Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So my VW package is in limbo, I am sure some bottom rung low hiring standard postal morlok is enjoying my 710... seriously got to town, said and still does it is there and was supposed to be delivered yesterday.
I honestly might get my orchid win (shipped from china btw) before the 710 gets here.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you were talking about us.. we were playing around... Our bad :(
Good morning!!!! OK we will behave promise!!!!

No one was in trouble or anything...lol Except Thayer in time out, but that was separate. ;) I just could see how some people might get offended and wanted to get it dialed back a bit before that happened. But please have fun! I don't want everyone censoring everything they say. Feel free to play around and be free! The reason I said anything at all is because I want this to be a safe, fun place where everyone can feel comfortable. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So my VW package is in limbo, I am sure some bottom rung low hiring standard postal morlok is enjoying my 710... seriously got to town, said and still does it is there and was supposed to be delivered yesterday.
I honestly might get my orchid win (shipped from china btw) before the 710 gets here.

Where is it stuck?

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No one was in trouble or anything...lol Except Thayer in time out, but that was separate. ;) I just could see how some people might get offended and wanted to get it dialed back a bit before that happened. But please have fun! I don't want everyone censoring everything they say. Feel free to play around and be free! The reason I said anything at all is because I want this to be a safe, fun place where everyone can feel comfortable. :)
I don't about the rest of y'all but I like being in time out with @VapeOn86 nothing like a cute girl watching you in time out makes me feel special and fuzzy inside

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Shit the USPS has fucked this up.. I got my china shit before American stuff.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cable TV is back up (mostly), still have horrible internet. Talked to the main engineer earlier, they are working on it for sure. Anyhoo, all that aside.... I put in my first vape gear preorder for the iStick 50Watt. Should get it early February. Can't wait. 4400 mAh battery fires down to a .2 ohm coil. Woo!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WOOO!!!
ok on one hand I am a snarling cussing mess, I frigging hate dicking with tank rebuilds. This is no exception.

Snarling and ussing up a storm at usps for not delivering my package from watch.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's okay... we will just keep this thread PG-13 and save all the R rated stuff for the Alternate Universe thread ;)

I seem to recall saying earlier that Watch was going to catch up on this thread and say "WTF??? have they done to my thread???!!!"

:D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WOOhoo mail slug finally got here on time.
Pretty hardcore packing job.
I picked up some 710.
Does it have a hazelnut flavoring in it?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WOOhoo mail slug finally got here on time.
Pretty hardcore packing job.
I picked up some 710.
Does it have a hazelnut flavoring in it?
Yes... sometimes I think I need a chainsaw just to open vapemail from @VaporWatch!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Heard from the man himself there is not hazelnut in it, but still not getting along with it.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried some 710 last time it's good
Tastes good.. BUT
Mom took a single drag and got an instant headache from it. Some flavors give her headaches.
Me besides the headache got itchy lips, tight throat and broke out in hives.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tastes good.. BUT
Mom took a single drag and got an instant headache from it. Some flavors give her headaches.
Me besides the headache got itchy lips, tight throat and broke out in hives.
Damn I know what that means that sucks I feel for ya.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@VapeOn86 Yep thankfully it was not hazelnut. But I still reacted to it badly.
Honestly no issues, just need people to be aware that people can have a reaction and it is FAST onset.
I think I will pass this one to someone who can use it.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 Yep thankfully it was not hazelnut. But I still reacted to it badly.
Honestly no issues, just need people to be aware that people can have a reaction and it is FAST onset.
I think I will pass this one to someone who can use it.
That's cool of you

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I will say this.
I LOVE Watch and VapeOn and their spirit of giving and customer support.
Ruml has earned mad respect from me for his quick response to my question about hazelnut, while he did NOT have to answer honestly he did. But I did not ask what was in it other than an allergin question.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is not watch's fault or Murdock's fault I react to the juice.. why punish the juice?

Well, the juice could take @Thayer's place in time out...lol but seriously, it is cool of you to PIF :) what nicotine strength and size bottle? Someone may even want to trade.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just letting everyone know... This thread does not have to be PG or PG13. That wasn't what I meant at all!!! As long as no one is feeling harassed or disrespected, it's all good. :)
It seems like people haven't been talking much and I hope it's not because I gave the impression that it wasn't okay to speak freely. I'll kick off the getting back to our norm....

Come out, come out everyone and let's talk some shit. Oh yeah, and @Thayer is out of time out :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just letting everyone know... This thread does not have to be PG or PG13. That wasn't what I meant at all!!! As long as no one is feeling harassed or disrespected, it's all good. :)
It seems like people haven't been talking much and I hope it's not because I gave the impression that it wasn't okay to speak freely. I'll kick off the getting back to our norm....

Come out, come out everyone and let's talk some shit. Oh yeah, and @Thayer is out of time out :)
NO put him back its a day for every year you are old hmm or was that minute??:p

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My son is loving the juice I got him from watch.. I was messing with him and took my lil innokin back the iclear 30s was filled with teflon don he was like keep it just pour my juice back in the bottle mom I am not sharing that!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wooohoooo I'm free free at last if I act up will you please spank me lol.
I know everyone is thinking oh no but I say oh yeah

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wooohoooo I'm free free at last if I act up will you please spank me lol.
I know everyone is thinking oh no but I say oh yeah
2625266_s1_i2.jpg
just for use on Thayer

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just haven't been around much thanks to my completely horrible internet. Sign of progress though, at least one neighborhood has the upgrade completed. He posted a speedtest showing 50Mbps down and 10Mbps up. Can't wait.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been a crazy hectic 4 days. Just wish it was because of good things... unfortunately our 2015 hasn't started off quite the way we had been hoping it would. Really keeping positive thoughts focused on it just being a shakeout of all the bad so we can get moving forward with all the good from here on out.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been a crazy hectic 4 days. Just wish it was because of good things... unfortunately our 2015 hasn't started off quite the way we had been hoping it would. Really keeping positive thoughts focused on it just being a shakeout of all the bad so we can get moving forward with all the good from here on out.
No offense but my year has started out as a total shit show also.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My year has started kinda odd.... Work is getting to be even more BS and so far have heard nothing at all about any kind of a raise. I've been lucky with Vape contests ( not as lucky as @InMyImage ) but I have won a bit of juice already. My wife has already approved my tax time vape spend budget, so I'm getting a segelei 150 and a couple other mods in the next couple months. Car issues, which are the norm with a 20 year old car, have been minimal, just a dead battery with the cold weather. I'm looking forward to what this year will bring, given the way it started, I'm hopeful that it will just get better.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No offense but my year has started out as a total shit show also.
Why would I possibly take offense?

Sorry to hear that your and @freemind's years are not starting any better than mine. I know others are going about the same also.

I think that is why this forum is helpful for a lot of us who are really active users. It is as much support group as a place to share a common interest in vaping.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why would I possibly take offense?

Sorry to hear that your and @freemind's years are not starting any better than mine. I know others are going about the same also.

I think that is why this forum is helpful for a lot of us who are really active users. It is as much support group as a place to share a common interest in vaping.
I am honestly hoping this year is not rocky and a constant battle of ups and downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors