Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
giphy.gif

Thank you so much!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats!!! You'll have a hard time choosing, though! Misty/rainy day here, gray and yucky looking. I need sunshine! I'm an airhead - I clocked out exactly on the minute, zipped to the doctor's office for my appointment. Uh, no ma'am, your appointment is tomorrow......
sheesh. Off to watch the news, hugs!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Congrats!!! You'll have a hard time choosing, though! Misty/rainy day here, gray and yucky looking. I need sunshine! I'm an airhead - I clocked out exactly on the minute, zipped to the doctor's office for my appointment. Uh, no ma'am, your appointment is tomorrow......
sheesh. Off to watch the news, hugs!

Good Morning all!
Rainy and yucky here today, Again! Still better than freezing cold and snow! I am starting to feel yucky,eeks hope this stupid cold goes away asap!
misswish, I am glad that you have a Dr appt, Haha on the wrong day, been there done that too!
Awaiting the arrival of my XMas and B-Day present today- fingers crossed that they shipped the one I chose! Asmodus does not communicate with buyers, sent a few emails and FB message, crickets! Actually my order status on their site is showing still processing, but got a UPS alert in my email from UPS because I have to sign for the delivery!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, guys! I made it to the Dr! Lol. I hate needles! I turn white & look like I'm going to pass out (but I don't). :facepalm: I do warn them ahead of time... So, of course that had to happen today :( I am not a pin cushion! At least it doesn't happen very often.
Weather was a bit better, only had 1 down pour. I'm ready for Spring! Sweet dreams and hugs,
:mooncat:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Morning everyone! Another dark,dreary,rainy day here, it would be nice to see a little sun! Glad you got in to see a Dr, misswish, I hate needles too, but glad they are doing that instead of giving you some antibiotics and sending you home.
My Asmodus Silvanusa Stabwood finally got here last nite at 6:30, what? I am so mad at UPS, they are usually at my house by 12:00, had to sign for the package so I waited all day.Finally contacted UPS at 4:00,Oh he's still out delivering-BS, I think he forgot and they sent him back out here.
At least I am super happy about my mod, even better in person, and at least I could choose the one I wanted! I just coiled and wicked my new OBS Engine and love this set! There goes my XMas and B-Day money, oh well you only live once! Money is all I requested for both, so this is my Xmas and B-Day gift! I got what I wanted!

20170118_193926_zpswp5tzjje.jpg
I have the Freemax Starre Pure tank in this picture, but switched out to the OBS mini, there was overhang with the Freemax! Sorry my phone camera takes such crappy pictures, doesn't show all the detail or color very well!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow it's Friday already, this week flew by! Looking forward to the weekend,are you? Any plans? I plan to not run around and try to do as little as possible!
I have had some busy weeks since Xmas, pretty much 90% of family members have had B-Days in January including me!
I love my new mod and it will be my last purchase for a while! Between winning contests and purchasing, I should be able to vape for many years to come-LOL!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Expecting rain and storms all weekend. May make a few coils, and vape a bit. :)

Haha- I am getting tired of all the rain- but at least I don't have to shovel it! I cheated and bought some of the premade Demon coils for my OBS Engine! I am not sure if this is OK but that tank gets pretty hot at 40w and a .36Ω coil. I am not chain vaping either.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haha- I am getting tired of all the rain- but at least I don't have to shovel it! I cheated and bought some of the premade Demon coils for my OBS Engine! I am not sure if this is OK but that tank gets pretty hot at 40w and a .36Ω coil. I am not chain vaping either.

All I can think of is a loose connection between the coil leg and the post screw. I don't have the OBS, but I wouldn't think it would get hot with that setup.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Same old for me, I don't get days off. I do get 1 hour a day less, lol. Besides work, I need to clean out my closet, repair some slacks, clean some coils and make some coils. Oh, and laundry! No shopping on weekends, too many idjits out there. Hubby made a new recipe for dinner, was very good. He's bored, so he's looking at new stuff to cook. Which is just fine with me! Hugs to all, and have a goodam.gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
All I can think of is a loose connection between the coil leg and the post screw. I don't have the OBS, but I wouldn't think it would get hot with that setup.
I put the OBS on my new 160w Yosta and it does not get hot at all with that mod even at 50w and put the Melo with a .5Ω coil on my Asmodus and at 28w it gets hot. Weird? I have been using a brand new LG brownie in the Asmodus, maybe I will try another LG yellow that I have and see if that helps.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My mom has taken a turn for the worst, she has been admitted to a hospital and we are now told she needs hospice, so ......
She just turned 84 on Monday and has been very ill for many years, this is very hard on my dad, they will celebrate their 59th Wedding Anniversary on Feb 2.
I hope everyone has a much better weekend ahead!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I put the OBS on my new 160w Yosta and it does not get hot at all with that mod even at 50w and put the Melo with a .5Ω coil on my Asmodus and at 28w it gets hot. Weird? I have been using a brand new LG brownie in the Asmodus, maybe I will try another LG yellow that I have and see if that helps.
Sounds like a problem with the Asmodus 510 maybe. Something is wonky with it somewhere.

Sorry to hear about your mom:(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Man, I hope not! The Asmodus works well with the Freemax Starre tank, it gets warm, but not as hot as the OBS Engine tank gets. The OBS is my 1st RTA, maybe it runs hotter than my regular coil tanks. Plus I usually run .5Ω regular kanthal coils and the OBS has .36Ω dual fused claptons. Maybe I should try a single coil in the OBS?

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If different tanks all get warmer on one mod than on another, seems to me like something has to be up with the mod. Does the mod or battery get hot, or just the atty?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
If different tanks all get warmer on one mod than on another, seems to me like something has to be up with the mod. Does the mod or battery get hot, or just the atty?
Just the atty, the mod and battery are OK. I think that the Fused Claptons are alot hotter in that tank. They will hold the heat longer, plus my Asmodus mod is so tiny that my finger sometimes touches the tank and it can be hot.I gonna try to use a single coil, I have been asking for help in the tank section and people are giving me tips.I have to remember that this is different than my factory coil tanks. Maybe I will try with a simple coil build instead and try different wicking.The OBS vapes great, I just am not sure why the tank would or should feel hot!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was just reading that thread, lol. It's true that claptons can be warmer. I'm using fused claptons in a couple of tanks, and the tanks get quite warm. But I'm also running 100+ watts through mine. Plus we all define warm and hot differently. I don't call something hot unless it makes me say "Ow!", lol.

So as long as the mod are battery aren't hot, you should be fine. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was just reading that thread, lol. It's true that claptons can be warmer. I'm using fused claptons in a couple of tanks, and the tanks get quite warm. But I'm also running 100+ watts through mine. Plus we all define warm and hot differently. I don't call something hot unless it makes me say "Ow!", lol.

So as long as the mod are battery aren't hot, you should be fine. :)
Yea, I think that because my new mod is so tiny that my finger has been touching the tank and it is quite warm. Not Ow but really warm, I opened the airflow up more too and that has helped as well as blowing down the tip! I have been vaping it on the Asmodus for a few hours and it seems much better. Maybe everything is breaking in? Plus I turned the mod around and fire with my forefinger instead of my thumb, then I am not touching the tank.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My mom has taken a turn for the worst, she has been admitted to a hospital and we are now told she needs hospice, so ......
She just turned 84 on Monday and has been very ill for many years, this is very hard on my dad, they will celebrate their 59th Wedding Anniversary on Feb 2.
I hope everyone has a much better weekend ahead!
I'm very sorry to hear that. My prayers are with her and your family.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! Snap, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, that is so very hard. Many hugs and prayers.
Hey, I got to take a nap today! Very rare and so nice. Now I'm trying to entertain the cat. She's always in with hubby, but he's got his fishing gear all out - hooks and beads and stuff. He had to close his door on her, poor baby! Need to go fill up my tanks, brownie & 710.
See you tomorrow, hugs! 51.gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm very sorry to hear that. My prayers are with her and your family.
Thank you Countrypami, I knew that this day was coming, just hard to hear, and I am sick of watching her suffer.Went to the hospital yesterday and she is really upset,but really who wouldn't be with news like this?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi, all! Snap, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, that is so very hard. Many hugs and prayers.
Hey, I got to take a nap today! Very rare and so nice. Now I'm trying to entertain the cat. She's always in with hubby, but he's got his fishing gear all out - hooks and beads and stuff. He had to close his door on her, poor baby! Need to go fill up my tanks, brownie & 710.
See you tomorrow, hugs! View attachment 72380

Thanks misswish- hard times ahead, especially hard on my dad. Thank God for my BIL, he drives us,calms my dad and is a rock in this storm.
I am glad that you were able to get in a nap, a nice break in the day!
Haha about the kitty, and yes that fishing gear would be a big temptation for that kitty, good thing your hubby does that in a room where you can shut the door, otherwise that kitty would be in everything!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Monday morning- the start of a fresh new week. Cannot believe how fast January sped by- I have some projects lined up but never seem to find the time to get into them. I need to paint all my window trim, upstairs hall,trim and doors. I just hate painting!It is not so much the painting as it is the prep and cleanup that I hate. I have to run and get some primer and paint today and start getting into it! We had new windows installed in the summer and have been waiting for winter to get into painting the trim and install new blinds! Now that the holidays are over I have run out of excuses!

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Monday morning- the start of a fresh new week. Cannot believe how fast January sped by- I have some projects lined up but never seem to find the time to get into them. I need to paint all my window trim, upstairs hall,trim and doors. I just hate painting!It is not so much the painting as it is the prep and cleanup that I hate. I have to run and get some primer and paint today and start getting into it! We had new windows installed in the summer and have been waiting for winter to get into painting the trim and install new blinds! Now that the holidays are over I have run out of excuses!

I don't mind painting but I always rush it and it look like crap

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! I really dislike painting, but love the fresh new look. I can put up drapes and curtains like a demon.
Very boring CPR/ first aid class, but it's good to brush up on. Cold, hard metal chair for 4 hours! I think they were trying to keep us awake, lol. I need to go eat something, very early night for me. Sweet dreams and hugs.
tues.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Happy Tuesday- I got started on taping off all the windows, less mess later, next is some wood filler in some holes, sand and probably paint later on in the week. Like I said, I don't mind painting but the prep and cleanup- yuck. I bought paint that has primer built in so I can skip a step! Then I need to paint upstairs hall, all the doors and the trim too. But I am sick of my neighbors being able to see inside, no blinds up now, so that is 1st priority!
It will look nice when finished! I hope!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ugh. These temperature changes are kicking my butt. Almost 80 for a few days, then down to the 50s. Up and down. Up and down. Not sure if I'm getting seasick or sicksick. :gaah:
Hopefully not sicksick! We had freezing rain in the AM and now we have had 3-4 inches of steady snow fall, and in the 30's! Yuck! At least you have some days in the 80's- even 50's would be nice here this time of year!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wednesday already ? These days are flying by! Snowy and cold here today, sick of winter and I got about 31/2 more months of it. Some of our worst weather happens in March and we have had snow storms in May.
Got my windows taped off, next is filling and sanding!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! Darn, I wish they'd stop messing up my shows. Tonight is supposed to be Criminal Minds, but no. They should put all the sports on the sports channels, all the news on the news channels, etc. And leave my shows alone! Ok, end of rant.
How are you all doing? Hump day is over, only 2 more days until the weekend! Sweet dreams and hugs,
thurs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors