VU Patreon

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy birthday 86. Hope it was full of huggles! :confetti:

I don't know why.. but the last few ml of Homemade Apple Pie were the BOMB. :inlove:
Mine has been on my vape stand since September of last year. I'm kind of scared to touch it now lol....I totally forgot it was there dammit!

R.I.P. dad. I miss you and love you everyday!

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine has been on my vape stand since September of last year. I'm kind of scared to touch it now lol....I totally forgot it was there dammit!
You're in luck. The bottle I just finished was from August. When I first tried it it was nice, but nothing too remarkable. I finally decided to finish the bottle and the long steep definitely paid off. Some of these are perfect right from day one but this flavor gets better and better with time. I actually just opened the backup I got in September a few minutes ago. Apple pie goodness! It can't replace Strawberry Doughnut as my absolute favorite, but these old bottles of apple pie are bangin! It may also have something to do with the Bachelor tank. Some flavors really pop in this thing.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're in luck. The bottle I just finished was from August. When I first tried it it was nice, but nothing too remarkable. I finally decided to finish the bottle and the long steep definitely paid off. Some of these are perfect right from day one but this flavor gets better and better with time. I actually just opened the backup I got in September a few minutes ago. Apple pie goodness! It can't replace Strawberry Doughnut as my absolute favorite, but these old bottles of apple pie are bangin! It may also have something to do with the Bachelor tank. Some flavors really pop in this thing.
Interesting! Thanks man

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning everyone, what's up CT? You going out looking today?

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
Not today brother. Got a wedding to go to. My wife's friend since middle school is tying the knot....should be a fun time, but I really don't like Sunday weddings, because I can't drink as much as I'd like to. Work on Monday :(

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, everyone! Hope it was a fun Saturday for you. Not much going on here, same old stuff. Except we have to buy a new washing machine - they are expensive, sheesh. Our old one has lasted a long time, hope the new one does as well. Tomorrow is Sunday, we get the big newspaper with more comics! Love those things. Maybe I can get hubby to make breakfast... Hugs!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to say after 8 months being shelved and forgotten about, the TMAXX Homemade Apple Pie tastes great now!!! I'm going to be rocking this out in my new Melo III Mini tank!!! You can taste the apple pie and the graham crust. If anyone has gotten this juice, just wait and see. You might be surprised!!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to say after 8 months being shelved and forgotten about, the TMAXX Homemade Apple Pie tastes great now!!! I'm going to be rocking this out in my new Melo III Mini tank!!! You can taste the apple pie and the graham crust. If anyone has gotten this juice, just wait and see. You might be surprised!!!

Thanks @CTFX you've just reminded me that I have a bottle of the Apple Pie in the cupboard, about 3 months old, so should be pretty good now, that will be the next juice going in tank ;)

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
!
Not today brother. Got a wedding to go to. My wife's friend since middle school is tying the knot....should be a fun time, but I really don't like Sunday weddings, because I can't drink as much as I'd like to. Work on Monday :(

That's knowing someone a long time, you go and have a good time bro. Have a great day!!

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of knowing someone a long time, I hung out with my best friend all day yesterday. My parents and his grandparents were best friends. I'm six months older than he is and we started hanging out before we were a year old. Literally played together as babies. Been best friends ever since and never had an argument.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
fdb6843cd486e2cd453e699fe84caff3.jpg

Great time at the wedding!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello VB,

What position do you play in little league now? J/K how old is your son and what position does he play? Little League is cool but it's time consuming and takes A BIG commitment from you and that's really cool mom VB!
I play every position as coach lol...Mine 10yr old son plays 3rd base and 1st ...mine 7 yr old son and 6 yr old daughter don't have a positive yet i am kinda having them try out different positions.... I have coached with them for the last 6 yrs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I play every position as coach lol...Mine 10yr old son plays 3rd base and 1st ...mine 7 yr old son and 6 yr old daughter don't have a positive yet i am kinda having them try out different positions.... I have coached with them for the last 6 yrs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That is so awesome to be able to coach your kids and see the progress first hand, to be a little harder on them so it doesn't show favortism! And you, what an amazing woman VB, you go girl!!! I couldn't make a commitment to attend every game between work and traffic making sure i was late! My hats (baseball cap) off to you VB!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone! I'm still full from lunch, super good cook is hubby! Good thing he doesn't cook more often... VB, good for you! Time with those kids is well spent! Spongey, how did you get 4 day weekends? What kind of work do you do? I'm jealous!
Off to a bath, book and vape. See you all tomorrow, hugs!
Night miss, have a relaxing evening. Sweet dreams

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors