Not open for further replies.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
0607739238941ab2147e51f6b9b5d8dc.jpg

This is what's going on here in MN.
Packers in town today, gonna be a lot of divided households today..Go Pack!

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK so that dreaded day has finally arrived and I am not happy to be another year older but I was certainly praying that it would be a good day for me at least! I didn't get that wish! I sit here fighting with myself to stay awake and I am definitely losing the battle! 2 people have said Happy birthday to me so far and of course @ vapingbeauty was one is the 2! This might actually be a record for me cause usually no one remembers to say it! My husband was not one of them even though I was actually home before he left for work this morning! He didn't even bother coming over to say goodbye to me and only waved as he drove off! Oh well why should I expect anything different after 25 years' of being with him?!? I believe that the gift giving stopped at 5 years in except for every now and then when he just happens to get me something I have been asking for around that time! Anyhow I am sorry for the ramble I just like it here and I like to share with you all when I can which apologetically hasn't been that often lately! I really hope that you are all having a great day and I miss talking with you also! I have to let go of the fight for now but I will try to get back on later!?! Have a great day and don't let Monday get you down!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK so that dreaded day has finally arrived and I am not happy to be another year older but I was certainly praying that it would be a good day for me at least! I didn't get that wish! I sit here fighting with myself to stay awake and I am definitely losing the battle! 2 people have said Happy birthday to me so far and of course @ vapingbeauty was one is the 2! This might actually be a record for me cause usually no one remembers to say it! My husband was not one of them even though I was actually home before he left for work this morning! He didn't even bother coming over to say goodbye to me and only waved as he drove off! Oh well why should I expect anything different after 25 years' of being with him?!? I believe that the gift giving stopped at 5 years in except for every now and then when he just happens to get me something I have been asking for around that time! Anyhow I am sorry for the ramble I just like it here and I like to share with you all when I can which apologetically hasn't been that often lately! I really hope that you are all having a great day and I miss talking with you also! I have to let go of the fight for now but I will try to get back on later!?! Have a great day and don't let Monday get you down!?!

1c1b7778dc23bda26257d2c0786e85cc.jpg

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

4137ebd28f279c876baeb60155ea70e7.jpg

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sorry your day hasn't gone well I do hope it gets better. Happy Birthday sweetheart

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First - View attachment 34369 Angie! Good evening to everyone, doing ok? Hey, Monday is over, smile! You know tomorrow has to be better. Time to take my blueberry crumble and head for bed, you all dream of tasty vapes!
Tomorrow best be better than today having very hard times right now I went to go to my Dr appointment this morning and my tire was off the rim van sitting cockeyed and no funds to fix it right now ready to have a 2 yr old meltdown

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Tomorrow best be better than today having very hard times right now I went to go to my Dr appointment this morning and my tire was off the rim van sitting cockeyed and no funds to fix it right now ready to have a 2 yr old meltdown

Hope things get better.

and to everyone
th

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I hope you all had a good day. I wonder if VW & Tmaxx are working on more new flavors, they have done great so far! @VapeOn86 , do you have any ideas in this? Hugs and nitey-nite! View attachment 34104

They are definitely working on more No Frills juice. In fact, if you want to be a flavor tester, Watch opened an interest thread. http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/we-need-testers.150965/
He is planning to release MANY more flavors and they all need testing. :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This song is for those that are feeling a bit down this holiday season. Hopefully we all have a family to spend time with this Thanksgiving. My brother is currently serving in the Army. So this song goes out to him. Let's make sure he gets home "safe and sound."

Capital Cities - Safe and Sound

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

Of course it is raining all day here, and I always put up the Christmas lights on thanksgiving, so I have been out in the rain putting up Christmas lights, and we don't do turkey as none of us too fond of it, so I always do a grill with steak and corn on the cob, so if the neighbors don't already think I am mad putting up Christmas lights on thanksgiving day in the rain, they sure will when they see me grilling in the garage, hopefully I don't set it on fire o_O

Then of course got the fun of Black Friday shopping tomorrow and it is meant to be freezing rain all day, so already know that will be a lot of fun too. Already scored some vape deals, snatched up a sx mini last night for $91.95 :D

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you have a good Thanksgiving? I'm still full! Was so good, and leftovers, too. Daughter absconded with my strawberry donut bottle....at least she has good taste, right? Work tomorrow so I'm off to bed. Hugs to all zzz.jpg

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you have a good Thanksgiving? I'm still full! Was so good, and leftovers, too. Daughter absconded with my strawberry donut bottle....at least she has good taste, right? Work tomorrow so I'm off to bed. Hugs to all View attachment 34660
Had a great thanksgiving misswish ate way too .such but the food was so good I couldn't help myself missed my little brother he's in the military in tx but hoping he'll be home for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors