Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Evening! Darn, I wish they'd stop messing up my shows. Tonight is supposed to be Criminal Minds, but no. They should put all the sports on the sports channels, all the news on the news channels, etc. And leave my shows alone! Ok, end of rant.
How are you all doing? Hump day is over, only 2 more days until the weekend! Sweet dreams and hugs,
View attachment 72832
It is even worse when they cancel my favorite shows :tantrum:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have some bad news- my mom passed away last nite, her pain and suffering is over now. I am taking this better than when I lost my dog last year. My mom has had health issues for the last 20 years, but in the last year everything got so much worse. It is a relief that she died(I can't believe I am saying that),to watch her suffer and try to comfort her was so hard, to the point where I mentally couldn't deal with it anymore, I am too numb.
I helped my Dad with the arrangements and brought him food, he is all I worry about as he has had to suffer too, they had been married 60 years, and his whole life revolved on taking care of her.
Thank God for the forum, where I can chat about other things, and take my mind off of my real world problems.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry to hear this but at least she's not in pain now. We are always here to talk and to listen if you need.

I'd love to try out the Unimax25
From your site-Link http://www.myvapedeal.com/joyetech-unimax-25-kit-silver-brown.html

I have some bad news- my mom passed away last nite, her pain and suffering is over now. I am taking this better than when I lost my dog last year. My mom has had health issues for the last 20 years, but in the last year everything got so much worse. It is a relief that she died(I can't believe I am saying that),to watch her suffer and try to comfort her was so hard, to the point where I mentally couldn't deal with it anymore, I am too numb.
I helped my Dad with the arrangements and brought him food, he is all I worry about as he has had to suffer too, they had been married 60 years, and his whole life revolved on taking care of her.
Thank God for the forum, where I can chat about other things, and take my mind off of my real world problems.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm sorry to hear this but at least she's not in pain now. We are always here to talk and to listen if you need.
Thank You Thayer! So far I am really OK, I have had to become tough and strong over this and have pushed away my emotions a long time ago, watching her suffer for so long has changed me.I am a lot stronger than I thought I could be.I am afraid that I come off as cold, and I loved my mom, I think because we were so close that family and friends think I should be more upset over this loss.They just don't understand.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh sweetie, I am so so sorry! :(

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm so sorry thoughts and prayers are with you

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm so sorry thoughts and prayers are with you
Thank You for your thoughts and prayers, I am glad that her suffering has ended! Truly not fair to my wonderful mom! She will be missed! My family is heartbroken!

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im sorry to hear of your loss. I was in your situation with my grandfather (raised me so i consider him my father). When hospice came and showed me how to administer his drugs and take care of him my only thought was he absolutely wouldnt want this (he was basically a vegetable). It was bittersweet when he passed which sounds horrible to people who havent had to deal with it. But the person whos sick doesnt want to be strung out with drugs just to end up passing. Its still hard though, i think your head is kind of in a fog for a while because it doesnt feel real but eventually it hits you and its tough.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Snap, I am so sorry for your loss. Many hugs and prayers for you & your Father. I do understand how you are feeling, I went through similar thoughts and feelings with my Dad. It is so hard and yet so gratifying to be with them, such a blessing on both sides. You are a strong woman and a loving daughter, please know that. We are here if/when you might need us.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Come join us...
Tonight we announce the winners of the Vaping Watch New Year Giveaway!!
6pm Est
[URL='http://www.vapingundergroundlive.com/']www.vapingundergroundlive.com
16406901_1308496589193903_550805569480985821_n.jpg
[/URL]

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls #vape #vapelife #ecig #ecigs #vaping#eliquid #quality #deals #budget #cool #vapingundergroundlive #vulive#show #watch

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Snap, I am so sorry for your loss. Many hugs and prayers for you & your Father. I do understand how you are feeling, I went through similar thoughts and feelings with my Dad. It is so hard and yet so gratifying to be with them, such a blessing on both sides. You are a strong woman and a loving daughter, please know that. We are here if/when you might need us.

Thank You misswish for your kind words, they mean a lot to me!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am not looking forward into getting through this weekend-ugh! Once the funeral is behind us, I am hoping to get back on track! Didn't I tell you, every time I start working on those windows, something happens and pulls me away :headbang:. They have been installed for quite a while, and most of them are taped up, ready for wood filler, some sanding then paint! Not having blinds up sucks :cuss2:! Looking forward to getting that project done!!!!!!!!
Hope you all have a nice weekend! :hug:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Well yesterday was the viewing- it was all very nice, many friends and family came to visit! The flowers I chose to our breath away, so very beautiful, Ma would have been over the moon over them.
Today is the burial at 10 AM and it has been snowing all night and it is still snowing now, a good 3-5 inches and bitter cold. UGH!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, all! I have my new laptop!!!!! :bliss:Now I have to learn Windows 10 :( This will take me a while :oops: SIL is going to try to get all my info from old puter, crossing my fingers. All my bookmarks, emoties, photos. At least I can still get here, right?
Snap, warm hugs are still coming your way.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Evening, all! I have my new laptop!!!!! :bliss:Now I have to learn Windows 10 :( This will take me a while :oops: SIL is going to try to get all my info from old puter, crossing my fingers. All my bookmarks, emoties, photos. At least I can still get here, right?
Snap, warm hugs are still coming your way.
Thank You my friend, I hope you are feeling better? How did it go with your testing?
You will figure out windows 10 in no time! I am amazed with how far all this technology has come, from computers, cell phones, and heck even our TVs!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hello Tuesday! I hope that everyone has a nice day! Freezing cold here today, but the snowing has stopped! My Dad has made it through, and actually seeing old friends and other family members, now getting endless invites for breakfast,lunch and dinners! It is nice that he can put his worries behind him and he can get out and enjoy life again! I keep reminding him that life is short, get out and enjoy it! It made me happy that his friends insisted that he go to breakfast after the service, and he went, and I am happy for him.
Ugh next week I will be trying to get into my painting project! Wonder what will stop me from getting it done? It has been a year of one thing after another!
Maybe something is trying to tell me to break open my wallet and pay someone else to do this? I know at this rate it will take me years! Haha!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Im sorry to hear of your loss. I was in your situation with my grandfather (raised me so i consider him my father). When hospice came and showed me how to administer his drugs and take care of him my only thought was he absolutely wouldnt want this (he was basically a vegetable). It was bittersweet when he passed which sounds horrible to people who havent had to deal with it. But the person whos sick doesnt want to be strung out with drugs just to end up passing. Its still hard though, i think your head is kind of in a fog for a while because it doesnt feel real but eventually it hits you and its tough.
I am sorry , I do not know how I missed your post, and thank you for your kind words! I am sorry for the loss of your Grandfather, and yes you and I have been there! I wished we could have gotten her into hospice sooner, she got so much better care there instead of 4 days at the hospital where she didn't want to be.
You are right, people that haven't had to be in this situation, it truly is bittersweet! :hug:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, guys! Gorgeous day, 77* and lots of sunshine. It won't last but I'll take it for now.
Snap, tests all in - surgery needed. Yuck. Hopefully soon, I'm a wuss about pain!
I'm studying up on the Win 10, going to take me some time. Coming from Win 7 so there's lots of differences.
Hugs to all, sweet dreams.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow I am jealous- you people and your beautiful weather -pffft! Hahahaha!
Surgery? Yikes. Let us know, I will be thinking of you!
I thought that you could make your windows 10 look similar to windows 7 ? My computer wouldn't take that windows 10 upgrade, my BIL is supposed to fix it for me, I will probably get a new computer by then, haha! I still use windows 7 !
:blowkiss:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, all! I hope it was a good one for you.
Snap, I wanted to stay with Win 7, never had a problem with it. I'll get used to 10. Yep, good weather! Problem is it's too good for this time of year. We need the cold for the usual reasons - plants, insects, etc. When Spring starts too early, we get way to hot for Summer, and way too dry.
You all have a great Thursday!
graphics-thursday-522917_zpsdfubp1ru.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi, guys! Gorgeous day, 77* and lots of sunshine. It won't last but I'll take it for now.
Snap, tests all in - surgery needed. Yuck. Hopefully soon, I'm a wuss about pain!
I'm studying up on the Win 10, going to take me some time. Coming from Win 7 so there's lots of differences.
Hugs to all, sweet dreams.
Yeah, surgery sucks... but you'll feel so much better afterwards ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ya'll have heard of #TBT Throwback Thursday... well, let's see em'!

1988 Sophmore Prom

Sophmore Prom 1988.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors