InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Many thanks Watch and VapeOn.

@Fishee and @InMyImage Both of you go to hell and you die!!!
with much love and respect given... you put that pizza craving in my head now... SOB!!
Sometimes it's even better with real bacon bits and pinapple, yummy

thumb_600.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh yeah, bbq sauce makes for an awesome pizza!
One of the new ones we got that I really like has the bbq sauce, little tasty meatballs, red onions, bacon, and tomatoes. Then the crust has cheddar cheese cooked onto it and comes out all crispy. Then drizzle a lil more bbq on top of the whole thing.
Holy smokes that is one tasty pizza!!!
Where are you working now? That sounds really good.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How was baby's first (insert appropriate holiday here) ? How long did it take to get rid of all the family?
Hahaha. Baby's first Christmas was great!!!!! Thanks for asking!

I think it's mostly due to my mindset these days, but it was hands down the best Christmas I've ever had. Both sets of grandparents, aunts and uncles came over our place. We ate like kings, laughed, cried and went to bed. Could not have been better!

How was your holiday?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha. Baby's first Christmas was great!!!!! Thanks for asking!

I think it's mostly due to my mindset these days, but it was hands down the best Christmas I've ever had. Both sets of grandparents, aunts and uncles came over our place. We ate like kings, laughed, cried and went to bed. Could not have been better!

How was your holiday?
Glad to hear, although I figured I already knew the answer ;)

We had a good day. After Ethan opened each of his presents he'd say "That's lovely!" LOL

Big moment of the day, and one of the biggest of both of our lives was when he hugged me and said a very quiet and simple "merry christmas". Made all of us tear up, and a few of us cried.

Christmas with Ethan is a new experience every year, and they just keep getting better and better.

Top that off with a wonderful daughter who understands that at her age it isn't about the number of boxes, but about the quality of what's inside and sharing the day with family and it was near perfect.

Was a proud father smiling all morning just enjoying every one of my loved ones having a good time together. :D

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear, although I figured I already knew the answer ;)

We had a good day. After Ethan opened each of his presents he'd say "That's lovely!" LOL

Big moment of the day, and one of the biggest of both of our lives was when he hugged me and said a very quiet and simple "merry christmas". Made all of us tear up, and a few of us cried.

Christmas with Ethan is a new experience every year, and they just keep getting better and better.

Top that off with a wonderful daughter who understands that at her age it isn't about the number of boxes, but about the quality of what's inside and sharing the day with family and it was near perfect.

Was a proud father smiling all morning just enjoying every one of my loved ones having a good time together. :D
That's wonderful! Almost have me tearing up just reading about it!

I was full blown waterworks this year. You name it and it made me cry! Very emotional year.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good Morning Happy to hear ya all had a Merry Christmas. I hope your cookies got to you in one piece so sorry I should not have let my son pack them up. Well I am at work, I think that flu finally caught up with my cause I feel like I am going to die!! Have a great day all!!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I PM'd watch the other day asking if he would try and make me a specific flavor since every other juice vendor I've tried has been disgusting in this flavor and he said he would certainly try! Said it could take up to 6 months but if he didn't have what he seen fit as a good flavor he would drop it... To me, 6 months is more time than I would give something anyways lol. Anyways, what I am getting at, is between all these giveaways and that, @VaporWatch is a really great dude! Just thought I'd share my tidbit lol

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I actually like it did you get yours
The cookies are amazing by the way
Not yet but we have been off since wednesday and mail didn't get here yet, SO glad your cookies did not get crushed like poor IMI Happy you like the juice it would have went to waste in my house.
Hope you had a happy holiday!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had great holiday this year the family was happy and pretty healthy my stepson even came over and crashed her on Xmas eve

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I PM'd watch the other day asking if he would try and make me a specific flavor since every other juice vendor I've tried has been disgusting in this flavor and he said he would certainly try! Said it could take up to 6 months but if he didn't have what he seen fit as a good flavor he would drop it... To me, 6 months is more time than I would give something anyways lol. Anyways, what I am getting at, is between all these giveaways and that, @VaporWatch is a really great dude! Just thought I'd share my tidbit lol
OK what flavor I am curious...
Getting a mix correct takes time, sadly sometimes a lot of time to get it dialed in. I have a few mixes I have made for myself that are only now starting to shine as damned good but I lost the notes on what I mixed.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK what flavor I am curious...
Getting a mix correct takes time, sadly sometimes a lot of time to get it dialed in. I have a few mixes I have made for myself that are only now starting to shine as damned good but I lost the notes on what I mixed.
Whiskey. I've tried like 4 different places and haven't found one that doesn't taste like I would assume cleaning supplies would taste like if you vape them lol

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I go away for 2 days, and miss out on all the fun. Congrats to the winners. I'm back out, gotta go to work.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whiskey. I've tried like 4 different places and haven't found one that doesn't taste like I would assume cleaning supplies would taste like if you vape them lol
About the only thing I can think of is going to be oak aging in a charred barrel... the small barrels can be had in those age your own kits or from online vendors.
there is also a new start up doing bottle aging whiskey sticks which are oak sticks you put in the bottle to advance the flavor.
If I was going to take on whisky.. honey, toffee, carmal with some coconut... oak barrel or stick and let it sit.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought I'd pop in while my net is working and say Hi and I hope everyone is having a good day! :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and @Fishee I'd be fine with it if you shared that 25 dollar store credit with me :p

Well as it turns out, he doesn't have to because you, @BenJammin have won your own $25 to Vaping Watch! Congrats! Please message me the email you use on your Vaping Watch account. If you don't have one, go to www.vapingwatch.com and create an account and then send me the email that you used. :)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well as it turns out, he doesn't have to because you, @BenJammin have won your own $25 to Vaping Watch! Congrats! Please message me the email you use on your Vaping Watch account. If you don't have one, go to www.vapingwatch.com and create an account and then send me the email that you used. :)
Woohoo! Thanks @VapeOn86 and watch! And @Fishee since you wouldn't share with me I'm not gunna share with you either! Lol.

My first time winning something like ever! I knew there was a reason I liked the VU!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any of you out there that have bought from vaping watch what juices do you all like or think I would like? So far my favorite is called vapor lock from a local b&m it's a mix of berries and peach. I've also enjoyed some raspberry and watermelon from other places. Currently vaping a cinnamon roll that's good but not my everyday vape. So which one is a good fruity flavor I guess? Thanks!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why else would I call you a brat LOL
Good point! Lol. And since I've gotten into dripping I've enjoyed vaping a lot more! To me it's just a smoother and easier vape along with the awesome flavor! Plus rebuilding is interesting to me!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any of you out there that have bought from vaping watch what juices do you all like or think I would like? So far my favorite is called vapor lock from a local b&m it's a mix of berries and peach. I've also enjoyed some raspberry and watermelon from other places. Currently vaping a cinnamon roll that's good but not my everyday vape. So which one is a good fruity flavor I guess? Thanks!
I really like 12:50 its different from my norm but really good

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good point! Lol. And since I've gotten into dripping I've enjoyed vaping a lot more! To me it's just a smoother and easier vape along with the awesome flavor! Plus rebuilding is interesting to me!
yea it only took me years to move onto dripping lol been vaping close to 5 now and my motto was keep it simple always laughing at hubby when he got a dry hit or the coil blew while we were out and my stuff was still workin perfect

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yea it only took me years to move onto dripping lol been vaping close to 5 now and my motto was keep it simple always laughing at hubby when he got a dry hit or the coil blew while we were out and my stuff was still workin perfect
Haha I was the same way with my brother. And I was never able to fully hit his RDA either which kept me away from them. Until one day I was bitching about airflow in my tank and he made a a simple dual 28g coils on one of his old rda and mod. I loved it and was able to get used to it from there!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn... Just post to the thread about the $25 and get $25?? Cool, Im in :cool:

Well...not exactly...but because I don't recall you winning anything on here before, you are in. :) @Midniteoyl - you have won $25 in Vaping Watch credit!!! Congrats! Please message me with the email you used to open your Vaping Watch account. If you don't have an account, just go to www.vapingwatch.com and create one, then send me the email you used. :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Killry4. it is a net and damned good, as complex and smooth as a good dram of whisky.
notes of honey and caramel, slight hay heart with a sweet finish.

I got a sample pack from another vendor on a win and enjoying the hell out of it on flavors I normally loathe in a vape but it is growing on me.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wasn't able to completely quit smoking until I started dripping with an RDA. It's still the only way I vape when I'm at home. :)
My hubby bought us both ego kits back when it was that and a carto or atomizer menthol or non menthol and said we both just quit LOL I swear that thing was glued to my mouth but I haven't smoke since so. He gets into all the new gadgets building and such I am into my istick and nautilus mini but when I tried my friends OMG I really have to try will probably just use it at home but why not

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wasn't able to completely quit smoking until I started dripping with an RDA. It's still the only way I vape when I'm at home. :)
Honestly I had to have a snus in my lip, when I was on on the tanks and stick vv batteries. Fell into gennys which fell into the drawer of shame... rocked a vtr and kayfun for a while but I am not a flavor junky nor a throat hit junky.
One the mech and dripper hit my hand, forget it I was done and went lower on nic. for a half can snus and 2 pack a day smoker that is where I found my scratch to that itch.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We finally are just about finished with my sons bathroom laid the tiles last night now just need to grout put in the sink and toilet and the poor kid can stop tripping over the oxygen and IV tubes going up the stairs. His meds have him bloated as hell and running for the bathroom. Hopefully just another month on IVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors