Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have really good news! My wife is pregnant, and we are expecting our first child in august! I'm feeling blessed :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
cf8125da841a2ad8be3dbcf1a77b3825.jpg
sorry I had to lol
a6ae100e56dd399d90e3239d69c61234.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to the ER a couple days ago. They said I have a bad ear infection. They gave me antibiotic ear drops, and pain meds. Hopefully it goes away soon. I feel like shit :(

I hope you feel better soon I haven't had an ear infection for years but I've never forgotten that pain it sucks for sure

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got new flavors today, the maple donut and vanilla creme, which I am going to let steep for a few days, also more strawberry doughnut for the wife, sure she is drinking the stuff with how fast she goes through it.

Also got the new tester 'root beer' juice to try out, not had time to test tonight, but going to get a dripper setup soon for it :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going to be ordering very very soon! Are the deals still going on?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Texting and driving!?! Super unsafe! Now @Roguexx has to go stand in the corner! Just not @Thayer 's corner- He's really protective of it...
If you send him to Thaye's corner... he might get peed on... that spot is well marked.

But how you doing @VapeOn86?
If this garbage that is going around is what you came down with... UGH.
Been wiped senseless and chilled for a over a week.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you send him to Thaye's corner... he might get peed on... that spot is well marked.

But how you doing @VapeOn86?
If this garbage that is going around is what you came down with... UGH.
Been wiped senseless and chilled for a over a week.

Lol... I'm doing alright. I haven't caught whatever that is so far! *knocks on wood- or more likely some kind of plastic wood grain* lol :p I hope you're starting to feel better!! :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol... I'm doing alright. I haven't caught whatever that is so far! *knocks on wood- or more likely some kind of plastic wood grain* lol :p I hope you're starting to feel better!! :)
Both mom and I are still brawling with this. Feel good for half a day then wiped out for 2.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Both mom and I are still brawling with this. Feel good for half a day then wiped out for 2.
I hope you get better brother!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trying.
2 gallons of OJ, 2 huge ass pots of chicken soup, potato and leek chowder.
Currently working on a sweetish acorn squash curry.
Well if that's not helping, at least you got some good ass food :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well if that's not helping, at least you got some good ass food :)

LOL ya the survey at mom's workplace of the ladies she has shared it with... I need to open a cart.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a nasty fricking ear infection that does not want to go away. Which is why I'm currently awake. It's a rhythmic pain that radiates from ear to jaw.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a nasty fricking ear infection that does not want to go away. Which is why I'm currently awake. It's a rhythmic pain that radiates from ear to jaw.

Ya get the heart beat that sounds like a Kodo drum beat in time with your heart?

Sucks.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya get the heart beat that sounds like a Kodo drum beat in time with your heart?

Sucks.
Exactly! It is probably the worst pain I have felt in a long time. It's extremely debilitating. I move a certain way, it hurts. When I eat, it hurts. Even pain killers aren't doing the trick!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you very much Sarah. My wife and I have been trying for a while now, and finally succeeded :)

Yay! Well that's really great! :D I'd tell you to get as much sleep as you can now, but it's not like you can "bank" sleep. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could though...lol :) Congrats again!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yay! Well that's really great! :D I'd tell you to get as much sleep as you can now, but it's not like you can "bank" sleep. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could though...lol :) Congrats again!!!
Lol yeah everyone has been saying rest now, because I'll need it. But it will be worth it every minute. Right now I'm working 2 jobs so we can both move into a nice house to raise a family. Looks like now I'll be gunning for every overtime opportunity given lol.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol yeah everyone has been saying rest now, because I'll need it. But it will be worth it every minute. Right now I'm working 2 jobs so we can both move into a nice house to raise a family. Looks like now I'll be gunning for every overtime opportunity given lol.

Overtime is tricksy.. to much and you see exactly nothing.. not enough and you just pay more taxes.
Find that golden spot.

A few years back I was covering like mad for a person and was shocked I was taking home LESS than if I worked no overtime. Needless to say That OT addiction ended.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Overtime is tricksy.. to much and you see exactly nothing.. not enough and you just pay more taxes.
Find that golden spot.

A few years back I was covering like mad for a person and was shocked I was taking home LESS than if I worked no overtime. Needless to say That OT addiction ended.
Love talking to you bro! We are so like-minded!!! :D

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good after all today has been a long day and busy few days on top of being sick so iam off to order some ejuice from vaping watch

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have fun

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol mine Will Be the cool corner

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just bought strawberry doughnut, strawberry yogurt, and peanut butter custard

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pb it's my Go to haven't had some in a while

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I took the semi curry soup, added rice, red bell pepper, grilled veggs and chicken.. some spice and BLAM a chicken curry.
Mom is enjoying it.
Texture wise... I cannot do it. No Indian food for me, the texture just fucks me up.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good night everyone

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where did everyone go? Too much Saturday nite partying? Hope you are all just having some fun, be safe. 2lbkos0.gif

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm here and Happy Monday everyone! Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors