Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The overwhelming generosity of the people on VU has proven to me that i am not wrong to believe there are still good people in this world. I do a lot of charity work and sometimes my faith gets tested. Thank you all for helping me keep my faith. Hugs to you all.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha, actually a good oldboy white American.
lol right on.
I just kinda assumed that Chinese would be possible because I got lots of Chinese folks pop up when I Google searched "Yeap" And quite a few of them were very attractive Chinese gals!
2cr1pnk.gif

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol right on.
I just kinda assumed that Chinese would be possible because I got lots of Chinese folks pop up when I Google searched "Yeap" And quite a few of them were very attractive Chinese gals!
2cr1pnk.gif
Haha, Yeap is part of my last name.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok cool a friend told me it he thought it took 18500 and I did not know

Sent from my KFTT

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Note to self: before you tiredly rub your eyes...make sure theres no ejuice on your fingers.

OK I know WE ALL have gotten a hot ash/cherry from a cig in the eye at one time or another in our smoking days.... but it does NOT compare to hot juice spitting from a test fired coil, next would be juicy fingering your eye or other mucus tissue... except the juicy finger and naughty bits while not overly painful the tingle in your dingle might be kinda exciting... (not advocating ejuicing nauthy bits)
The only thing that MIGHT come close or worse is ghost chili juice...

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK I know WE ALL have gotten a hot ash/cherry from a cig in the eye at one time or another in our smoking days.... but it does NOT compare to hot juice spitting from a test fired coil, next would be juicy fingering your eye or other mucus tissue... except the juicy finger and naughty bits while not overly painful the tingle in your dingle might be kinda exciting... (not advocating ejuicing nauthy bits)
The only thing that MIGHT come close or worse is ghost chili juice...
I must say none of that last part sounds like anything I want to try

Reactions: Ace

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I must say none of that last part sounds like anything I want to try
Grandmas for eons have given sage advise for ever.."go wash your hands!! and don;t forget to wash behind your ears!" Just easy to forget.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok soo might have to order some batteries or a ext
Might be a cheaper route if you have the button tops to just get the ext tube.
If not button top then by all means get a battery or three, they (provari) are not as picky for the amp rating as a mech is.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Might be a cheaper route if you have the button tops to just get the ext tube.
If not button top then by all means get a battery or three, they (provari) are not as picky for the amp rating as a mech is.
I'm running button tops right now I think I want to stay in the same batteries you know K.I.S.S. and all

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok soo might have to order some batteries or a ext

Forgot to mention, that's for the standard. The mini takes 18350 and 18490/500 with extension.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm running button tops right now I think I want to stay in the same batteries you know K.I.S.S. and all
No no I agree simple is better..
It is kind of the reason I do not want to get into a lung bursting kilowatt powered device.. I like simple...

Tube, battery, button, atty... push button and VAPE. Ya know the simple things in life... warm beer, cold women, whisky neat and vaping cheap.

Last edited:

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An 18350 is like a cruel joke (a vape teaser) provape has two I really liked the emerald green but the dragon it the sweetest ever.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been up since 11am working on physics homework. I worked on it from 5-10 last night. I have spent 20 hours on this so far and it still isn't done. Help.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been up since 11am working on physics homework. I worked on it from 5-10 last night. I have spent 20 hours on this so far and it still isn't done. Help.
Good luck my brain is not here enough to even look at that kind of stuff

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Surgikill LOL fudge it and get a speak and spell and submit your paper that way... sound smarter not study harder. JK!!

I wish. I had to redo all the problems on a test and then write an explanation for 80 equations on what they do and what they find. And it's only for 50% extra credit, so my grade goes from a 30/100 to a 65/100. The highest grade on the test was a 39/100.......

Oh, did I mention I have to teach a class of sixth graders tomorrow as well as attend classes?

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel like Dory. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

Sorry if I start to sound incoherent, I'm on the verge of insanity.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like your professor is a douche bag. I think he forgets you pay money to attend.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like your professor is a douche bag. I think he forgets you pay money to attend.

Guy doesn't even have his PhD, just a masters. 50k a year to sit in a classroom and watch this guy play with a tesla coil, I shit you not.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh you got one of them those who fucking fail... teach assholes.

No kidding. I had a guy with his bachelors degree teaching me Calculus 2 last year and I learned more from him than I did from the dumbass 25 year old professor who constantly fucked up the worked out equations on the board and talked about her cats. The guy with the bachelors was a local highschool teacher and he actually made sense and showed you how to work something out rather than just spewing theory.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would be taking this to the department head.
Had a buddy who had his Masters in Chemistry and worked 15 years in the field ...had some bs with not getting his Doctorate and him not finishing his thesis... get told buy a newly minted Masters holding department head that he would have to take chem 101 to apply any of his prior education.

He went back and got his Doctorate with some wrangling, and went back and made that dude's life and career and living hell.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would be taking this to the department head.
Had a buddy who had his Masters in Chemistry and worked 15 years in the field ...had some bs with not getting his Doctorate and him not finishing his thesis... get told buy a newly minted Masters holding department head that he would have to take chem 101 to apply any of his prior education.

He went back and got his Doctorate with some wrangling, and went back and made that dude's life and career and living hell.

LOL. There's alot of professors here that are assholes. Right now I'm just trying to get through it all.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL. There's alot of professors here that are assholes. Right now I'm just trying to get through it all.
DO NOT DRINK THE COMMIE FLAVORED KOOL AIDE!!!
Those that can do, those that cannot teach and those assholes that are clueless become professors.
If i had a calc instructor talking about cats you better be damned sure I would be getting my money refunded and why I was getting it.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DO NOT DRINK THE COMMIE FLAVORED KOOL AIDE!!!
Those that can do, those that cannot teach and those assholes that are clueless become professors.
If i had a calc instructor talking about cats you better be damned sure I would be getting my money refunded and why I was getting it.

I hear ya. If it was me I would have transferred but my parents won't let me.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya. If it was me I would have transferred but my parents won't let me.
Pushing 40 the best advice I can give you... stand up for yourself no one else will.. and defend family..

So the jackass is stealing your parent's money for you to go there and short changing your education to boot... go scorched earth on his ass just do it smart.

Wait you know I am devious enough to suggest the parents of the kids in your 6th grade class should complain about him... in essence he is short changing their little semen demons of edumaction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors