eOkIFsw.jpg

tejay aplin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol that picture looks like my bud danial
oh word of warning radiator pluid is the best juice ive had but do not use with the rba section of the subtank the insulator is made from a silica gel it will ruin you rba now in a kayfun its perfectly fine its delrin or peek so it safe to use in it with the glass tank section ive talked with kangertech and they told me it was silica gel so i made it public due to the facebook page for kangertech denying the use of silica gel and lying to its consumers.keep up the good work vaping watch i got your back all the way

tejay aplin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why cant i view vaping underground live wont let me sign in

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh word of warning radiator pluid is the best juice ive had but do not use with the rba section of the subtank the insulator is made from a silica gel it will ruin you rba now in a kayfun its perfectly fine its delrin or peek so it safe to use in it with the glass tank section ive talked with kangertech and they told me it was silica gel so i made it public due to the facebook page for kangertech denying the use of silica gel and lying to its consumers.keep up the good work vaping watch i got your back all the way
Wow, I've not used a sub-tank, and am not sure about forking over the money for one even though I like the Kanger tanks I have used, it's just sad to hear about another cut corner coming back to bite a product.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why cant i view vaping underground live wont let me sign in
Did you make an account for it? The vulive system isn't actually part of VU so you have to have a separate login.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Adam Ross !!! Sit back and have a vape... I'm sure we'll be having a giveaway, sale or something else fun coming up soon. :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@VapeOn86 and @VaporWatch How do you guys get the usps to function flawlessly?
That is some sick jedi mindfuck action you guys do with the mail carriers, no shit honestly 2 days from placement to box cross country.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I know we're adults and there aren't a lot of rules, but we are supposed to respect each other. With the kind of talk that's been going on, it's hard to tell if everyone is playing along or if some are feeling harassed or uncomfortable...especially without hearing tone and seeing body language. And yeah, we don't want to scare off the new people either, or the "old" people for that matter, so let's move on. Maybe you guys already have. If so, awesome. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi @Thayer :)

That is some sick jedi mindfuck action you guys do with the mail carriers, no shit honestly 2 days from placement to box cross country.

Well, I live in California and your juice is getting mailed from North Carolina, so I don't have anything to do with it...lol wish I did :) But I have noticed that too.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good afternoon, Late start today, woke up to frozen pipes in 2 bathrooms kitchen sink backed up late start at school truck heat went out sub zero temps and water pipes at the office froze should be an exciting day!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

If the juice is affecting this silica gel, then I'd say we have a bigger problem than a ruined tank! That means we're Vaping that gel... I don't know what affect that would have on our lungs, but it's not something I want to vape!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If the juice is affecting this silica gel, then I'd say we have a bigger problem than a ruined tank! That means we're Vaping that gel... I don't know what affect that would have on our lungs, but it's not something I want to vape!
Honestly I am shocked at the shit qc of that.
They need to bust out some derlin spacers PDQ before they get crushed in complaints.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi @Thayer :)

Well, I live in California and your juice is getting mailed from North Carolina, so I don't have anything to do with it...lol wish I did :) But I have noticed that too.
I know you are the cross country counterpart but shipping from cali is pissing me off atm.... I have an international package sitting in LA for the last 5 days with no movement on it, but order from watch is getting here today after placing it LATE monday early tues morning.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The LA mail has been particularly awful for the last couple months! I haven't gotten one package on time in months. Once they get to the LA area, they either sit or go on journeys in the wrong direction. I feel your pain.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sharing ideas.jpg

Once again let me issue a resounding Happy New Year to one and all. Everyone here at the Tower is excited about getting busy with 2015 and we’d like you, our valued, loyal customers to let us know what kinds of things you’d like to see us do in 2015. Tell us what we did in 2014 that you liked and maybe you want an encore in 2015. Tell us what we didn’t do that you’d like us to incorporate in 2015. Give us some ideas to consider.
You guys are the core of our business and your input has always been important to us, so feel free to join in and share your ideas with us.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is a Orchid clone I won.. super stoked it gets here soonish.
I cannot wait to clean it and build it for mom loaded with 710.,

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since I have been still looking for work, sun mon, tues. I put out 128 applications awaiting for a nibble.
So in the free time I have been writing, nothing special just getting writing experience getting the fingers to work a bit more and getting thoughts on paper so to speak.
Looking into spice blends to create and market one of my own, I am not a vegan but this blend is vegan.
Looking at my DIY recipes trying to find a happy balance of dripping and tank flavors. Some tank blends do not work in dripping atties.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I know we're adults and there aren't a lot of rules, but we are supposed to respect each other. With the kind of talk that's been going on, it's hard to tell if everyone is playing along or if some are feeling harassed or uncomfortable...especially without hearing tone and seeing body language. And yeah, we don't want to scare off the new people either, or the "old" people for that matter, so let's move on. Maybe you guys already have. If so, awesome. :)
Yes maam... you should see us in the AU :rolleyes:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Extremely well packaged PRIORITY shipping on every one. ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love simple questions ;)

let us know what kinds of things you’d like to see us do in 2015.
Reveal the Refuge flavors out soon

Tell us what we did in 2014 that you liked
Everything

maybe you want an encore in 2015.
Yes please :)

Tell us what we didn’t do that you’d like us to incorporate in 2015.
Umm... we... er... Watch still has a kitchen sink to give away, right?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 12060

Once again let me issue a resounding Happy New Year to one and all. Everyone here at the Tower is excited about getting busy with 2015 and we’d like you, our valued, loyal customers to let us know what kinds of things you’d like to see us do in 2015. Tell us what we did in 2014 that you liked and maybe you want an encore in 2015. Tell us what we didn’t do that you’d like us to incorporate in 2015. Give us some ideas to consider.
You guys are the core of our business and your input has always been important to us, so feel free to join in and share your ideas with us.

Well, shipping is top notch and I've never had a need to work out any problems because there hasn't been any so I don't know about customer service, LOL. The only suggestion I can come up with is keeping flavors in stock. Out of stock sucks, LOL.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope you are not going to be in the wait and see usps bullshit with your t8 as I am in with my orchid.
It will be interesting to see. I know someone who won something from Cigabuy got their stuff in about 2 weeks. Asking if I can buy some stuff and have it added to the box to save on shipping too.
Have made a couple of purchases from companies in China before. Both took about a month to get here. Wasn't a surprise on one, but didn't realize that the other was coming from China when I ordered it and was really irritated. Learned a lesson that if you buy through the Amazon marketplace sellers make sure to find out where they are shipping from!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My cigabuy stuff took six weeks to get to me. I just expect 6 weeks from anything comming from China. That way, I'm never disapointed.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My cigabuy stuff took six weeks to get to me. I just expect 6 weeks from anything comming from China. That way, I'm never disapointed.
Mailed out on 12/30 hit the states 1/3 where it was sorted... and sits.
Not the vendor's fault the LA usps freaking sucks. the black holes of usps seem to be..
Chicago
LA
Miami
NYC

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mailed out on 12/30 hit the states 1/3 where it was sorted... and sits.
Not the vendor's fault the LA usps freaking sucks. the black holes of usps seem to be..
Chicago
LA
Miami
NYC
For things coming from overseas through Post those are the major international ports for mail. I know DHL brings their stuff into Ohio and probably others as well, but they handle everything through customs end to end for you.
I wonder if random checks are more frequent for stuff going through post? I'd have to imagine that there is a ton more volume and that without the hand holding that you get from a 3rd party shipper or broker there isn't any way to get anything prioritized through the system.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am going with USPS for the fail on both.
The tracking systems needs a MAJOR overhaul.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you were talking about us.. we were playing around... Our bad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors