Not open for further replies.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am honestly hoping this year is not rocky and a constant battle of ups and downs.
hallelujah-gif.gif

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wooohoooo I'm free free at last if I act up will you please spank me lol.
I know everyone is thinking oh no but I say oh yeah

There's nothing wrong with enjoying that sort of thing...at least I hope not...lol

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, so what is everyone vaping this fine Tuesday morning/afternoon? If it's not one of our lines, maybe just say the flavor, out of respect to Watch. :) Also, if you care to share what kind of set up you're using, feel free. :) I'll start.... Because of my extreme flavor ADD, I've got 3 drippers going..lol

1. Wacky Vapes "Z" in a black Omega RDA on a Black Hawk Panzer.

2. A tropical mango juice in an Apollo RDA on a Sigelei 100w box mod.

3. Mad Murdock's Bledan Lotus in a Hobo v2 RDA on an IPV2 (50w) box mod.

The drippers are clones and so is the Panzer- so nope, I'm not made of money...lol

Who's next???? :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nemy clone I got when someone shit all over 101 vapes.
With a tobh clone best 14 bucks I spent with 101. the holes are kinda big.
With a vtc 4 also from 101..
Chuff cap from a local place.
Total cost of this rig.. 25 bucks.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
vflip w/mutation x v2 Teflon Don
(blue Istick) Lemon Custard
(pink istick) Honeydewy
Provari W/Omega Blendan lotus
I also am ADD and have to have several flavors going at once

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, so what is everyone vaping this fine Tuesday morning/afternoon? If it's not one of our lines, maybe just say the flavor, out of respect to Watch. :) Also, if you care to share what kind of set up you're using, feel free. :) I'll start.... Because of my extreme flavor ADD, I've got 3 drippers going..lol

The drippers are clones and so is the Panzer- so nope, I'm not made of money...lol

At this very moment, I'm vaping a DIY Cinnammon Red Hot concoction out of a KFL+v2.

But... I have a bottle of 12:50 and another bottle of Bledan Lotus sitting right next for me waiting to fill up an Orchid v4 and another KFL+v2 this evening :)

All of which I've been vaping on my ZNA 30 clone, Apollo mech mod and my MVP 2.0.

I'm like you... it's all about flavor and variety ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's too much for what it is ... a supplier on this forum was selling the same item for 12$ until he sold out. However, now it's all pre-order with promise of a price hike after re-stocks due to demand. :(

I'll just stick to building coils without one. :)
LOL you can build mine to if you would like:rolleyes:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why would I possibly take offense?

Sorry to hear that your and @freemind's years are not starting any better than mine. I know others are going about the same also.

I think that is why this forum is helpful for a lot of us who are really active users. It is as much support group as a place to share a common interest in vaping.

Meh, my year is starting to look brighter. I just an asshole to court, that owes me a lot of money. Case is done and over with, other than waiting on the Judge's decision and getting paid. At least he gets to eat my legal fees, that were in excess of 3 grand.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

StingrayX clone with Omega clone dripper fruit blend, or I switch out to my Mutation X and drip some Katana, Plume Veil gets the Apple Pie filling

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I so agree
if it was not christmas morning, a cup of coffee brewing and nic I would have created joinder with the local PD for homicide.
Seems the trash below was raised out in BFE and are deaf in a barn.. the mother was BEATING on the door a floor below up screaching about "open up!" sounded like the popo were at my door for something like the shit hole being on fire. at 545 am.
I debated grabbing my ballpeen hammer and metering out some merry xmas on her, but I vaped outside looking irrate with a cup of coffee in my hand to thank her for the wake up call and to wish her a merry xmas instead.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
if it was not christmas morning, a cup of coffee brewing and nic I would have created joinder with the local PD for homicide.
Seems the trash below was raised out in BFE and are deaf in a barn.. the mother was BEATING on the door a floor below up screaching about "open up!" sounded like the popo were at my door for something like the shit hole being on fire. at 545 am.
I debated grabbing my ballpeen hammer and metering out some merry xmas on her, but I vaped outside looking irrate with a cup of coffee in my hand to thank her for the wake up call and to wish her a merry xmas instead.
That is why I don't know if I could ever live in an apt. I'm way to quiet for that

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is why I don't know if I could ever live in an apt. I'm way to quiet for that
It cemented my kill the fuckers with militant kindness idea.
Thank them for being inconsiderate, rude, hostile, douche bags... doing what they are doing with a smile and with all sincerity thank them for it.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It cemented my kill the fuckers with militant kindness idea.
Thank them for being inconsiderate, rude, hostile, douche bags... doing what they are doing with a smile and with all sincerity thank them for it.
Justifiable homicide

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Justifiable homicide
Nope with kindness, and thankfulness. being thankful for them being complete fucking tools, the shit stains of society... to snap them out of the ifog zombie state.

Just because I am a pacifist by nature does not mean I will not defend myself and dole out some righteous ass kicking.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope with kindness, and thankfulness. being thankful for them being complete fucking tools, the shit stains of society... to snap them out of the ifog zombie state.

Just because I am a pacifist by nature does not mean I will not defend myself and dole out some righteous ass kicking.
I would already put the fear of god in them by now

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly surprised.. since Christmas morning the trashy actions of the clueless and inbred below has ceased.
I guess thanking them for being so self centered and self absorbed worked.

I look like I chew gun powder and shit bullets half the time... so I am using that look with a gentle sincere tone.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Meh, my year is starting to look brighter. I just an asshole to court, that owes me a lot of money. Case is done and over with, other than waiting on the Judge's decision and getting paid. At least he gets to eat my legal fees, that were in excess of 3 grand.
Ouch... the piece that actually sucks worse is actually getting the money afterwards. Unfortunately getting a judgement is just a legal decree that the money is owed. The courts don't have any way to actually make them pay, nor are they going to. Unless of course the state you are in does things differently that what I have dealt with in the past, which was actually suing attorneys for past due legal fees LOL

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ouch... the piece that actually sucks worse is actually getting the money afterwards. Unfortunately getting a judgement is just a legal decree that the money is owed. The courts don't have any way to actually make them pay, nor are they going to. Unless of course the state you are in does things differently that what I have dealt with in the past, which was actually suing attorneys for past due legal fees LOL

True. But there are things here that go easily. Like wage garnishments (which gets you more interests until the debt is paid) and they can attach assets such as his 401K. I'm not worried really, about recovering it. He has the money, he just thought he could paly games and get out of paying. I think it's funny, because had he just put his signature on one document, I would have lost my ability to recover legal fees. I didn't know about this until we went to court this afternoon. I'm glad he was acting like a jerk from the start.

He unwittingly cost himself another 3K, and not me. So for the year of hell my wife and I were put through, the giant hand of Karma smacked his ass.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
True. But there are things here that go easily. Like wage garnishments (which gets you more interests until the debt is paid) and they can attach assets such as his 401K. I'm not worried really, about recovering it. He has the money, he just thought he could paly games and get out of paying. I think it's funny, because had he just put his signature on one document, I would have lost my ability to recover legal fees. I didn't know about this until we went to court this afternoon. I'm glad he was acting like a jerk from the start.

He unwittingly cost himself another 3K, and not me. So for the year of hell my wife and I were put through, the giant hand of Karma smacked his ass.
karma.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors