Not open for further replies.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know where to get replacement glass for a kayfun and how to know what version you got
Do you mean the polycarbonate center section, or a glass tank kit, or replacement glass for a glass tank kit?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a0e7b3e99ff924b84eee60b99fe830b0.jpg

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want glass but it is the Polly
You want a quartz kit then. They have a base and a top. The glass tube is press fit onto both and then that replaces all of the tank sections on the Kayfun (fit an Orchid also).

I bought 4 of em from 101vape.com a little while back and all of the glass sections I put on the rings either broke while putting them together or shortly after. I actually only got one on the metal sections without breaking it and it broke later that same day.

I personally would say to either not waste your money, or get them from fasttech and same some money on them because they aren't worth $10 everywhere else.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You want a quartz kit then. They have a base and a top. The glass tube is press fit onto both and then that replaces all of the tank sections on the Kayfun (fit an Orchid also).

I bought 4 of em from 101vape.com a little while back and all of the glass sections I put on the rings either broke while putting them together or shortly after. I actually only got one on the metal sections without breaking it and it broke later that same day.

I personally would say to either not waste your money, or get them from fasttech and same some money on them because they aren't worth $10 everywhere else.
So all the tanks are the same size

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So all the tanks are the same size
The is a nano also. The one from 101vape has both size glass sections plus a nano chimney section, not the chamber just the chimney.

I have a line on a company that sells Pyrex tube and I'm thinking about buying a section and then cutting it to size. Just need to wait until the 1st to pursue it.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The is a nano also. The one from 101vape has both size glass sections plus a nano chimney section, not the chamber just the chimney.

I have a line on a company that sells Pyrex tube and I'm thinking about buying a section and then cutting it to size. Just need to wait until the 1st to pursue it.[/QUOTE
Alright thanks let me know how it goes.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok my not so great day just got worse the kayfun tank killed over then the glass in my friends kraken breaks in my hand it is just not my day

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just found this thread, pretty awsome of you to do this, how's everybody doin?

Welcome @Diescum88 !!! Hope you enjoy our little universe :) there is usually more conversation.

Having a I want to scream day

I'm sorry @Thayer :( *hugs* Sometimes it does help to scream, even if you can only do it into your pillow. I hope today is going better for you! :)

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VapeOn86 thanks, so far I like it here seems like alotta friendly people :).
@Thayer glad to hear that today's going better, that sucks bout the kraken, I have one that I use occasionally would more but I can only get the damn thing to wanna wick right every once in a while lol (doesn't help that I use mainly high vg juices though)

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 thanks, so far I like it here seems like alotta friendly people :).
@Thayer glad to hear that today's going better, that sucks bout the kraken, I have one that I use occasionally would more but I can only get the damn thing to wanna wick right every once in a while lol (doesn't help that I use mainly high vg juices though)
That's almost all I use I run 80vg

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here, once in a while 60vg for rba's and my fogger still have wicking problems a lot of the time though

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just tried to order my juice from watch and had a 2.00 balance it said transaction declined but I checked much bank balance and I have the money ... @VapeOn86 can you help ? Maybe the site is down?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I should pay more attention I was working on something and realized I didn't have the cap on my dripper before trying to use it a it hurts when you kiss a fired coil (hurts your pride as well)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I should pay more attention I was working on something and realized I didn't have the cap on my dripper before trying to use it a it hurts when you kiss a fired coil (hurts your pride as well)
LMAO pics please or a video would have been funnier, can you do it again but this time record it?? I thought you liked pain just messing with ya

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do but not like that don't you know pain and pleasure together not just pain .3 ohm does not tickle

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Thayer , how's things out your way? Heading to town for a few things otherwise not much. Today going better ?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I found the source of a maddening hum, it has been a plaguing annoyance for a more than a week.
Sounds like a cross between someone's bathroom vent fan and a car engine that has been going non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors