Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's actually a black anodized REO LP Grand with RM2 atomizer and a wide bore drip tip finished off with a silver button cover. :)

But I agree, it does kinda look like a camera when viewed from that angle ... or a gun which is what I originally thought it most resembled especially with the wide bore drip tip. :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's actually a black anodized REO LP Grand with RM2 atomizer and a wide bore drip tip finished off with a silver button cover. :)

But I agree, it does kinda look like a camera when viewed from that angle ... or a gun which is what I originally thought it most resembled especially with the wide bore drip tip. :D
Yeah, but as a photographer this is what my brain keeps seeing...

frontview.jpg

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's funny, even though I now know the item in your avatar pic is a mod, I still keep seeing it as a camera, like an old Leica or something.
My too.. actually, thought it was a camera.. Like his first selfie years ago or something :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy new year!

What is the chain @Dammit_Janet ? Is it a necklace that you can hang an ego off of or something?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy new year every body! First time I can remember not making it to midnight! Also first time in a long time I didn't have a hangover on 1/1!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But you have to admit its nice to wake up and not want to kill any noise
It's fantastic actually! Not sure if I will ever drink the way I used to again.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounded like fllaujah outside last night. Someone was playing with some big shit, thinking a black powder cannon.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's fantastic actually! Not sure if I will ever drink the way I used to again.
Fatherhood has a tendancy to do that to you. Don't know if it's the responsibility or the age...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to 2015 people. Hope 2014 didn't slap anybody on the ass on it's out ;)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy new year!

Incidently, while out feeding the critters in 4 degree weather, I ripped the ass out of my pants. Length wise, right down the crack. Is that how this year is going to go for me? :oops:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy new year!

Incidently, while out feeding the critters in 4 degree weather, I ripped the ass out of my pants. Length wise, right down the crack. Is that how this year is going to go for me? :oops:
I hope that isn't a sign that certain parts of your anatomy should be more accessible this year... o_O

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait wouldn;t those be Test sicles?

Not when it's only 4 degrees outside. Test sicles are the opposite of Ice sicles. They form in warm weather and disappear when it's cold. :D

I'm hoping a warm bath will bring 'em back.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VaporWatch is going to come back to his thread and see the last couple of days of debauchery on his thread and be like "I need more WTF???" !!!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fatherhood has a tendancy to do that to you. Don't know if it's the responsibility or the age...
Exactly. Age plays a big part for sure. I had been pretty over the whole getting wasted thing for a while, but I still had a few times a year where I'd wake up thinking "why the hell did I do that?". With the baby, there's really no chance if getting myself into those situations anymore and I'm very happy with that.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watch may have started this thread and giveaway like crazy in it but we live here we love watch and vapeon for everything they do but it's all us nuts that make it feel like home to me

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Watch may have started this thread and giveaway like crazy in it but we live here we love watch and vapeon for everything they do but it's all us nuts that make it feel like home to me
Some of us have their buts hanging out in 4 degree weather.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ouch, a windburn frostbit butt can't be a good thing... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors