Status
Not open for further replies.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't had no frills in a while still killing a bottle of dripping in the mitten cider mill

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening everyone! I hope it was a good Monday for you all. Hey, I got a start on my Christmas shopping! Probably won't get any more done until the week before...:eek::oops: I enjoy the holidays, but I sure don't like all the hype involved and the shopping. I'd much rather shop online for vape stuff! _flowerboogie__by_Helen_Baq_zpsf52ab1ee.gif Sleep well, see you tomorrow.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello everyone just got home from work and it time to got o bed. sucks to be me:(

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone it's been a rough day at work I was outside vaping and someone behind me bumps into me and I drop my mod and now it's all gone I was so mad and wanted to get a cigarette really bad I went to the corner store approach the counter and was about to ask for a pack a smokes cause I was so mad but I stopped for a moment and recalled why I stopped smoking in the first place (for my family and my daughter ) I turned around and walked out now with nothing to vape with I stuck it out today and maybe hopefully when I get paid I can try to buy me a new mod and tank but I know it will take a couple of weeks. The point is no matter what happened I didn't smoke and I feel proud of that! ☺

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The point is no matter what happened I didn't smoke and I feel proud of that!

If you get desperate, you might consider picking up one of those disposable cigalikes ... probably wouldn't cost much more than a pack of smokes. Granted the juice is not great and the performance sux but if it keeps you off cigarettes until you can get some better equipment ... just a thought. :)

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone it's been a rough day at work I was outside vaping and someone behind me bumps into me and I drop my mod and now it's all gone I was so mad and wanted to get a cigarette really bad I went to the corner store approach the counter and was about to ask for a pack a smokes cause I was so mad but I stopped for a moment and recalled why I stopped smoking in the first place (for my family and my daughter ) I turned around and walked out now with nothing to vape with I stuck it out today and maybe hopefully when I get paid I can try to buy me a new mod and tank but I know it will take a couple of weeks. The point is no matter what happened I didn't smoke and I feel proud of that! ☺

Wow that's sucks did the whole thing shit the bed tank and mod

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

PM I might have something you can use.

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Congrats on staying strong!!! That really does suck though... :( What kind of mod and tank? I've definitely got some unused tanks and a couple of different types of mods- nothing super fancy or cutting edge though... If you PM me, I'll see if I've got something that will work until you get new gear.
There are also some PIF threads on Vaping Underground that help people out. Would one of the more PIF savvy people on here point the way for @CaptNutz ?? :)

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks everyone for the support if it wasn't for your guys and gals I wouldn't know what to do but go back to smoking and I just want to say thank you I'm so glad I join these forums.

@CaptNutz..if ya still in need I have a setup for you..just PM me.

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really sucks captnutz proud of you for staying strong if I hadn't already pifed my extra mods attys and tanks I'd gladly send you one a big shout out to all of those that offered up gear for captnutz. If I could I'd like to ask for your prayers as my husband lost yet another cousin today this makes the 6th family member he and his family has lost in under a year and its hitting everyone very hard.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey capt. I've got a eleaf 50w I'll let you get cheap. And I'll throw in a tobbca super tank. Don't smoke dude it ain't worth it.

scooter
My prayers go out to you and your family for the love ones you and your husband has lost may God bless them and you and your family.
That really sucks captnutz proud of you for staying strong if I hadn't already pifed my extra mods attys and tanks I'd gladly send you one a big shout out to all of those that offered up gear for captnutz. If I could I'd like to ask for your prayers as my husband lost yet another cousin today this makes the 6th family member he and his family has lost in under a year and its hitting everyone very hard.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't sleep at all

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can't sleep at all

@CaptNutz I understand you want to do this on your own..I'm not tryna "sell" you anything..I'm tryna "Give it"to you..I' m paying for shipping, it's ok to let folks help..So many peeps have been there for me I just wanna PIF!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Good for you. A few months ago, my mother in law had a cigarette at the pool & she had to run to the bathroom & asked me to hold it for her. Just for the heck of it, I tried a hit & it was disgusting! I can never go back to that horrible taste again!

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On my way home from work takes about an hour and a half haven't vapes or smoked a cig but being strong been back and forth all day on the forums for motivation and it's help so soon as I get home il be back on again

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I hope you all had a good day. I wonder if VW & Tmaxx are working on more new flavors, they have done great so far! @VapeOn86 , do you have any ideas in this? Hugs and nitey-nite! zzz.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone this morning when I looked at the phone it said check you patriots app for thanksgiving screen saver so here it is I LOVE IT
1eae55068d984507a5e1510b50b538d9.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So it been quiet again over here so any suggestions to bring Vw thread back to life. .....................................
.who has tried the new flavor and what's your favorite. ...mine are still steeping but I love the strawberry donut even thought that's on the older list now lol

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Battery safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors