Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was reading through this a little and kept seeing something about a show. Whats the show? Is it made by Vapor Watch?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Happy Wednesday everyone! Waiting and waiting on my FT order from 1/27 to ship out as it is being held up for a $1.75 drip tip! Now they've pushed the date back to 2/15- sucks! I would cancel this tip but need this for my Evo tanks, I bought one the last time to see if it fit, looks great, should have ordered the 2, oh well it is FT after all!
I ordered the asMODus minikin v1.5 (purple) on Monday and it shows it will be at my house on Thursday 2/9! I am looking forward to getting this! I love the dual battery device I have now, just wanted another in a smaller size!

Nice! ... I ordered this last night...

upload_2017-2-8_11-20-8.png

Now I'm trying to decide what coils I want to use in it.

I would love to see some pics of that purple minikin... was thinking about getting one, but wasn't sure after they changed it from the metallic paint.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm more comfortable curled up at home in my own comfy chair with my own comfy blanket ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
PSST... got a little secret for ya'll... we have 4 new flavors coming!! I can't list them yet, but you know ya'll will have the list as soon as I'm given the ok!
:stars2::stars2::stars2:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nice! ... I ordered this last night...

View attachment 73988

Now I'm trying to decide what coils I want to use in it.

I would love to see some pics of that purple minikin... was thinking about getting one, but wasn't sure after they changed it from the metallic paint.
Yes- loving the purple tank you ordered, wow would probably be a perfect match to my minikin! Sorry- I don't know much about the Smok tanks and what would be the best coil to use!
I will show pics of my Minikin as soon as I have it in my hands! I believe it is a rubberized coating, not metallic, but will see tomorrow if delivered by USPS tracking.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
blS6WnE.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Happy Wednesday everyone! Waiting and waiting on my FT order from 1/27 to ship out as it is being held up for a $1.75 drip tip! Now they've pushed the date back to 2/15- sucks! I would cancel this tip but need this for my Evo tanks, I bought one the last time to see if it fit, looks great, should have ordered the 2, oh well it is FT after all!
I ordered the asMODus minikin v1.5 (purple) on Monday and it shows it will be at my house on Thursday 2/9! I am looking forward to getting this! I love the dual battery device I have now, just wanted another in a smaller size!

Bet you got a good price. Did you get the TFV8, 6.0ml? That's all FT has in purple. I can't find it anywhere. I just going to get a cool purple skin for another of my 8 vt75s or black Fuchais. But I want a purple tank! My lung capacity isn't what it used to be - that's why I ask.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Bet you got a good price. Did you get the TFV8, 6.0ml? That's all FT has in purple. I can't find it anywhere. I just going to get a cool purple skin for another of my 8 vt75s or black Fuchais. But I want a purple tank! My lung capacity isn't what it used to be - that's why I ask.
I didn't order the purple Smok tank- Countrypami ordered that! I ordered the asModus Minikin V1.5 in purple, that is a mod! I am waiting for a Cleito drip tip to finally get my order shipped out from FT. I ordered the purple Minikin on Monday from a place in CA and should have it Thursday.
I am not sure how the TFV8 tanks vapes as I don't own one.

Last edited:

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
was like 70 degrees today left the house this afternoon made it to town and a cold front started coming in and dropped the temps about 30 degrees in a matter of an hour or so, luckily walmart still had some jackets and hoodies on clearance, needless to say I got one because I wasnt prepared for that sudden cold blast of air lol

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
was like 70 degrees today left the house this afternoon made it to town and a cold front started coming in and dropped the temps about 30 degrees in a matter of an hour or so, luckily walmart still had some jackets and hoodies on clearance, needless to say I got one because I wasnt prepared for that sudden cold blast of air lol
it's been a pretty cold Winter so far for us Marylander's. But we got lucky with a two day heat wave in the high 60's low 70's. Unfortunately it didn't last long as it's gonna be a crisp cold 40 tomorrow and then most likely back to the low 30's high 20's. :(
I can't wait for Spring!

Shawn

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is my radar right now... started snowing a couple hours ago...
upload_2017-2-8_22-47-2.png

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't it messed up that a month or so after releasing the TFV8 Smok releases the V12? I bet a bunch of people are pissed, I know I would be! I guess the reason behind it though is Jaybo made one bigger and badder, and Sense did the Blazer, so Smok had to take their crown back for biggest coil in a sub-ohm tank. Now that iJoy has the newest EXO tank out I'm betting Smok is working on yet another tank that's even bigger than the V12. With this race to make the biggest sub-ohm tank it sure feels like someone is gonna collapse a lung lol...wait...that wouldn't be funny :grumpy:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, sorry I was MIA last night. Missed you guys. Wow, lots of new peeps and old friends showing up, love it! New flavors? Alright VW!!! Pami, you have our attention _flowerboogie__by_Helen_Baq_zpsf52ab1ee.gif I have a list started but I think I'll just have to wait and see what the guys have come up with! You all stay warm and safe, ok?
only thurs kitty.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and a freezing cold morning here with some light snowfall! Hoping my Minikin shows up today, but shipping not updated yet so unsure, will probably get it tomorrow then! Love estimated delivery dates, NOT!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Isn't it messed up that a month or so after releasing the TFV8 Smok releases the V12? I bet a bunch of people are pissed, I know I would be! I guess the reason behind it though is Jaybo made one bigger and badder, and Sense did the Blazer, so Smok had to take their crown back for biggest coil in a sub-ohm tank. Now that iJoy has the newest EXO tank out I'm betting Smok is working on yet another tank that's even bigger than the V12. With this race to make the biggest sub-ohm tank it sure feels like someone is gonna collapse a lung lol...wait...that wouldn't be funny :grumpy:

OBS just did the same- I got 2 Engine minis, dual coil deck, wanted single but oh well, now they have come out with the Nano single coil- Boo. They still haven't released the Nano mini as the Nano 25mm tank is too big for most of my mods! I just make a single coil work in my Engine Mini, so NO Nano for me for now.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OBS just did the same- I got 2 Engine minis, dual coil deck, wanted single but oh well, now they have come out with the Nano single coil- Boo. They still haven't released the Nano mini as the Nano 25mm tank is too big for most of my mods! I just make a single coil work in my Engine Mini, so NO Nano for me for now.
Lol thats ridiculous. I just got my original engine in thr mail yesterday but i had no idea they were making a nano mini. Doesnt thag seem like an oxymoron or one of those fancy english teacher words?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Lol thats ridiculous. I just got my original engine in thr mail yesterday but i had no idea they were making a nano mini. Doesnt thag seem like an oxymoron or one of those fancy english teacher words?
Haha- that is funny- I always love Jumbo Shrimp or in womens clothes 3X petite!
Not sure if OBS is coming out with a mini Nano(23mm)- but I am using a single coil in my Engine mini(23mm) and that is working pretty well, I like it single much more than dual- they just need to sell separate decks!

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea that would be cool if the deck were interchangeable like the merli mini or the smok tf-rdta (that last one's a bad example, it leaks into your mods 510 if you try to set the airflow where it hits the coils) . Its doesnt seem hard to make a threaded positve pin. Of course, maybe they didnt want the decks interchangeable cause they can make more money off multiple tanks rather than cheaper accessories.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good Thursday, everyone.

@Countrypami
I've only tried the T10 coils in my TFV8, and they are awesome. I put around 100mls of Tmaxx Dragon Bananafruit through it @130watts before I replaced it. I would still be using it, but I just had to swap it out to give the rba deck a try. Really liking the rba, too. I've got Tmaxx Kentucky Bourbon Vanilla Custard in it now. DEElicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors