Status
Not open for further replies.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sucks. Hope you feel better man. I can handle pain pretty good, but when it comes to earaches or sore throats, I am a baby.
Yeah, every time I move a certain way it kills me. The problem is that it's a rhythmic pain and consistent :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
we have a mustard and salt rub we use. cook low and slowin the oven One year i'm gonna smoke it just havn't had the balls to try it yet . 100 dollar piece of meat

Not all of us have the luxury of having prime cuts for thanksgiving. I happen to enjoy turkey once a year. I can go to any steakhouse and get a prime rib lol...

Exactly my point lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd rather get my free 20+ pound turkey for free from ShopRite :D

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Me and my wife made our 1st turkey a couple years ago. And that will be our last. From now on, this will be our Thanksgiving dinner
70575040060.jpg

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The meat market that invented Turducken is just a few towns away from where I live. It's so delicious that turkeys volunteer to be made into them. The real ones are a true Cajun delight. Heck, even the normal deboned stuffed chickens are better than most turkeys. But tradition is a powerful thing. When cooking a turkey I always go for the small ones. Everybody still gets a piece or two, they stay juicier due to the shorter cooking time, and they're much easier to brine. Not having piles of a leftover giant bird is a bonus. I never understood why the big ones are so popular. Maybe it's because they're so pretty on the table.

Oh, I just got my Vaping Watch order in. A day early!!! Cannot wait to try the three new doughnut flavors! Maple has to be the first one. It just sounds mouth watering.
mouth_watering.gif

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like a sweet tank

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man, this ear infection is killing me!!!! I have work in 2 hours, and I can't even nap! I keep getting this pulsating sharp pain. :(

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been there to many times as a kid.
Yeah, and that is the thing! I haven't had one since I was a kid. I'm 31 and this shit happens :(

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
flyby.jpg Watching the CMA awards, good show. Nights are sure getting colder! I had to break out my fuzzy socks, lol. You all stay warm and stay safe, be happy and vape great flavors!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, and that is the thing! I haven't had one since I was a kid. I'm 31 and this shit happens :(

I feel for ya man.
My ears draining are bad enough, an infection I would not be pleasant to be around.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't resist. I got my order with the new doughnuts earlier today, took one whiff of the Maple, and I had to fire up a dripper. The maple is very different from most of the other doughnut flavors. The best adjectives to describe my first impressions are pillowy, velvety, soft. It's as pleasant an ADV as you can get. The doughnut is more like uncooked batter than fried dough. I was a little worried that it might be more buttery than maple flavored but that isn't the case at all. The maple is right there, yet it's just as gentle as everything else.

This is a day one test. It may change with steeping, but I hope it doesn't change much if at all. The throat hit is mild, it's sweet but nowhere near overly sweet, there isn't a trace of any off flavors, it's like eating maple flavored cake batter that's made out of 3 parts cloud. The doughnut part is more like the lemon filled version than the strawberry or blueberry, except it's more upfront. In the Lemon Filled Doughnut, the lemon flavor dominates the doughnut flavor, but not so with the maple glazed. I can easily vape this day and night. I need to let it steep a bit, but so far this might be my new favorite from the Tmaxx line, but I need to go through more before I can call it. So many of these flavors are top-tier. It's getting hard to choose a favorite.

Some people were asking about the new flavors. Just thought I'd share my fresh out of the box experience.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@CTFX what did the doc say I think it's time to go if you haven't

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I went to the ER a couple days ago. They said I have a bad ear infection. They gave me antibiotic ear drops, and pain meds. Hopefully it goes away soon. I feel like shit :(

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went to the ER a couple days ago. They said I have a bad ear infection. They gave me antibiotic ear drops, and pain meds. Hopefully it goes away soon. I feel like shit :(

Feel better soon personally I have never has an ear infection I have been plagued with strep throat twice a year my whole life instead :(

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all so since thanksgiving is around the corner I would love to hear something everyone is thankful for if you dnt mind sharing I will start

Iam thankful for the obvious family good friends health but also iam thankful for the friends I have made here the chuckles I get when I read some ppl post the good morning post the fact that ppl actually read what I have to say and contribute based on my post which to means my thoughts are valued THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE AND FOR THE ADULT INTERACTION ....BECAUSE WITH 3 LITTLE ONES AND A HUSBAND WHO WORKS 80HRS A WEEK SO I CAN BE A STAY AT HOME MOM I DNT HAVE MUCH ADULT CONVERSATION. ..SO THANK YOU ALL BEING A FRIEND BE IT VAPING RELATED OR OTHERWISE ♡

Sorry for getting a little sift and mushy

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all so since thanksgiving is around the corner I would love to hear something everyone is thankful for if you dnt mind sharing I will start

Iam thankful for the obvious family good friends health but also iam thankful for the friends I have made here the chuckles I get when I read some ppl post the good morning post the fact that ppl actually read what I have to say and contribute based on my post which to means my thoughts are valued THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE AND FOR THE ADULT INTERACTION ....BECAUSE WITH 3 LITTLE ONES AND A HUSBAND WHO WORKS 80HRS A WEEK SO I CAN BE A STAY AT HOME MOM I DNT HAVE MUCH ADULT CONVERSATION. ..SO THANK YOU ALL BEING A FRIEND BE IT VAPING RELATED OR OTHERWISE ♡

I'm thankful my brain hasn't gone totally kaput yet lol, & for other more obvious things- gf, kids, family, yada yada

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Got my order of the new flavors in last night. They smell amazing. I am going to behave and let them steep before I try them out. I can say that cause I got strawberry doughnut, peanut butter custard and blueberry crumble to tide me over til I feel they are steeped :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

No worries.. Not sure I could handle 24/7 muppets and shit without going slightly batty myself... Nah I might go full one 100% postal.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK was living with a gal off and on working nights.
I had been out on AT for 2 weeks and got home and was starving...
Get into the fridge and she was HORRIBLE about cleaning it out.
I see what I THOUGHT was roast beef in the back! Score!! so I made a sammich.
Was the damned funniest roast beef ever... so as any military person will tell you, if it tastes funny add more hot sauce.
So fast forward a couple hours later she comes in and goes "where is that old as hell turkey breast? I was going to use it for crab bait."

So food poisoning was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors