Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think he is saying that you and I flirt to much and maybe should keep it private... you have my address now, so maybe you should drop by sometime ;)
How was your New Year?? How Is the lil one is he feeling better??

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How was your New Year?? How Is the lil one is he feeling better??
It's been non-stop. We had to do 2 days worth of "cleanse" for him. Up side is that he started the using the potty :)

Had to move the daughter into the dorm at the new school she is attending this spring. Started classes today.

Her roommate is her best friend from high school. Bit of a drama queen, so I hope she doesn't drive Britt nuts. I was about to kick her and her mother out of the room yesterday so that I could rearrange the room to make the electrical outlets accessible along with the V and refrig.

The family seems to be in the drama dept or something...

How is your year going so far? Son off of the IV's yet?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I spent mine sick so quiet night at home. He is still on oxygen and ivs at home but they are in Madison again today so waiting to see whats going to happen next. Gratz to the lil one give him a hug and tell him we are so proud of him!!! Drama ugh lol that is all

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to see people are starting to get better, great way to start the year out, hopefully soon everybody will be in a better situation. Haven't been posting much, been hectic as hell around here lately, new year, higher sales goals, still haven't heard shit about a raise, but they raised my sales quota by about $30 per hour. Damn I should have slacked off some last year, now they expect me to work harder, and sell more parts than my shops actually need. Go figure though, I sold over 100K more than they wanted me to last year, now they expect more than that this year, greedy bastards.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to see people are starting to get better, great way to start the year out, hopefully soon everybody will be in a better situation. Haven't been posting much, been hectic as hell around here lately, new year, higher sales goals, still haven't heard shit about a raise, but they raised my sales quota by about $30 per hour. Damn I should have slacked off some last year, now they expect me to work harder, and sell more parts than my shops actually need. Go figure though, I sold over 100K more than they wanted me to last year, now they expect more than that this year, greedy bastards.
I guess that the opposite of a "use it or lose" budget. Sometimes it sucks to be good at your job and successful. Especially if any of that extra money came from a special one time deal.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the party find a cozy seat and enjoy the show feel free to join in as you want but remember every post costs you a little bit of you sanity
@Thayer -the welcome was nice, but stop trying to scare the newbies!!! Since you said I was like a "parent" in this "family", go sit in time out!! Lol

thanks vapeon86 for referring me to this site
Welcome @tejay aplin !!! Glad to see you in here! :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, if you are one of the 10 recent giveaway winners and you did not receive your credits, please message me ASAP.

Thanks!!!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess that the opposite of a "use it or lose" budget. Sometimes it sucks to be good at your job and successful. Especially if any of that extra money came from a special one time deal.
Only about 10K of it came from deals I'm probably not gonna get this year, but I've already got it figured out, for the most part. Auto parts is kinda in my blood now, as far as normal retail goes, I'd probably suck at anything else, I mean really, besides trying to get them off of women for years, WTH do I know about bras and panties? ( only other decent paying retail job around here ATM is in clothing )

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Thayer -the welcome was nice, but stop trying to scare the newbies!!! Since you said I was like a "parent" in this "family", go sit in time out!! Lol
No mom, we WANT to see you SPANK him ;)

tumblr_m4ceroZAmE1qmg17xo1_500.gif

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think he is saying that you and I flirt to much and maybe should keep it private... you have my address now, so maybe you should drop by sometime ;)
You aint got the back for it :D

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Welcome @tejay aplin !!! Glad to see you in here! :)
I don't see you as the parent more like the super sweet sister trying to keep us all sane

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to rebuild some RDAs, but my hands are really bad today :( You can only just change the cotton so many times though before it starts ruining the taste of all your juice. Dammit!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I need to rebuild some RDAs, but my hands are really bad today :( You can only just change the cotton so many times though before it starts ruining the taste of all your juice. Dammit!
I had a few bad coil days.
Ran through a few builds and non really worked for me, had to go back to my old standard .22 build and call it good.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to say that after watching a video on them, the Kuro Koiler does look interesting. But not so much the price. Tobeco has a clone out now but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere yet.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and super sweet

Aww thanks! You're very sweet too. :)

BTW- I love your signature. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress of all time as well as my personal idol. :) She had such elegance, grace and kindness- as well as a million other positive attributes that I could go on about for days...lol

Last edited:

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it wasn't so far I would come over and build all day for you just about anything you would want

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors