Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That sounds good to me, too. I'm hoping to get some rest, tired of all the running around. Plus I have some projects that need done. There's always something, right? You all have sweet dreams, many hugs.
coffeekitty.jpeg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
TONIGHT! @ 8PM EST
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

Vaping Watch
Join us for the #ModEnvy 4th Anniversary Show!
Saturday, Feb. 4th @ 8pm Est

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn 4 years already... Didn't take long

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! I do not watch the SuperBowl, but hubby does, so this should be a long night! Thank goodness for my puzzle books- they have saved me from many a boring TV show, haha!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't get to watch anymore, either, dumb work hours :( It was fun when I could tune in. So, everyone doing ok? I'm so glad hubby has his own man cave! I'm not a football kinda girl, lol. It's a Hazelnut Brownie night, yum! See you all tomorrow, hugs :inlove:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Happy Monday everyone! Nice that we are now in February! Nothing going on here today, glad that I can sit for a bit and take a breather! Trying to get my OBS Engine mini to vape better. I have rewicked it and hoping for the best! I am trying with a single coil as that tank is getting so hot with a dual coil. I wish I had waited for the single coil nano instead! Always my luck, come out with something better! Anyways I would need the Nano in a mini as a 25mm tank is too big for most of my mods!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alright, another Monday over with! Not much going on tomorrow here besides work. I figured out that I need to cut back on vg, it's making my lungs feel heavy. Need to get my brain in gear and figure out how much pg to add to my juices, math is not my strength, lol. Sweet dreams
Tuesday.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Alright, another Monday over with! Not much going on tomorrow here besides work. I figured out that I need to cut back on vg, it's making my lungs feel heavy. Need to get my brain in gear and figure out how much pg to add to my juices, math is not my strength, lol. Sweet dreams
View attachment 73864
Easiest thing to do, I'm thinking you have 70vg, would be order more in the 70pg/30vg and combine them to make 50/50 ;)
But here is a combining calculator that should help: https://ecigvape.com/e-liquid-combining-calculator

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank You Thayer! So far I am really OK, I have had to become tough and strong over this and have pushed away my emotions a long time ago, watching her suffer for so long has changed me.I am a lot stronger than I thought I could be.I am afraid that I come off as cold, and I loved my mom, I think because we were so close that family and friends think I should be more upset over this loss.They just don't understand.
My mom has said that losing her dad unexpectedly was a lot more difficulty than it was going through cancer illnesse and treatment and eventually death with my grandmother she was there every step and she said she grieved alot throughout the whole process .....iam sorry for your loss its never easy but sometime a bit easier than others although i know there will be more difficult times .

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Woo Hoo my Vaping Watch win came yesterday! I ordered another 120ml as the prices were very good on 120mls and always looking for my next favorite eliquid! I have been shaking and these will steep for a bit! I am excited to try these as I have no Lemon eliquids and Strawberry is one of my favorite fruit vapes, but have never tried a Strawberry Doughnut!
Thank You again @Countrypami for choosing me- I really appreciate it!
20170207_070250_zpscadpecut.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My mom has said that losing her dad unexpectedly was a lot more difficulty than it was going through cancer illnesse and treatment and eventually death with my grandmother she was there every step and she said she grieved alot throughout the whole process .....iam sorry for your loss its never easy but sometime a bit easier than others although i know there will be more difficult times .

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your kind words!
I have been through some major losses in the last few years- these were people too young to die- I took them really hard! One died suddenly in a car accident and the other suffered through cancer and died while I held her hand, I had to quit my job so I could be with her, horrible ordeal!
My mom had been sick for a while and in so much pain, my mom was a grandma and great grandma- she had a nice long happy life and a loving family!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Woo Hoo my Vaping Watch win came yesterday! I ordered another 120ml as the prices were very good on 120mls and always looking for my next favorite eliquid! I have been shaking and these will steep for a bit! I am excited to try these as I have no Lemon eliquids and Strawberry is one of my favorite fruit vapes, but have never tried a Strawberry Doughnut!
Thank You again @Countrypami for choosing me- I really appreciate it!
View attachment 73883
Woo Hoo! Enjoy!! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi everyone, Just saw @Countrypami 's post and decided to pop in and say how much I enjoy vaping especially when I have a bottle of Tmaxx on my desk...which I do! View attachment 73908
Hope everyone's Tuesday is great or if not, getting better.
One of my favs!! :D Thanks for swinging by... kick your feet up and stay awhile :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
A few days of shaking and steeping- I can hardly wait! I have watched some You Tube reviews on this liquid and they have all been raves! Many more flavors I am planning on buying, that is for sure, gonna get my list together!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi everyone, Just saw @Countrypami 's post and decided to pop in and say how much I enjoy vaping especially when I have a bottle of Tmaxx on my desk...which I do! View attachment 73908
Hope everyone's Tuesday is great or if not, getting better.
Oohhh- that is one of the next flavors I want to try! Love Cinnamon Roll vapes!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks! I just got up about an hour ago. I hope you've had a great day!
I did- weather outside was cold and rainy- that's OK anything is better than snow!
You work the night shift?
I hope you have a nice night at work! My hubby has worked many a night shift, and never likes it. He has a hard time sleeping during the day.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You won't be disappointed, I can't put it down for the last 3 days.
Almost all the flavors sounded so good, it was very hard to choose, but I went with some flavors that I like but have never vaped like lemon! I have also not had any doughnut and had a tough choice between the strawberry and blueberry! I don't like chocolate, or peanut butter vapes, but the rest of their lineup sounds awesome and will be ordering more in the future!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I did- weather outside was cold and rainy- that's OK anything is better than snow!
You work the night shift?
I hope you have a nice night at work! My hubby has worked many a night shift, and never likes it. He has a hard time sleeping during the day.
Yeah, I work the graveyard shift. I've been doing it almost 10 years now. I used to like this shift when I was a younger man, but it is getting really old now. I never feel like I get enough rest.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Happy Wednesday everyone! Waiting and waiting on my FT order from 1/27 to ship out as it is being held up for a $1.75 drip tip! Now they've pushed the date back to 2/15- sucks! I would cancel this tip but need this for my Evo tanks, I bought one the last time to see if it fit, looks great, should have ordered the 2, oh well it is FT after all!
I ordered the asMODus minikin v1.5 (purple) on Monday and it shows it will be at my house on Thursday 2/9! I am looking forward to getting this! I love the dual battery device I have now, just wanted another in a smaller size!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors