My fav is the apple pie 2x the flavor mmmm

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to the winners :)

I got my vaping.watch vapemail today, the strawberry doughnut is different to the others I got, it is completely clear, before they have been a amber color, not sure if it's just because it is so fresh, as still smells good.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats to the winners :)

I got my vaping.watch vapemail today, the strawberry doughnut is different to the others I got, it is completely clear, before they have been a amber color, not sure if it's just because it is so fresh, as still smells good.
That happened to me when bought 6 bottles of handcheck before they stopped setting it and I have 1 30ml that iam still steeping because it is not the right color

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait till I'm done buying Christmas presents, gotta put a vape budget aside soon, I'm getting low on all my favorite juices, thankfully the Tmaxx line is priced so good, I should be able to afford more of the yumm pretty soon!!!

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need money any extra work needed I'm in chicago I need work

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need money any extra work needed I'm in chicago I need work

If you're in dire need for work. Grocery stores are always looking for overnight workers. No matter where you come from. Just inquire at your local grocery store. The turnover rate is very high so the hiring process is very easy. But be mindful it isn't easy work. I've been there before.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
20da0877258b5071a299412f011b1f85.jpg

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you're in dire need for work. Grocery stores are always looking for overnight workers. No matter where you come from. Just inquire at your local grocery store. The turnover rate is very high so the hiring process is very easy. But be mindful it isn't easy work. I've been there before.

I rather be a hooker then pack bags

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dinner at the trailer park mmm squirrel

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, those containers were free! Of course I used a masking tape label on mine....... :rolleyes: Thrift begins at home, after all.
Tomorrow I can sleep in! Maybe, if the cat doesn't jump on me. We finished off the ham and beans, biscuits, and broccoli salad for dinner, good stuff. Ice cream will be dessert! Then some Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie in my tank for bedtime :D

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got a gray cheated Amazon parrot. She talks when she wants to mostly just says papa. Because I think that's all my little girl said for a solid year.
Well today I walked by her. And said scooter loves ya. Dam bird looked right at me shook the shit out of the cage and said "LIER". Dam bird!!!

scooter just wants to be in reno

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Monday, now that it's about over! Did you all have a good day? I'm hoping tomorrow is better. But we are all happy and healthy here, so it's good. Are you all out shopping? I need to get some more Tmaxx for the stockings, lol.
Glad to hear you're well. I'm pretty much all done shopping. *phew* Just have to wrap all the gifts and get a few cards.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
992ae5635a7e8e343784f45ef84430ed.jpg
well go to heaven gifts to do your shopping and you can get a vaporesso tank for free with a 50.00 order

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well go to heaven gifts to do your shopping and you can get a vaporesso tank for free with a 50.00 order

Dude get a life u try hard

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Monday, now that it's about over! Did you all have a good day? I'm hoping tomorrow is better. But we are all happy and healthy here, so it's good. Are you all out shopping? I need to get some more Tmaxx for the stockings, lol.
My day wasn't too bad , tr to to get my little ones healthy they both have an upper respiratory infection and ha e that croupy cough....no shopping for me the funds just isn't there this year but toys for tots is going to help with the little ones so that's a relief just gift to figure out the 19 and 18 year old.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude get a life u try hard

What's your deal man. He's trying to help the thread, not hinder it. Why should he get a life?

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's your deal man. He's trying to help the thread, not hinder it. Why should he get a life?

Don't pay them no mind bro I don't. Him and this Bolton clown don't have anything better to do so they just jump in threads and say dumb Shit and try tricking up game feeds. Just don't even feed into it that's what they want.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Happy Monday is over for this week at least. One day closer to the weekend. I have a few gift cards left to grab last minute (gotta wait for payday lol) and I am done. Its not an overly spectacular christmas but still good because my kids have stuff under the tree and they should both like at least one of the gifts lol. I am ready for the week after Christmas. I took vacation from 12/24 til 1/4 :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can someone explains to me the reason I should buy this ultrasonic cleaner all my friends keep telling me to buy some one give me some input. Why should I spend that money when the closet is working fine

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMHO, it's nice to have but essentially the same results can be had with a simple crock pot. Both devices speed up the steeping process but of course, not all mixes even need to be steeped so it's not something you need to use with all your juices. For example, I usually don't bother steeping fruit mixes but custards definitely improve with a quick dip in the pool. It is roughly estimated that 4 hours in a crock pot @ 150 degrees equates to a week of regular steeping.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah thanks I just can't see spending that much Jack on something. The crockpot idea I think I'll try that. Sounds like a good idea. You leave lids on or take them off?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah thanks I just can't see spending that much Jack on something. The crockpot idea I think I'll try that. Sounds like a good idea. You leave lids on or take them off?

Yes, unless you just want one or need it for other purposes, the only thing it does extra in this case is cost you more money. :)

Fill your crock pot with hot water from the tap so that it comes up to the liquid level of your juice bottles. Then set your crock pot to low and put the lid on but cracked open slightly which should keep your temperature right around 150 degrees, with the lid fully seated it can get a bit hotter than that but you want to stay right around that temperature for best results.

It works well and in a blind taste test that was done a while back, the results between the crock pot and a UC were virtually indistinguishable.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, unless you just want one or need it for other purposes, the only thing it does extra in this case is cost you more money. :)

Fill your crock pot with hot water from the tap so that it comes up to the liquid level of your juice bottles. Then set your crock pot to low and put the lid on but cracked open slightly which should keep your temperature right around 150 degrees, with the lid fully seated it can get a bit hotter than that but you want to stay right around that temperature for best results.

It works well and in a blind taste test that was done a while back, the results between the crock pot and a UC were virtually indistinguishable.
Thanks for the good info. I'll pass this along.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok for a rant...
I just want Xmas to be over. There is just nothing I can find to be happy about. I know it's about More than that. But I'm just sad. I wana be happy. But look my girl is 2500 miles away and there's just no way We will get to be together for Xmas. We both have suffered quit a bit as of late and none of it caused by each other just circumstances. We miss each other so much. And I no everyone is all ready for Xmas. Well I'm glad for you. But I'm just down about it and I just wish there was a way to get through it with a smile but I just can't. I just want my merry after Christmas to be here now. So I can hold the love of my life in my arms and be able to lean down and kiss her forehead. And tell her I love her to her face instead of over this phone. Looking for a smile right now. That helped a little. Thanks for listen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors