VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been in bed all day my back is being cranky due to being shoved in a tin can on wings last night for 7 hours. Have to do laundry and go grocery shopping but I told my husband he can just buy whatever I don't care

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been doing laundry all day it is still sitting sprawled out all over my sofa waitin to be folded and put away I have yet to muster up the energy or have the motivation it may have to wait til tomorrow vaping is much more satisfying
I've been in bed all day my back is being cranky due to being shoved in a tin can on wings last night for 7 hours. Have to do laundry and go grocery shopping but I told my husband he can just buy whatever I don't care

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would not be able to walk.
It was bad enough going to boot camp my knees were dug into the seat in front of me who happened to be a shit heel crotch spawn of satan. I kinda Hope that kid got spinal damage from the damage he did to my knees.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
c73b91821f3ad432950f261827129e5c.jpg

This one was tricky on a 22mm atty

Dark Horse?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's the opinion like after having it for a week now? And how is the wife liking hers now?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love the dark horse a lot mega clouds you just have to drip more often but easy to build on and great flavor

Super easy to build on? Or just not rocket science? Lol I hate getting frustrated when I'm trying to build something...

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The giveaways aren't even half way over by the way...:) maybe I'll save some for a time when the thread is more populated.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The dark horse has huge holes in the posts and wide open sides for your coil the only down side is the very small juice well but it's a comp atty
My wife who is just starting to build said it was easy as well

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The dark horse has huge holes in the posts and wide open sides for your coil the only down side is the very small juice well but it's a comp atty
My wife who is just starting to build said it was easy as well
Meh been thinking of one or a DOGE or a mut x can;t make up my mind since I have this comp cap and prefer the wide open... just want a non cramped deck.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Meh been thinking of one or a DOGE or a mut x can;t make up my mind since I have this comp cap and prefer the wide open... just want a non cramped deck.

Google Doge X atomizer. Vapedna had them, but do not now. It is the good aspect of the Doge and mutation X slapped into one atty and they run about $30, so same price point.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love the dark horse a lot mega clouds you just have to drip more often but easy to build on and great flavor
Glad to hear it. I fiddled wit one a bit to see how low I could go on the airflow and the smallest I could get was too big for my taste so I never even tried to build on it.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahaha
I would send them each a beautiful pizza if I could.
I have become quite the pizza artist;)
Me too! I've taken @CaFF's lead and use a Tostino frozen pizza. Cover it with cheese, then spread some turkey pepperoni on along with some breakfast sausage, and viola! nom nom nom :)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love pizza.
Specially right when it comes out of the oven and the cheese is all hot and melty.
Hell yeah, now I'm hungry too.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love pizza.
Specially right when it comes out of the oven and the cheese is all hot and melty.
Hell yeah, now I'm hungry too.
Pizza place near me does a couple amazing pies.
Italian chicken pizza... ask really NICE they will sub the tomato base for BBQ... OMFG>

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pizza place near me does a couple amazing pies.
Italian chicken pizza... ask really NICE they will sub the tomato base for BBQ... OMFG>
oh yeah, bbq sauce makes for an awesome pizza!
One of the new ones we got that I really like has the bbq sauce, little tasty meatballs, red onions, bacon, and tomatoes. Then the crust has cheddar cheese cooked onto it and comes out all crispy. Then drizzle a lil more bbq on top of the whole thing.
Holy smokes that is one tasty pizza!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors