Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It came *built* already - haven't changed them out. I'll see what my shop can do with it. What RDA do you use with your IPV2 again?

Yep, one of these days I'd get a Nemesis. :)

Right now I have a Smoktech Caterpillar on my IPV2- it's surprisingly nice for a pretty cheap RDA. It's got adjustable airflow, a pretty deep juice well and screws that you can tighten with your thumbs or a screwdriver. Comes with a nice drip tip too :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now I have a Smoktech Caterpillar on my IPV2- it's surprisingly nice for a pretty cheap RDA. It's got adjustable airflow, a pretty deep juice well and screws that you can tighten with your thumbs or a screwdriver. Comes with a nice drip tip too :)
That does look nice and easy... why didn't you tell me about this one before? :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That does look nice and easy... why didn't you tell me about this one before? :)

I'm telling you now...lol Actually I bought this shortly after they came out, but I just built it for the first time and discovered how nice it was. :)

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$4.65 LOL what were you smoking?? up to almost $10.00 a pack here
Marlboro Special Blend. Are you in New York or New Jersey or something? I worked with a guy from Jersey who would bring a bigger suitcase with him when he travelled so that had extra room to buy cartons to take back with him.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nah I live in Chicago, I also wanted to thank everyone for the kind words @kelli its been 2 years since that transplant.

edit (oooppss wrong thread)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah I live in Chicago, I also wanted to thank everyone for the kind words @kelli its been 2 years since that transplant.

edit (oooppss wrong thread)
Didn't they write the laws in the city that pretty much made it so you have to smoke in the middle of the street because you can't be within a certain range of a business door, and there are so many doors that it is the only place to be outside the legal zone?
I was last there for work shortly before they passed that law and haven't been back since so I don't know how it went...

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didn't they write the laws in the city that pretty much made it so you have to smoke in the middle of the street because you can't be within a certain range of a business door, and there are so many doors that it is the only place to be outside the legal zone?
I was last there for work shortly before they passed that law and haven't been back since so I don't know how it went...
Yup, can't vape indoors in Chicago either (Good thing I live in the burbs) I vape walking threw Sams Club

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
QUOTE="Just Me, post: 134413, member: 9138"]Tired but good how about you?[/QUOTE]
Im doin ok. Not wanting to go to work but gotta make some juice money. Lol

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh thanks Big Nasty. Just what I wanted to see. That is the stupidest thing I ve seen. My husband might like it or maybe a good conversation piece for some one. I will pass. Don't need an erotic device to blow rings . Lol
No the videos are a bit suggestive and hats off for them capitalizing on the neckbeard basement dweller demographic.

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't watch the videos on the site just the ones in instagram of people who have bought them.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
@VaporWatch Is that really your house? I was so sure the second house I posted was yours.

Nah........yes........maayyyybe......not at all......Hmmmm, I really can't remember.......I have a house?

No problem.
But I think I may have submitted two reviews by accidento_O

You did.....no worries. I think I approved both of them.

Yikes. What would you recommend? I asked for input a few pages back, and it didn't get a lot of response. One or two maybe. :(

I personally quite like the IGO-W and/or the IGO-W4. I didn't find it difficult at all to build.....I actually found it quite easy, except for the fact the stock air holes are good for nothing at all. Otherwise, the Helios (original, if possible.....clone if necessary) is a great atty and super easy to build.

Hmmm... I'll check out a couple places and see if they have them - thanks! :)
LOL grab me some plz,

150 proof is available in most states but 190 is only available in certain states. I had to get a friend to ship me some because 190 proof and North Carolina don't mix.....possibly because there's still moonshiners here, but you can't get 190 proof from them either because that would kill their profits! If it's not available, check your local laws and, if legal, have a friend in a 190 proof friendly state ship you some. I have a Liter of 190 and I fully expect that to last at least a year!

I am waiting on so much stuff I forgot whats coming LOL

That's a fun problem to have! It's like Christmas when you get the packages!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Howdy folks!

So, I feel even more like shit than I did last week but, on the positive side.......well............yyyyea.

Anyway, woke up this morning with a 104 temperature and feeling like I've gone back to smoking 2 packs a day. Seriously, my chest feels like there's an elephant on it! I wish I still had my inhaler but I threw that away about 2 years ago!

Anyway, to get feeling a little bit better, I took green Monster Energy drink and got it nearly boiling hot. The boiling hot part is what felt good on my chest so I've been doing that al day. Oddly enough, it tastes kinda like hot apple juice......kinda.....but it's really helped my chest.

I haven't been able to vape much at all today....seriously, like 2 puffs before I started hacking. Dunno what kind of cold this is but if friggin SUCKS!!!!! I WANNA VAPE!!!!

UGH...maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. I'm gonna crash y'all........I think it's time to take some muscle relaxers and sleep until tomorrow. L8R peeps!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Howdy folks!

So, I feel even more like shit than I did last week but, on the positive side.......well............yyyyea.

Anyway, woke up this morning with a 104 temperature and feeling like I've gone back to smoking 2 packs a day. Seriously, my chest feels like there's an elephant on it! I wish I still had my inhaler but I threw that away about 2 years ago!

Anyway, to get feeling a little bit better, I took green Monster Energy drink and got it nearly boiling hot. The boiling hot part is what felt good on my chest so I've been doing that al day. Oddly enough, it tastes kinda like hot apple juice......kinda.....but it's really helped my chest.

I haven't been able to vape much at all today....seriously, like 2 puffs before I started hacking. Dunno what kind of cold this is but if friggin SUCKS!!!!! I WANNA VAPE!!!!

UGH...maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. I'm gonna crash y'all........I think it's time to take some muscle relaxers and sleep until tomorrow. L8R peeps!
Awe so sorry hope you feel better soon!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy folks!

Swinemonkeyebolaflu

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy folks!

Hope you feel better soon! In lieu of boiling Monster and since it tastes like hot apple juice anyway, why not just go for hot apple cider? Powdered ginger works wonders if you have them - sore throat, cough, cold... all gone.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Send a devoted minion out to the grocery store that has a natural food section.. get home medics cold ease until the fever breaks use that.. if still gunky pick up some breathe easy also.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy folks!

That's not cool your not allowed to get sick all the best thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Howdy folks!

Get well soon!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyboy know anything about these things?
http://www.monkey-os.com
This looks like a perfect gag gift for the wife for X-mas

36_4_16.gif

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Howdy folks!

Listen to your body. I hope that you get well soon.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Howdy folks!

Get some menthol. It helps open up those airways. At least it did for me the last time I was sick.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
almost out of my 1250. I diluted it a little bit to lengthen the vape. The struggle is real.

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:(:mad::confused::eek:o_O
My emotions from the thought that my juice may not last two weeks.
:eek: NOOOOOOOOOO!

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, everyone is getting sick x_x. I've been down with sinus problems and have been taking Mucinex D as my only hope right now. I'll try to be on more when I can, work and family stuff has been keeping me real down lately. I hope we all get better soon!

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and Watch's contests are awesome, but don't forget to check out the contests section of the forums, there are big things brewing for the forum growing so fast!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, I'm still getting over being sick too. After the first 3 days, my fever went away. It took a few more days for the body aches to go. Now I'm just weak, tired and sweaty with plugged up ears and a headache that doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon. I hope we all feel better soon too! Especially Watch- because he's feeling so awful. :( We also kind of need him around here...lol so feel better @VaporWatch !!!

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, I'm still getting over being sick too. After the first 3 days, my fever went away. It took a few more days for the body aches to go. Now I'm just weak, tired and sweaty with plugged up ears and a headache that doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon. I hope we all feel better soon too! Especially Watch- because he's feeling so awful. :( We also kind of need him around here...lol so feel better @VaporWatch !!!
Get well soon!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors