats to BigGunn for the IPV2 win! Enjoy!

I may not always have the time to come in and read all the posts and do the giveaways but VapeOn86 (Sara) reads everything and will let me know if you direct questions or comments to me personally. Thanks for all the help, Sara!

Thank you! The "loyal customers" bit is just a bonus since I truly enjoy doing these giveaways.

Don't worry. It didn't seem to me that you were feeling sorry for yourself. After all, everyone wants to win!

Thanks. Just wanted to let you know, giveaways aren't based on number of posts......they're not random.....they're not specific.....actually, there's no rules at all! I might decide to do one based on random selection of post number, or for a particularly well written or poignant post, or because I see a particular need, or because I heard someone needed something, or because I like your avatar, or because your name is funny, or because it's Tuesday, or because I woke up today! I have no idea when, why, or for what reason my next giveaway will be for! Just one post might be enough to be a winner......of course, more posts increase your odds, but just one is all that's necessary!

P.S......Hope you enjoy your Bledan Lotus and Teflon Don!

That's what we're all about.......good vibes!

Hmmm. Should I tell you what these flavors are like or just let you be the next giveaway winner? I think giveaway winner is the better choice here! You've just won $50 credit to your account on my website! Create an account on www.vapingwatch.com and message me with the email address attached to that account. I'll put the credit on the account and you can see for yourself what these flavors are all about! Congrats!
Wow that's awesome! Thank you so much. I'll make sure to spread the stoke about you guys.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
<snipped>
Congrats @Surgikill! Make sure you tell us what you think of @VaporWatch's line... I'm sure you'll enjoy it! :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the reviews, Bill. I'm happy you enjoyed them.
No, no, thank YOU sir :) (said while sitting around vaping 12:50)

Thanks again for all you have done for myself and others, you are one of a kind.

Bill

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The first 2 are, can't spea
That was the quickest I've ever spent fifty bucks. I bought 1250, Wtf, radiator pluid, and Teflon Don? Good choices?
The 12:50 and WTF are, can't speak to the other two since I have not tried them.

One note is that they come in glass bottles that do not have a dropper and are not easily poured. I do some DIY so it was easy to transfer them to a couple of the bottles that I have on hand, but make sure you have something to get them into your dripper or tank when your receive them.

Enjoy,

Bill

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I think I found the secret to a long happy marriage my wife came in and woke me up (I slept in b/c little one had sleeping trouble last night ) she woke me up to a glass of sweet tea and my dripper loaded up with 12:50 and that is what I call love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors