Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning everyone! :) My morning was good- until I realized that it was Thursday, not Friday...lol Then I had to seriously hurry...ugh. How is your day so far? Directed @ everyone...
79ec3d827a14d0c7868292d55944e96f.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I sent the registration papers for my colt with the name @Fishee came up with. Cleatus Bug. Just have to wait to see if they take it.

I almost used "Fishee Bug" as a second choice but decided against it because Fishees eat bugs and while the colt might be tasty, I'm hoping he amounts to more than just fish food. :p

I tried to take a pic the other day but it was cold as hell and the screen on my phone goes black when it's cold. All I could do was point it in the general direction and hope it caught something. LOL.

IMG_20141112_171034_684.jpg

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really hope that one day soon, you will be able to say that. :) Wouldn't be amazing if even for a day, every single person on here just felt great?!? :)
I would give anything for that! As soon as I am up on my feet or sitting, I am in pain!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, I sent the registration papers for my colt with the name @Fishee came up with. Cleatus Bug. Just have to wait to see if they take it.

I almost used "Fishee Bug" as a second choice but decided against it because Fishees eat bugs and while the colt might be tasty, I'm hoping he amounts to more than just fish food. :p

I tried to take a pic the other day but it was cold as hell and the screen on my phone goes black when it's cold. All I could do was point it in the general direction and hope it caught something. LOL.

IMG_20141112_171034_684.jpg
Awwww I wanna pony

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I was feeling better, it was short lived. Ugh. Had to run out in the cold and get cold meds, OJ, cough drops, and tissues.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought I was feeling better, it was short lived. Ugh. Had to run out in the cold and get cold meds, OJ, cough drops, and tissues.
I recommend a bottle of Menthol Blast from maddcattvapors.com too. I got an 18ml bottle and it is really strong so I cut it and added some raspberry to it for my wife and ended up with 45ml which is great for colds.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL I am !!!!
I have fentynal the level they give cancer patients in the final stages, and Lortab, and muscle relaxers! I still feel like crap! I was going with my hubby tonight to the ER and he, my mother and daughter would not let me! His hand has been swollen and he had a fever. Last year at this time, my daughters friend from high school had his wrist swell and a fever, our band aid station of a hospital did surgery and he was dead 4 days later! So I made him break down and go tonight, but bless my daughter and mom for going, the cold makes me worse, but I was going!

So they went out of town, and it came back as cellulitius inflammation, I just want a break ya know! @VapeOn86 i am very excited the contest, only wish I had some money in the vape budget, but with loosing my pay this week til God knows when, and one of our insurance (and because of child support, my pay is the bigger of the two) Christmas with 5 kids, and my daughter in grad school, no money for a vape budget! My kids all keep telling me not to worry about Christmas but as a mom I can't do that! God love my daughter in grad school she works her butt off so she doesn't need much from us, but I know she needs more than she admits!

I will say this, I have a very picky pallet and I love this Hand Check! I will be a faithful customer of watch's for a long time! He has proven to be such an amazing person!

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Feeling a bit sad. I have not had any good vapemail in a while. I got some juice today but it was meh...

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well everything hasn't been decided, but there will be a Cloupor T8 150 Watt mod and an IPV2 :) there will also be lots of Vaping Watch credits of course. :)
I have to say I am praying I win that dern Mod! Don't know how much longer these two I have are going to last :( Not only do I miss my kids, but with Christmas coming and the pressure I know must be hanging on my hubby right now, I feel horrible for being sick and not able to work! I used to say that teaching was a job I couldn't believe they paid me to do, that when I woke up I never felt like some people that say, ugh I have to go to work today, I was fortunate enough to say I get to go to work today! I found out that was true when I was off with pay, what am I talking about I enjoy about a month of summer, then I miss being at work, and my kids! I know I am lucky to get paid, but now I realize I also miss the pay!:(

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok now I'm excited did not know about the sale till now was not on much yesterday and today was a migraine but hell yeah bring on some deals as for the giveaways that is rocking would love a box the build on and 150 would make for some wicked building

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey there my awesome vaping friends. Sorry its been awhile. Been work in through some stuff. Lost my job and the woman I was courting yesterday, gonna miss my job. It sucks cuz I wanted a new mod. Well my friends y'all have a great day.

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VapeOn 86 I'm always excited about sales and contests but I don't have internet at home so I can only check in and say hello a couple times a week when I'm at work and borrow their internet.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there my awesome vaping friends. Sorry its been awhile. Been work in through some stuff. Lost my job and the woman I was courting yesterday, gonna miss my job. It sucks cuz I wanted a new mod. Well my friends y'all have a great day.
Welcome back BIG Daddy , sorry for your losses I hope you find new employment soon I'm in the same boat I'm the only one working and it's just part time hoping the hubby gets hired soon tired of stressing bills... hugs to you sweetheart

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been lurking this thread for a few days now while I took the time to read every post. Gotta say, you cats are awfully nice people. I've only been off smokes for a couple of weeks now, but a great deal of the credit for that goes to finding this forum.

Hope you don't mind if I join the party.

D.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pretty out of it due to only getting 3 hours of sleep and constantly taking pain pills

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First I can't sleep because I'm in horrible pain then I take a bunch of pain meds and can't sleep because I'm wired then I finally get to sleep and my body wakes up with horrible bladder presdure pain telling me I have to go to the bathroom. This happens about two times a night because of the diuretic I am on. I finally got to sleep around 4-5 o'clock and then the cat woke me up by climbing all over me because she wanted to be petted

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not to mention the cat likes to climb all over my lower abdomen which makes the pain 10 times worse

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My husband can sleep through just about anything... I do however wake him because I'm grunting and moaning in pain

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I get up this morning after sleeping on the couch because I was having a coughing fit last night from this chest cold. Feeling fine, all is good. Go into the kitchen and make some coffee. Watch a little news on the tube, vape some Mellow Melange, go back to get me some coffee and the damn pot is on but cold and no coffee! It worked great yesterday.

No coffee in the morning sucks. I debated driving into town to get a cup but since the coffee grounds were all set I just started heating water a cup at a time in the microwave. No need to boil a whole pot. You can only pour so much into the filter and let it drain. 15 minutes later I finally had coffee.

Emergency diverted!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My cat, Ellie, sat on my abdomen every single time I was lying down throughout my entire pregnancy. It was like she was trying to hatch my daughter or something...lol she started long before I even showed. It was really annoying though. She stopped as soon as she was born, but then started up again when I had a cyst. It grew very large and painful and the cat certainly did not help that pain. Eventually I had to get a spray bottle and spray the cat when she jumped up on me because it was soo painful.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My cat, Ellie, sat on my abdomen every single time I was lying down throughout my entire pregnancy. It was like she was trying to hatch my daughter or something...lol she started long before I even showed. It was really annoying though. She stopped as soon as she was born, but then started up again when I had a cyst. It grew very large and painful and the cat certainly did not help that pain. Eventually I had to get a spray bottle and spray the cat when she jumped up on me because it was soo painful.
Good idea. Right now my husband yells at her but by then I'm already in pain lol.

And it has not fixed her behavior in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors