Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know everyone's got stuff going on, but post when you can!!! The more posts you've got until we hit 4,000, the better your chances of winning are. :) Don't worry, this giveaway will be just us- I'm not putting it on Facebook or anything. I think I need to give some credit away today to get people excited.... What do you guys think?

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats guys. Really down on my luck and glad to have you people.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Merry Christmas everyone!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know everyone's got stuff going on, but post when you can!!! The more posts you've got until we hit 4,000, the better your chances of winning are. :) Don't worry, this giveaway will be just us- I'm not putting it on Facebook or anything. I think I need to give some credit away today to get people excited.... What do you guys think?
Bah I got one entry in with the story... was trying to up the post count.

@Surgikill Grats. I know the feeling.. if it was for bad luck I would have no luck, but a dog gets a bone every now and again.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol I'm not trying to hide anything! I guess I might be a little bit careful because this is my job and I'm really glad to have such a relaxed, fun form of employment! :)
Yep, it is definitely nice to have a job participating in a forum and maintaining a facebook account, and possibly tweeting, but you definitely have to remember that you have to maintain a professional appearance and avoid chatting about your twisted kinky side... which is to bad because I'd like to know more about it :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Son has been pretty happy today. His grandparents came up for the day and gave him his first train set. It's just a big oval track for now, but he loves it. Gonna have to do a bit of rearranging in the basement now though and build up some sort of tables so that he can get some more track and expand it.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, it is definitely nice to have a job participating in a forum and maintaining a facebook account, and possibly tweeting, but you definitely have to remember that you have to maintain a professional appearance and avoid chatting about your twisted kinky side... which is to bad because I'd like to know more about it :D
I want to hear all the details about her twisted and kinky side of her mind

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is nice being home again had a family dinner at my sisters house and there is nothing like family to drive you crazy

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok I must admit I was not real big on the blended lotus great juice just not my thing so I sent it to someone that does like it and someone sent me some pluid that I never would have gotten due to the main flavor in the profile
I tried to drip it and omg no way but I find I like it in a kayfun that borrowed it really hits the spot after dinner and even the wife liked it

Last edited:

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL it took me a while to figure out that VD meant Valentine's Day. I was thinking um I don't think her not getting him a Christmas present is on par with cheating and bring home VD!!! Haha I blame this thread for dragging my mind through the gutter ;)
Mg vape on I just laughed so hard reading this post I nearly fell off my chair

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi folks
giphy.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It looks like you will reach the 4000 post mark before the sun comes up.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well this was an easy thread to catch up on after my pain med induced mini-coma. One thing that is nice about nerve damage is that it puts an internal limit on how much time I can spend with the extended family on holidays and then I get the ok to go hide. :)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, same here ... dreary rainy day.

Gonna have to improvise and think of some fun activities to do indoors ... hmm, now what could that be? :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I lol at a few of his rolls but not all of them
Nope I am pretty sure that is his only funny role. and it is not even his movie.
OK I forgot Deuce Biggalow.. but those were not him that made it funny but the supporting cast.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How we all doing today? Hoping my net will be more stable soon. Cable company is finally doing the upgrades they've been promising for years.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How we all doing today? Hoping my net will be more stable soon. Cable company is finally doing the upgrades they've been promising for years.
Fucking on demand has not worked in weeks here, they keep trying to say it is the wiring.
I smell BULLSHIT since they had a pair of trucks here the day it went out

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.