Not open for further replies.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pushing 40 the best advice I can give you... stand up for yourself no one else will.. and defend family..

So the jackass is stealing your parent's money for you to go there and short changing your education to boot... go scorched earth on his ass just do it smart.

Wait you know I am devious enough to suggest the parents of the kids in your 6th grade class should complain about him... in essence he is short changing their little semen demons of edumaction.

LMAO. You know what really just made me give up? I thought it was 0430. Nope, my computer time was off. It's 0530. So much for sleep.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wish. I had to redo all the problems on a test and then write an explanation for 80 equations on what they do and what they find. And it's only for 50% extra credit, so my grade goes from a 30/100 to a 65/100. The highest grade on the test was a 39/100.......

Oh, did I mention I have to teach a class of sixth graders tomorrow as well as attend classes?

What are you going to school for?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats everyone! Looks like I missed all the fun. I was wondering how this thread grew by 5 pages since my last visit.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly just chatting back and forth... But I have not slept for crap since Tuesday morning if I slept at all.
Damn man I don't know how you do it. I'm getting like 6 hours of sleep a night now that the baby's home and I'm exhausted all the time.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@bluraff3 Umm lack of pain meds. totally lack of pain meds.
OTC only goes SO far... I had a choice... pain meds or antibiotics.
Shit. Good luck man. Btw, it's kind of fitting that butters as professor chaos looks like he has those ice packs that they use after dental surgery on his face.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL I found some kick ass ice packs at safeway in the frozen food aisles.. 99 cents they weight nothing and reusable and flexible. We cleaned out three safeways of them for mom after her double masectomy, they were light and conformed to the chest.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My husband wraps up ice in paper towels and puts it in a ziploc for me at work. Stick it in the freezer and it's a homemade ice pack

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL I gave a few away, the complex manager took a header stopping in a face plant a year ago or more. She screwed herself up and I honestly think she gave herself a skull fracture, not that she would admit it but it was text book racoon eyes. Not a bruise from facial impact but even in appearance.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I messaged VapeOn86 about gifting my credits! I'm sure gifting them can be done!

I just won a Stingray X Clone, and now I need to get attys and batteries! I'm thinking a Mutation X or Stillare clone from fasttech, and maybe an Orchid for on the go. But the Orchid tank makes me nervous. I looked up the Raiju clone, but the fasttech version looks a little sketchy. What should I do? I can't order them until I know what my paycheck is this week, and might have to wait till next weeks check anyway. So advice? Please! Woo, stepping on up to mods!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning everyone!! @A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! I have an Orchid not likeing it to much with my VV/VW Mods feels like I am vaping nothing. Maybe its the 0 nic no clue. if @Fishee feels like sending me his address I might just mail it to him. I am just going to stick with my simple aspire nautilus.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@BigNasy Good choice I HATE taking pain meds and only do so when I am at the point of wanting to kill someone. Besides you do not want to play with infections.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone!! @A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! I have an Orchid not likeing it to much with my VV/VW Mods feels like I am vaping nothing. Maybe its the 0 nic no clue. if @Fishee feels like sending me his address I might just mail it to him. I am just going to stick with my simple aspire nautilus.
That's interesting. I'm wanting to get away from buying coil heads every week, even though I love my mini Nautilus. And I don't mind building coils since it should save me $$! And @MacTechVpr has a really awesome coil building technique I can't wait to try! I just want a decent tank until I can afford to do $30 on a Rose v2 clone. And then, eventually, an IPV3! Or whatever is out when I save up enough. Maybe I should just forgo a tank until I can get the Rose.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My husband has (imo) way to many rebuildables yet he borrows my tanks all the time. I guess its a matter of if you have the time to build them. He is on the road a lot.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My husband has (imo) way to many rebuildables yet he borrows my tanks all the time. I guess its a matter of if you have the time to build them. He is on the road a lot.

I don't know for sure yet, but I tend to pick up crafting skills quickly. I wove the guy in my avatar out of twist ties when I was a teen. Looking forward to making coils.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! I'm going to florida tech for mechanical engineering. My brother is a civil engineer in the army. Says he never touched calculus until 2 years ago. He's 36.

That's a field I'm thinking of looking into, but my skills from the military are mainly security, with a year running a legal office. Not sue yet, just don't want to waste my GI Bill.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you @Surgikill ! Ok...so the Grand Prize Provari winner is @Thayer for correctly guessing that Watch drives a 2014 Toyota Sienna!!! Congrats Thayer!!!

The rest of the prizes are for credit to www.vapingwatch.com

1st prize of $100: @Ace
2nd prizes of $75: @BigGunn and @Fishee
3rd prizes of $50: @JustMe , @A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! and @bystander

Congrats everyone!!!!!
Congrats @Thayer! Same goes to @Ace, @BigGunn, @Fishee, @Just Me, & @A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! Sweetness... more credits for Mellow Melange. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. Okay I'm collecting email addresses now, so if you haven't sent me the email address that is linked to your www.vapingwatch.com account, please send it to me now.

@A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! - I'm going to say yes- because I've never seen Watch say no to a PIF request. Will the 2 people that are receiving the PIFs message me their email addresses that are linked to their VW account and just write PIF next to it? Thanks!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats @Thayer! Same goes to @Ace, @BigGunn, @Fishee, @Just Me, & @A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! Sweetness... more credits for Mellow Melange. :)
Thanks and same to you.
lol I'm also holding out for the Melange. I want to get the Pluid too and see if they really do go well together.
I should be getting the Porch Rocker and the KillR-Y4 today.:D
And since I broke up with my girlfriend this morning now I get them all to myself

Reactions: Ace

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. Okay I'm collecting email addresses now, so if you haven't sent me the email address that is linked to your www.vapingwatch.com account, please send it to me now.

@A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! - I'm going to say yes- because I've never seen Watch say no to a PIF request. Will the 2 people that are receiving the PIFs message me their email addresses that are linked to their VW account and just write PIF next to it? Thanks!

Woo, awesome, thank you! Jump on it @Thayer and @BigNasy!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks and same to you.
lol I'm also holding out for the Melange. I want to get the Pluid too and see if they really do go well together.
I should be getting the Porch Rocker and the KillR-Y4 today.:D
And since I broke up with my girlfriend this morning now I get them all to myself
Aww you're not sharing with me

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, I have what seems to be the flu. So if I'm not around much, or it takes longer than usual for me to get back to you, that's why... thank you for your patience. :)
-Sara

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, I have what seems to be the flu. So if I'm not around much, or it takes longer than usual for me to get back to you, that's why... thank you for your patience. :)
-Sara
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get over it quick! The bug going around central Indiana right now seems to drag on for weeks, with a few periods of feeling well for a day or two before you starting feeling like allergies attack your sinus and you get a deep cough again. Son and I have been fighting it for a couple of weeks now. One good thing about not working is not stressing out about taking sick days!

And I think @VaporWatch is starting to rub off on people with all the pif'ing going on around here :)

Just got a massive one myself from @Nikkita6 that I'll be sharing in the vape mail thread later tonight.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's a field I'm thinking of looking into, but my skills from the military are mainly security, with a year running a legal office. Not sue yet, just don't want to waste my GI Bill.
IDK if you like using machinery such as mills and lathes and IDK where you live but I checked out Wentworth Institute of Technology in Massachusetts. It has an awesome machine shop, literally orgasmic. Almost every mill has a DRO and they have a ton of mini CNC machines that you can use. If that's your thing I would check it out. When I checked I think the whole package was ~35k a year (room and board, books, tuition, meal plan).

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IDK if you like using machinery such as mills and lathes and IDK where you live but I checked out Wentworth Institute of Technology in Massachusetts. It has an awesome machine shop, literally orgasmic. Almost every mill has a DRO and they have a ton of mini CNC machines that you can use. If that's your thing I would check it out. When I checked I think the whole package was ~35k a year (room and board, books, tuition, meal plan).
OK a slight add to this.
If machine work is what you seek go to a few local shops and ask where they would recommend and where to avoid.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
@Fishee

Wow! What a great prize package! I will guess a 2012 Range Rover! You would look sexy in it :)

Nope......and I'm not too sure this body would look sexy in anything! I'm just lucky I have a wife who loves me for me! lol

How about 2014 Toyota sienna

Either you pay attention during my shows or you found my post on my personal FaceBook page I put up about 2 minutes before I started this contest! lol. Good job and congratulations! You've won the Provari!

He chose the Metallic Emerald Green with the 18650 extension and Green LED. It's ordered and on its way!

Or maybe your a custom guyView attachment 6406

Nope.....but this means you won the $100 credit! How's that for a wrong answer? Congrats! If you haven't already, shoot @VapeOn86 the email address attached to your account on my site. She'll forward it to me and I'll add the credit. You'll get an email when the credit is added. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm gonna go with a 2010 Honda Fit
The 1983 black and metallic grey GMC Vandura van.
172_1large.jpg

That's my best guess.

Nope....but you've got the $75 credit! If you haven't already, shoot @VapeOn86 the email address attached to your account on my site. She'll forward it to me and I'll add the credit. You'll get an email when the credit is added. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

PS. @Fishee Um.....I don't have a Mohawk! I mean, the guy looks just like me otherwise but the Mohawk just ruins it! lol

2010 Chevy camero. I have no clue so i picked what i like.
Thank you everyone, I'm pretty out of it lately so I might not be on as much for a few days. Thank you so much especially @VaporWatch, and everyone who has given so many kinds words. My order is on its way and I definitely plan to pay it forward, even if just a little bit, when I'm able to!
Ugh. My Google-fu isn't strong enough - can I buy a vowel? I'm gonna go with a 2012 Honda Pilot. :)

Thanks for the chance, @VaporWatch!

Nope to all! BUT!!!! You've all won the $50 credits! Congratulations!!!!! If you haven't already, shoot @VapeOn86 the email address attached to your account on my site. She'll forward it to me and I'll add the credit. You'll get an email when the credit is added. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last time I got anything for a wrong answer itwas ddivorce papers!

(K just joking(maybe (probably (sorta ))))
:p
Divorce is the net best thing to ecigs as an invention... TRUST me my ex would have drove me over the edge and I would be in prison.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Ugh. I'm sorry I haven't been around much but I've been feeling like total crap the past few days and didn't feel like moving, much less opening the laptop! So, lots to catch up on, which means another epic long post of replies! Here it comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors