Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
One of my customers had one.. she is OMGWTFBBQSWAUCE smoking hot.
Mid 40s looks 25, one of the most genuine persons I have ever met.

ROFL @ "OMGWTFBBQSWAUCE smoking hot"! Thanks for making me belly laugh!

hmmm first guess I think was wrong lol .......I think this is the one 2014 Toyota Sienna :)

Yup....you were right (musta read my FB post) but a little late. Sorry hun! <3 Ya tho!

a 1967 23 window vw bus.

Oh my gosh I FRIGGIN WISH!!!!! 23 Window bus! Hell.....I'd about give up all my watches for one of those!......well....maybe not all....several though!

Flash back of being a mid 70s youngen...
The shit we did in the 80s without protective gear I am surprised we are still alive.

The shit I did in the back seat without protection.......hell, I'm surprised I don't have more kids!.....and uh-hem....other "baggage".

The Marauder. Because it's a family car.

Loved that episode....and SO wanted that truck/car/tank/brick/whatever!

*In magician voice* Is this your car?!

HOLY HELL MAN!!!!! Why you posting pictures of my house online! People gonna come rob me for my Pluid!

I must confess I had no idea what a Toyota Sienna was so I googled it thinking it was some big truck. Once I saw it, I laughed because I never pictured Watch as the driver of a minivan. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I never did either......until I drove my sister's for a while. I totally fell in love with the minivan! They're comfortable, roomy, versatile, good gas mileage, and mine can comfortably fit 8 adults or 40 bags of mulch! Now, I can't see myself driving anything else!

My question is... did you ever own a 1999 Nissan?

Not that I remember! My 20s were pretty blurry though!

OK I know WE ALL have gotten a hot ash/cherry from a cig in the eye at one time or another in our smoking days.... but it does NOT compare to hot juice spitting from a test fired coil, next would be juicy fingering your eye or other mucus tissue... except the juicy finger and naughty bits while not overly painful the tingle in your dingle might be kinda exciting... (not advocating ejuicing nauthy bits)
The only thing that MIGHT come close or worse is ghost chili juice...

The worst is mistakenly using a bottle of 20mg juice for your eye drops......yup. Been there, done that.........have the dents in the wall from me banging my head into it trying to get relief.

That's interesting. I'm wanting to get away from buying coil heads every week, even though I love my mini Nautilus.

You do know you can clean and re-use the coils from the Nautilus, protank, aspire, etc, right? If not, here's how.

Go to the liquor store and buy 190 proof Everclear. If they don't have 190 proof, the 150 proof will work. If they don't have Everclear, get the highest proof Vodka (cheap!) you can get. (do not get anything other than Everclear or Vodka! Everything else will leave a bad taste on the coils)

Pour enough liquor to completely submerge the coil by about an inch in a small container with a lid. Drop the coil in there and cap it.

Shake vigorously.

Let it sit for about 24 hours, shaking vigorously 2 or 3 times in that period.

At the end of 24 hours, shake again and remove the coil (save the liquor...it can be reused).

Allow the coil 24 hours to dry (with 190 proof, only about 5 hours is needed).

Your coil is now clean and ready to be reused.

I've gotten months out of bottom coils doing this!. My brother in law has been using the same 2 Evod coils for nearly 2 years! Granted he doesn't vape all day like we do, but you should at least be able to get a couple of months!

@VaporWatch really needs to get some of that Hand Check in 30ml in some other options besides 0nic :/

We're working on it. Hope to have it by the October 8th Mellow Melange release

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
And finally, I thought this post by @A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! deserved a separate reply.

I want to split my credits with @Thayer to get him kicking with his new provari! How do I do this?
And since I've already gotten a prize, I wanna do my own contest for the other half of my new prize. I'd like it to only go to someone that needs a $25 credit for juice and that hasn't won in this thread already. So please don't guess of you have.

So, tag my username with a guess at my favorite color! First one to get it wins!

I gotta say I LOVE seeing generosity like this! The biggest reason I do my giveaways is trying to inspire a mentality of giving. Giving is the best attribute I could ever imagine because it indicates a desire to make the world a better place. To see other people participating in the spirit of giving makes me truly happy.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This group or I should say family is more than anyone could ever dream of thank you all so much

Sent from my KFTT

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not that I remember! My 20s were pretty blurry though!
Didn't figure but a guy in your area with the same name owns 3 cars with unpaid registration on the :)

You do know you can clean and re-use the coils from the Nautilus, protank, aspire, etc, right? If not, here's how.

Go to the liquor store and buy 190 proof Everclear. If they don't have 190 proof, the 150 proof will work. If they don't have Everclear, get the highest proof Vodka (cheap!) you can get. (do not get anything other than Everclear or Vodka! Everything else will leave a bad taste on the coils)

Pour enough liquor to completely submerge the coil by about an inch in a small container with a lid. Drop the coil in there and cap it.
Just don't remove the actual coil from the head... I did that yesterday and gave up trying to get them back into the base again! DOH! Finally gave up and figured I'd have to redo them with new wire when I get some.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And finally, I thought this post by @A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! deserved a separate reply.

I gotta say I LOVE seeing generosity like this! The biggest reason I do my giveaways is trying to inspire a mentality of giving. Giving is the best attribute I could ever imagine because it indicates a desire to make the world a better place. To see other people participating in the spirit of giving makes me truly happy.
Your generosity is contagious! Probably wouldn't have gifted the Provari away, but that's only because I don't have a mod set up yet. Yet! I won a Stingray X clone in another thread so now I just need to get the other gear! This forum has been incredibly good to me, and the members in this thread in particular are amazingly kind! I had to share my second prize! Maybe if I get back into security I'll be making good enough money to start my own contests! Thank you again @VaporWatch!

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IDK if you like using machinery such as mills and lathes and IDK where you live but I checked out Wentworth Institute of Technology in Massachusetts. It has an awesome machine shop, literally orgasmic. Almost every mill has a DRO and they have a ton of mini CNC machines that you can use. If that's your thing I would check it out. When I checked I think the whole package was ~35k a year (room and board, books, tuition, meal plan).

Thanks, but I'll probably be going to a local school like southern poly tech.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VaporWatch Is that really your house? I was so sure the second house I posted was yours.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome.
So I got my KillR-Y4 and Porch Rocker today.
Just loaded up some of the KillR in my Tugboat. Twisted 30g at 1ohm 6mg nicotine.
This is my very first NET juice.
I just want to give my first impressions right now but I will come back with other thoughts as I try it on other coils and in my R91.

Okay, very tobacco flavored. Like probably the most tobacco-ee flavor I've ever had in an e-liquid. This is a good thing.

It does have a sweetness to it but not as sweet as I was thinking it was going to be. But I also make my own juices and enjoy a very sweet vape. So for someone that doesn't enjoy sweet vapes as sweet as I like this would be a very good and plenty sweet vape for them.
It's a very pleasant sweetness that I find very natural tasting.

Okay I just took my 5th hit and it just keeps getting better and better. I don't even know how to describe the flavor. I'm not sure what I would compare it to even. Almost like a well seasoned pipe. The kind of pipe that grandpa smoked. But not the taste or smell of the smoke but rather the taste of this juice is kinda like what the well seasoned pipe smelled like. If that makes sense.

And the smell of this juice's vapor is something very distinct too.
I'm never able to smell my own vapor. I can smell the vapor from someone else vape but never my own. That's probably weird, but hey, I'm sure most of you have figured out by now that I'm not exactly a normal fellow.
This vapor has a pretty strong smell to it but it's a nice smell. Kinda like caramel or maybe a light toffee.

I like this liquid. It is very natural and clean tasting. Definitely glad I have this. I only vape tobacco flavors at night or early in the morning and this one is going to be fantastic for both.

I'm not gonna drip the Porch Rocker because I got it in the 20mg strength and it would probably be very harsh.
So I'm gonna re-wick my R91 and load it up in that.

So sometime tomorrow I'll let you all know what I think of the Porch Rocker.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Thats how my mom raised all of us and inturn we raised our children. She always said giving time is worth just as much as giving money or things. I work with the Cystic Fibrosis foundation and Childrens memorial to name a few. My kids do a lot of voulenteer work as well. My middle one (he is adhd) back in grade school as a reward for good behavior was allowed to go help in the autistic room. I was amazed at the amount of parents who asked to "borrow him". My oldest has Cystic fibrosis (among other things) and everytime we went on a hospital visit 4plus times a month he would give his allowance to the homeless guys at the expressway ramp. He also gave his toys away to kids at the hospital who had none. Its so nice to see other people with this same mentality.

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just checked out your site and I saw some awesome sounding tasty flavors. Gonna have to try some when I'm not bologna and Ramen broke. Lol.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @BIGDaddyInkd !!! Well hang around here- just relax and chat and you'll have a pretty good chance of winning something. :) This thread has only been open for a month and 2 days(I think), and @VaporWatch has already given away a mechanical mod starter kit, an IPV2 50 watt box mod, a Provari and well over $1,000 in credits to vapingwatch.com !!! I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff too...lol oh yeah there was an EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus V2 this week. Watch is a very generous guy, but this thread has become sort of like a family for a lot of us too. :) Anyway, once again, welcome!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome.
So I got my KillR-Y4 and Porch Rocker today.
Just loaded up some of the KillR in my Tugboat. Twisted 30g at 1ohm 6mg nicotine.
This is my very first NET juice.
I just want to give my first impressions right now but I will come back with other thoughts as I try it on other coils and in my R91.

Okay, very tobacco flavored. Like probably the most tobacco-ee flavor I've ever had in an e-liquid. This is a good thing.

It does have a sweetness to it but not as sweet as I was thinking it was going to be. But I also make my own juices and enjoy a very sweet vape. So for someone that doesn't enjoy sweet vapes as sweet as I like this would be a very good and plenty sweet vape for them.
It's a very pleasant sweetness that I find very natural tasting.

Okay I just took my 5th hit and it just keeps getting better and better. I don't even know how to describe the flavor. I'm not sure what I would compare it to even. Almost like a well seasoned pipe. The kind of pipe that grandpa smoked. But not the taste or smell of the smoke but rather the taste of this juice is kinda like what the well seasoned pipe smelled like. If that makes sense.

And the smell of this juice's vapor is something very distinct too.
I'm never able to smell my own vapor. I can smell the vapor from someone else vape but never my own. That's probably weird, but hey, I'm sure most of you have figured out by now that I'm not exactly a normal fellow.
This vapor has a pretty strong smell to it but it's a nice smell. Kinda like caramel or maybe a light toffee.

I like this liquid. It is very natural and clean tasting. Definitely glad I have this. I only vape tobacco flavors at night or early in the morning and this one is going to be fantastic for both.

I'm not gonna drip the Porch Rocker because I got it in the 20mg strength and it would probably be very harsh.
So I'm gonna re-wick my R91 and load it up in that.

So sometime tomorrow I'll let you all know what I think of the Porch Rocker.

Sounds great...Awesome review! Would you mind putting your reviews up on the site? :)

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VapeOn8ost: 130456 said:
Welcome @BIGDaddyInkd !!! Well hang around here- just relax and chat and you'll have a pretty good chance of winning something. :) This thread has only been open for a month and 2 days(I think), and @VaporWatch has already given away a mechanical mod starter kit, an IPV2 50 watt box mod, a Provari and well over $1,000 in credits to vapingwatch.com !!! I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff too...lol oh yeah there was an EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus V2 this week. Watch is a very generous guy, but this thread has become sort of like a family for a lot of us too. :) Anyway, once again, welcome!
Awesome! Thank you!

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got some nasty juice locally that was pomegranate, strawberry, and guava. Sounded good but taste horrible. Taste like I vaped a bouquet of flowers. Can't vape it. Have a full bottle of it and running low. I'm afraid I may have to vape it. :(

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fisher ="Ace, post: 130785, member: 887"]Sounds like too much flavor. If you have any vg id try diluting it. Will lower the nic but may make it vapeable.[/QUOTE]
Fishee is gonna try that

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Took Watch's advice today and switched back to my all delrin tank on the BB since I'm running Bledan Lotus. Decided to fill the 5ml tank with 1/5 10mg Pluid and 4/5 20mg Bledan Lotus. BAD IDEA....

I did it because I read somewhere that those 2 flavors played well together so I figured I'd give it a try. My experiment proved only one thing to me....If these 2 flavors play well together, it's because Pluid is like the bully who says "it's my way or the highway" to Bledan Lotus. What I mean is that the Pluid completely overwhelmed the BL even though BL is a strong flavor on its own. I can't detect any of the BL flavor nuances and know I just wasted 4mls of killer juice.
Oh well, I'll give the Mad Murdock juice mashup one more attempt when I get my hands on some Mellow Melange. :)

@Fishee Thanks for the killrY4 review.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got some nasty juice locally that was pomegranate, strawberry, and guava. Sounded good but taste horrible. Taste like I vaped a bouquet of flowers. Can't vape it. Have a full bottle of it and running low. I'm afraid I may have to vape it. :(

A trick I use that can sometimes make bad juice not so bad is to add a little menthol to it...

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just tried more VG then tried menthol and neither helped. I don't think there's any help for it.. :(

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I got an IGO-L from my local shop (couldn't wait for the IGO-W to get here) and this thing is tight! Like someone said, it's kinda like sucking a golf ball through a straw. I would need to drill out the air hole - what kind of bit do I need?

In other news, I still haven't had any luck looking for my first mech or a proper RDA. And now China's gonna be on holiday. Anyone have any recommendations? Preferably inexpensive and easy to build...

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, I got an IGO-L from my local shop (couldn't wait for the IGO-W to get here) and this thing is tight! Like someone said, it's kinda like sucking a golf ball through a straw. I would need to drill out the air hole - what kind of bit do I need?

In other news, I still haven't had any luck looking for my first mech or a proper RDA. And now China's gonna be on holiday. Anyone have any recommendations? Preferably inexpensive and easy to build...
What are you running right now if you need to know anything about building watch rip tripper on youtube as for a mech I love my nemesis clone and zenith v2 from 101vape the v2 has nice big opening for the leads on the coils I'm running a dual twisted 28g 10 wraps @.5 ohms

Sent from my KFTT

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you running right now if you need to know anything about building watch rip tripper on youtube as for a mech I love my nemesis clone and zenith v2 from 101vape the v2 has nice big opening for the leads on the coils I'm running a dual twisted 28g 10 wraps @.5 ohms

Sent from my KFTT
Box mods. Yep, I got a wish list going at 101Vape... was just hoping I'd find a better deal here on the forums. Struck out twice, but I'm still looking. :(

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I got a free Igo-W with some order from a chinese site... hate that thing. SO hard to build on. Tiny little posts and one of em was bent to boot. lol

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man I got a free Igo-W with some order from a chinese site... hate that thing. SO hard to build on. Tiny little posts and one of em was bent to boot. lol
I never found any extra goodies in mine I build two igo-w so far not to bad can be tricky the only thing I did not like building was the lotus clone

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yikes. What would you recommend? I asked for input a few pages back, and it didn't get a lot of response. One or two maybe. :(

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Took Watch's advice today and switched back to my all delrin tank on the BB since I'm running Bledan Lotus. Decided to fill the 5ml tank with 1/5 10mg Pluid and 4/5 20mg Bledan Lotus. BAD IDEA....

I did it because I read somewhere that those 2 flavors played well together so I figured I'd give it a try. My experiment proved only one thing to me....If these 2 flavors play well together, it's because Pluid is like the bully who says "it's my way or the highway" to Bledan Lotus. What I mean is that the Pluid completely overwhelmed the BL even though BL is a strong flavor on its own. I can't detect any of the BL flavor nuances and know I just wasted 4mls of killer juice.
Oh well, I'll give the Mad Murdock juice mashup one more attempt when I get my hands on some Mellow Melange. :)

@Fishee Thanks for the killrY4 review.

I've been vaping a personal mix of Banana Cream and Dragon Slayer(dragon fruit, pomegranate, and acai) with light menthol. Both with no extra PG. It's great! But I'm running low on Banana Cream ;_;. Anyways, I do it in my Mini Nautilus, with about 1ml Banana Cream + 4ml Dragon Slayer. I just added about 0.5ml Pluid to it and it is definitely interesting.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yikes. What would you recommend? I asked for input a few pages back, and it didn't get a lot of response. One or two maybe. :(

My experience might be flawed on the IGO-W cause I have huge hands and it was a cheap Chinese clone. However, I picked up that TOBH clone from Timeless Vapor for $19.95 and LOVE it.

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's a good site for good cheap mods?

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On that note, I'm currently soaking my old coil heads in everclear so I can do a proper review on what I got! In the mean time, I give the packaging and shipping 10/10! I got my box in 3 days, and boy were those glass bottles safe in that box! Check it out!

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! ive checked them out and my buddy has gone through them and they seem ok but Iddon't wanna wait forever to get stuff ya know. I got my King mod from 88evape and it was quick but would like a little cheaper.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box mods. Yep, I got a wish list going at 101Vape... was just hoping I'd find a better deal here on the forums. Struck out twice, but I'm still looking. :(
I've been doing a lot of scouring for coils and tanks recently and the best prices I found were at rockbottomvapes.com and @RBVapes has a thread in the vendors section and is responsive to posts.

Not sure if they have what you are looking for, but their deals seem to be the best around.

Bill

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think before I get a new mod I need to get some JOOOOOOOOOSE. Lol. :D

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My experience might be flawed on the IGO-W cause I have huge hands and it was a cheap Chinese clone. However, I picked up that TOBH clone from Timeless Vapor for $19.95 and LOVE it.
The TOBH does seem really spacious compared to other drippers - might have to check one out... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors