Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone, I'm still getting over being sick too. After the first 3 days, my fever went away. It took a few more days for the body aches to go. Now I'm just weak, tired and sweaty with plugged up ears and a headache that doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon. I hope we all feel better soon too! Especially Watch- because he's feeling so awful. :( We also kind of need him around here...lol so feel better @VaporWatch !!!
Ugh if this shit that watch is going through... UGH>
Got a tickle in my throat coughing fit and went to bed,,, woke up feeling like a bag of smashed assholes. Feverish cruddy lungs and cruddy feeling throat.
Been up 4 times since 6 am just long enough to tea, a bite to eat or asprin.

Last edited:

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so since this is a "Random Giveaway" thread, Watch is allowing me to do just that....

@BIGDaddyInkd - you have won $50 to VapingWatch!

Will there be more winners today? Guess you'll have to wait and see! *evil laugh* ;)
OMG! Are you serious?! Yaaaaaay! I never win anything! What do i have to do?

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Remember to check out Watch's show tonight at 10 pm EST, 7 pm PST. He has been known to do giveaways on the show. :)
Just go to vapers.tv (http://vapers.tv/vapenet) or through Vapenet (www.vapenet.com)
Hope to see you there!
Thank you so much when you post a link like that it makes so much easier b/c I'm using a kindle and my neighbors Internet if can link it is quicker and and watch more show before my battery dies

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much when you post a link like that it makes so much easier b/c I'm using a kindle and my neighbors Internet if can link it is quicker and and watch more show before my battery dies

I hear ya... I actually do most of my online stuff on my Kindle Fire. So you're welcome. :) Since Watch taught me how to use links on here, I try to use them whenever possible.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does the Kindle have flash player?

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The original fire does but on the he an hdx don't but it you install dolphin browser you can install flash player and it works pretty good

Thanks Thayer. I have the 1st version HD with the hdmi port. Will definitely look into the dolphin browser for all of my android needs. :)

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I gotta say, I'm pretty hooked on this Bledan Lotus

It's awesome right! I got the BL and Teflon Don and have only smelled the Don. I only have about 5mls left of my BL. Should've gotten the 30ml.

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I swear, I hate when people come onto my work and see me vaping and try to tell me "do you know how bad vaping is for you" .

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@dre1982
I get that all the time and "oh youre putting moisture into your lungs"

@kelli
Lol exactly! And thank you very much.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congratz to all winners! Actually that is all of us that have quit smoking. I am tuned in to vapenet as I type. Not anxious or anything....

I send good thoughts and pray for all that are ill and indisposed. Get well soon.
Same here

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats @BIGDaddyInkd and @Dammit_Janet

And for those of you feeling under the weather I hope you all get to feeling better very soon.

images

Howdy Y'all!

So, we just ended the "Huge Mega Monster Contest" and the results are coming soon.

I wanted to have a place that stirs up discussion and general chat but also gives me somewhere to go when I just feel like giving stuff away. So here's the deal....I will, at random times, pop in here and choose an individual or a post for a prize. What's the prize? Well, it really could be anything from a free driptip to a MVP to a Provari to a shopping spree! Basically, I'm saying it could be whatever I think of at the time! I will promise one thing......I promise I will give away at least one (1) prize worth $200 or more in this thread every month!

I'm not gonna set a specific time or number of posts or anything like that.......I'm going to do this totally randomly. I might pick a numbered post or a person....I might do it in the middle of the night or at lunchtime or anytime in between.

SO! Come on in, hang out.....chat about whatever in the world you want to! Who knows.....you just might win something really cool!
Love your Pay It Forward Philosophy Watch.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey everyone, I'm still getting over being sick too. After the first 3 days, my fever went away. It took a few more days for the body aches to go. Now I'm just weak, tired and sweaty with plugged up ears and a headache that doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon. I hope we all feel better soon too! Especially Watch- because he's feeling so awful. :( We also kind of need him around here...lol so feel better @VaporWatch !!!
Feel better

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm super duper stoked! Just waiting for the email to pull the trigger. Lol. Thank you so much!
:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors