Not open for further replies.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy birthday to my bestest friend Angie
d25584ea1e9d0202206f534d830e73b8.jpg
a9ad737c15aaa0f69440083c1d187294.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thanks so much and I am sorry I didn't see this sooner!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This song is for those that are feeling a bit down this holiday season. Hopefully we all have a family to spend time with this Thanksgiving. My brother is currently serving in the Army. So this song goes out to him. Let's make sure he gets home "safe and sound."

Capital Cities - Safe and Sound

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
My prayers are with you and your family during the holidays and always!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to ask you all for a big favor! I have a good friend who is really sick and in need of as many prayers as possible so any of you who are believers in the power of prayer please keep him in yours! I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart cause I don't know how I will survive without him and the power of his life is out of my hands now!!! You are a great group of people and I appreciate it that I always have somewhere to turn when I have something to share with you all good or bad and that you have always welcomed me and been there when I have needed you!!! Goodnight and sweet dreams and my prayers are with you and yours as well!!!

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am going to ask you all for a big favor! I have a good friend who is really sick and in need of as many prayers as possible so any of you who are believers in the power of prayer please keep him in yours! I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart cause I don't know how I will survive without him and the power of his life is out of my hands now!!! You are a great group of people and I appreciate it that I always have somewhere to turn when I have something to share with you all good or bad and that you have always welcomed me and been there when I have needed you!!! Goodnight and sweet dreams and my prayers are with you and yours as well!!!

My prayers and best wishes got out to you and your friend my god look upon your friend with his great grace and lay his hands upon her and heal her in her time of need. God works in mysterious ways. Glory be to god.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My heart , thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend sweetheart

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone hope you are all having a great day

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not to bad of a day how about you
Pretty good except hubby hijacked the vapemail on his way to work from my postman 2 streets over so now I have to wait until 8pm

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh that is so dirty but funny
I can't really complain he paid for everything lol and iam a stay at home mom/wife so I always check everything out before him ......lol

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone hope all is well sorry been busy but wanted to check in

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been here. Trying to get over food poisoning, yuck! Not fun at all. Maybe I can stay up for a while tomorrow, and feel human. Missed out on Monday's sales, phooey. Did you all have a good time buying stuff? I saw that VW had a sale! Hope they do another one for Christmas, I'm low on my favorites. Hugs, all!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been here. Trying to get over food poisoning, yuck! Not fun at all. Maybe I can stay up for a while tomorrow, and feel human. Missed out on Monday's sales, phooey. Did you all have a good time buying stuff? I saw that VW had a sale! Hope they do another one for Christmas, I'm low on my favorites. Hugs, all!
I really hope you get to feeling better.
I had to miss the sale as well but I not out of tmaxx yet but getting low and it's not a good feeling.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
77821-Happy-Thursday.jpg

I so agree with the tupperware and sock thing. I have tons of lids I have to go through periodically and pitch because they match nothing and same with the socks. I wish I could get my oldest to at least even put them in the clothes basket. Instead I find them stuffed in the couch kicked under the table or wherever he decided to throw them that day.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
24ff467953c58c9ec9700687ad0a4381.jpg

Good afternoon everyone. ..it's been a hellish week for me my memere is back in the hospital for the 2nd time this week after being send to an elderly rehabilitation home to get her strength back at 84 she has been doing great until about 1 month ago when a uti turned her life upside down is amazing how debilitating a simple infection can effect the elderly

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Good afternoon everyone. ..it's been a hellish week for me my memere is back in the hospital for the 2nd time this week after being send to an elderly rehabilitation home to get her strength back at 84 she has been doing great until about 1 month ago when a uti turned her life upside down is amazing how debilitating a simple infection can effect the elderly

Prayers for your meme to get well soon and your weekend goes better than your week has

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, guys. Feeling a bit better this morning and hope it stays that way. I have 3 days of stuff to catch up on! I know there will be a nap today, have my bead club's Christmas party this evening. Yep, I voted! Vaping Watch and VU, yes!
Glad you feel better now and I hope it stays that way, I voted as well now to get dinner , finish laundry( gave up on socks long ago), a d brush the dogs after they dry from their bath. Have a great evening everyone.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have any recommendations on the no frills mills line? I've tried the bannna drahon fruit and strawberry donut. Also the strawberry yogurt and custard. Love everything so far.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have any recommendations on the no frills mills line? I've tried the bannna drahon fruit and strawberry donut. Also the strawberry yogurt and custard. Love everything so far.

Blueberry yogurt is bomb bro

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HI all, been a while, work and family have been driving me crazy lately, but after noon tomorrow I don't go back to my store until next Thursday!!!, It's gonna be like a small vacation for me, I will be working at a different store for 2 days, but anything other than my normal crazy customers for a while will be nice.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HI all, been a while, work and family have been driving me crazy lately, but after noon tomorrow I don't go back to my store until next Thursday!!!, It's gonna be like a small vacation for me, I will be working at a different store for 2 days, but anything other than my normal crazy customers for a while will be nice.
You work retail?

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Hope your meme gets better soon. I'm a nurse & work with elderly ( love my job & those old folks) in nursing home and those UTIs really get em down and also the potent antibiotics for treatment sometimes are worse than the infection.

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I love all the Strawberry flavors too!!! I recommend trying their Blueberry counterparts . I'm usually not too big on blueberry flavors, but Blueberry Crumble is insanely good!!! Blueberry yogurt and Custard are also great. :) Right now I'm really into Vanilla Creme Doughnut, which is milder, but very good. Honeydew Strawpear is also amazing if you don't object to honeydew. :)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You work retail?

Yep, run the commercial department of an auto parts store, I love what I do, but there are days that I really loathe some of my customers.....

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hugs demoniacal long time no chat enjoy your mini vacation sweety

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors