Not open for further replies.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Happy Monday everyone. Was a busy weekend. Had my 11 year olds bday at the bowling alley saturday night. Was a great time and I think we found a new place to have the birthdays where kids and adults can all play and have a good time. Plus it was less than half what I woulda paid at chuck e cheese so definitely one happy momma lol. Plus the food was way better at the bowling alley. Been vaping my peanut butter custard this weekend. Super surprised at how much I really like it. Wasnt so sure I would like a peanut butter vape but this one is definitely yummy :)

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone sorry I haven't been on as much as I would like my family is having some health issues ...the elders are ...check in later

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon everyone sorry I haven't been on as much as I would like my family is having some health issues ...the elders are ...check in later

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope they feel better soon. :) I must not have knocked on real wood, because my daughter and I both have that nasty flu-like thing that's been going around. If I'm not too chatty- that's all it is. I hope everyone, myself included, gets to feeling better quickly!!!!

Btw... Email me at [email protected] if anyone needs me. I'll probably get it faster there. :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to the ER a couple days ago. They said I have a bad ear infection. They gave me antibiotic ear drops, and pain meds. Hopefully it goes away soon. I feel like shit :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
A little bit late but I hope you are getting better ear infections really suck!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening everyone! Like usual I am having a hard time staying awake and I want to be here more than anything! This is my favorite three and as much as I appreciate the no frills kind and it low cost I could really use a new bottle Of what would the my all day vape or I could afford it! I missed the sale but I cannot even afford the sale price right now! I have 2 bottles I decided to try that I don't care for which would have put me half way there but what can you doing right!?! Glenn Coco is my all time favourite flavor and if anyone has tried it and didn't like it I can't offer much but I will buy someone a no frill flavor or something as a trade?!? Anyhow I am stopping in while I am awake and hoping all is well with everyone else! Goodnight and sweet dreams! Maybe I will be lucky And we might have a 25 or 50% off sale soon! Good for everyone and I hope I can get back on again soon!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm surprised we haven't seen more mention about the new flavors. I say that, but I've only tried one myself. I just about finished another bottle of Strawberry Doughnut. Not too sure what the next flavor is going to be. Maybe the Cinnamon Dusted one. Yum!

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to try some

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. Been gone a while.How is everyone doing?

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah... @spongeylilvaper has won $25 to Vaping Watch!!! Congrats!!! When I feel better- later this week, I'll be picking 3 more winners too! :)

@spongeylilvaper - send me a PM and I'll get you your code in a few days. :)
Woohoo, just got home from work, did get a chance to check in until now and saw this..Thanks @VapeOn86!

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm surprised we haven't seen more mention about the new flavors. I say that, but I've only tried one myself. I just about finished another bottle of Strawberry Doughnut. Not too sure what the next flavor is going to be. Maybe the Cinnamon Dusted one. Yum!

I've got a couple of the new flavors, but not tried them yet though, been letting them sit a little while and waiting for a spare tank, the vanilla cream smells awesome, so think that will be the 1st one I try :D

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn steeping g give it another week before flavor hype comes out and that's just for the one who couldn't resist and make the steeping time lol

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a couple of the new flavors, but not tried them yet though, been letting them sit a little while and waiting for a spare tank, the vanilla cream smells awesome, so think that will be the 1st one I try :D

Good point. I've been trying to let mine steep also but I just failed on the Cinnamon Dusted Doughnut. :p It's the lightest cinnamon flavored eliquid I've ever had, and another very nice flavor with a slightly raw cake batter base. I'm not quite as fond of it compared to the other doughnut flavors, but it's a good juice. The maple definitely kicks butt. The vanilla shall be next. Mouahaha!
ik_evil.gif

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's the best way to steep

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I leave the cap off for 24 hours, and then recap and store in a dark cupboard, I shake them a few times a day.

Sometime I will speed steep and put them in the crock pot on the lowest setting for a few hours, then let sit for 24 hours.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I leave the cap off for 24 hours, and then recap and store in a dark cupboard, I shake them a few times a day.

Sometime I will speed steep and put them in the crock pot on the lowest setting for a few hours, then let sit for 24 hours.
How do you place a bottle of juice in a crock pot to steep? Call me stupid, but wouldn't the heat of it Crack the bottke?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do you place a bottle of juice in a crock pot to steep? Call me stupid, but wouldn't the heat of it Crack the bottke?

I place it in a ziplock bag and keep it under 150F, shake every 15-30 minutes, I still leave it for 24 hours though, but normally good to vape after 24 hours with most juice.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's the best way to steep

Now this is just me, not trying to say my way is better or the only way ...

If you have the time and restraint, as Misswish said, just stick the juice in a cabinet ( where it won't be subjected to heat or light ) for a couple of weeks or so. If you don't want to wait ( or can't, lol ), you can speed up the process by using a crock pot @150 degrees for approximately 4 hours or so. Just fill the crock pot with hot water up the liquid level of the bottles, set your crock pot to low and crack the lid slightly ... the later part keeps the temps in the 150 degree range, too much over that and you end up cooking your juice.

I will, if time permits, periodically check the bottles and crack the seals just to let off some pressure but I've also forgotten to do that without any adverse effects. In fact, I never let my juice sit uncapped unless there is an alcohol smell coming from it. If it did have that smell ( there are some alcohol based flavorings out there ) I would then leave the cap off just long enough for the alcohol smell to dissipate. IMO, letting too much air in tends to mute the flavors so I try to minimize that as much as possible.

Again, this is just my take on steeping but one that I've had decent success with. :)

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! Everyone doing well tonite? Getting healthy? Having some fun? Hubby is cooking green chile, my eyes are watering, yuck! Wish he would do it during the day when I could open the doors. I'm trying to vape more, smell better aromas, lol. Went to the chiropractor and I hurt so good tonite. Will feel better tomorrow! And I hate ice packs. Maybe I can talk hubby into a massage.....

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone wow is it windy here in chicago

Super Windy here to. Hoping it dies down by Sunday. I get to spend some quality time with my little brother. Me and him are going to go archery hunting. I am super excited it is the first time I have gotten to go out archery hunting. Plus we love to hang out just have a hard time finding the time so this will give us something we can do together. :)

th

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Hope the weather calms down for you. How are the new flavors? I'm still liking the blueberry crumble and the dragonfruit banana, good stuff. Hubby is going through the strawberry yogurt.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Loving the peanut butter custard. Still letting the new doughnut flavors steep. Will probably bust into them next week. I am getting a new tfv4 and am going to run some no flavor through it for my hunting trip and then after that gonna load it with some cinnamon sugar doughnut. Still loving my strawberry doughnut and blueberry crumble. I gave a bottle of my strawberry doughnut to my neighbor and I am pretty sure she fell in love with it.
fridaythe13th.gif

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man I would love a taste

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Beautiful day here in Minnesota, sun shining bright, you can still see grass and sidewalk, hoodie weather. I love it when we really have Autumn instead of going from Summer to Winter!

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors