Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I haven't been chatting on here the last few days, but we do have 2 more winners... Both reside in West Virginia. One male, one female. Any guesses as to who our last to giveaway winners are? ;)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If they are both in WV I don't care ... :D

Just kiddin'! But seriously, I don't have a clue which sadly is often the case. :(

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you @VapeOn86 and @VaporWatch for the credit I can't ever get enough of your awesome juice .congrats @Thayer and all the other winners.watch never ceases to amaze me with his generosity
Okay...too slow...lol Our last 2 $25 Vaping Watch credit winners are @spoiled.brat.in.wv and @Thayer !!!! Congrats! I need both of you to message me your email addresses, even if you've given them to me before. :)
you

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to the winners!!!! On a side note, FUCK THE USPS!!!!!!!! My Mutation X V2 been "out for delivery" since @ 8:30 AM on the 31st and I'm still only working with one RDA. I just had to deal with the horrendous customer service center, being transferred 3 times, after dealing with the computer operated automated system that had to be programmed by the most sadistic fuck in the world, in hopes of making you hang up before you get to deal with one of the incompetent customer service reps. I now have a service ticket # and hopes that somebody will get back to me in the next 24-72 hours to tell me that, hey your mail carrier just started dripping and well, your shit out of luck since you ordered something from china.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to the winners!!!! On a side note, FUCK THE USPS!!!!!!!! My Mutation X V2 been "out for delivery" since @ 8:30 AM on the 31st and I'm still only working with one RDA. I just had to deal with the horrendous customer service center, being transferred 3 times, after dealing with the computer operated automated system that had to be programmed by the most sadistic fuck in the world, in hopes of making you hang up before you get to deal with one of the incompetent customer service reps. I now have a service ticket # and hopes that somebody will get back to me in the next 24-72 hours to tell me that, hey your mail carrier just started dripping and well, your shit out of luck since you ordered something from china.
That sucks

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still sporadic internet and tv. Local news station and paper did stories on how customers are outraged. Been almost 3 weeks now.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Which case at HF? I've been thinking about getting something to start just organizing my tools and DIY supplies, in addition to mixed/retail bottles.
I bought this case. If you need information (I know your post was older) still let me know! It is huge! Anyway.
I miss all of you! I have been miserable. No change other than my dr is finally fed up with my oncologist and working on finding me a new one and getting my pet scan done. I do spend a lot of time on vapers.tv because I find that soaking in a hot bath tub keeps the pain down! Take care all, hope your Christmas was great!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still sporadic internet and tv. Local news station and paper did stories on how customers are outraged. Been almost 3 weeks now.
3 weeks? Where the hell do you live? In eastern europe?

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Normals? Where? We need an exterminator or something? Ain't nobody around here wanna deal with those normals, they're scary........
Crazy-family-pics-with-pets12.jpg

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today is treating me good as long as I put off going out in the cold wind to shovel last night's deposit....I used to really like snow...before shoveling it was required by law
I'm so glad I don't live there we have not had any snow stick as of yet

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I might have Pneumonia. It's not all bad though. Thanks to vaping, the crap I cough up from my lungs tastes delicious.

200_s.gif
I'm sorry. I've had pneumonia too many times. Hope you get better soon!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ugh between the snow and this virus I've been the walking dead for the past 6 days

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I might have Pneumonia. It's not all bad though. Thanks to vaping, the crap I cough up from my lungs tastes delicious.

200_s.gif
I went to the ER for pain. They didn't help with the pain but I walked out with pneumonia. Not going back there again.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VapingWatch

I went to the ER for pain. They didn't help with the pain but I walked out with pneumonia. Not going back there again.

I had a very similar experience, so the only way I'm going to the hospital is if I'm unconscious and someone else makes the decision...and even then I'll be mad...lol Sorry you're feeling so bad. I hope you start feeling better very soon!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought this case. If you need information (I know your post was older) still let me know! It is huge! Anyway.
I miss all of you! I have been miserable. No change other than my dr is finally fed up with my oncologist and working on finding me a new one and getting my pet scan done. I do spend a lot of time on vapers.tv because I find that soaking in a hot bath tub keeps the pain down! Take care all, hope your Christmas was great!
No problem, I've not been around a whole lot myself because of dealing with my son's health issues and my own increased pain as a result and then moving my daughter back to a different college for the Spring semester. Woke up this morning feeling exhausted, muscles sore, and back and hip in pain at about 4 AM and then when my wife got up and ready for work she told me that she expects us to clean up the garage tonight so that she can get her car back in it again. Gonna be a long painful evening so I'll probably be wiped out tonight and tomorrow again. ;(

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Going to have another back injection. Hopefully they'll give me muscle relaxers too, I've been having back spasms

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL hey wait are you saying I talk to much!! :p
I think he is saying that you and I flirt to much and maybe should keep it private... you have my address now, so maybe you should drop by sometime ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors