Become a Patron!

ENDED - XTAR Christmas + ROCKET SV2 + Black Friday Big Sales Giveaway! Let’s play the game! - 12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
A little late, but congratulations Gak! You certainly are a lucky one with that amazing charger.

TOPIC #2
I can wait as long as it takes. I have plenty of backups. However, as others have mentioned, the sooner the better!
My husband stole my 2 bay charger. So this one would be a VERY welcome surprise to insure my batteries are reading correctly and charging as they should. Thank you for the opportunity, again!

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

NOT AN ENTRY

A little late, but congratulations Gak! You certainly are a lucky one with that amazing charger.

TOPIC #2
I can wait as long as it takes. I have plenty of backups. However, as others have mentioned, the sooner the better!
My husband stole my 2 bay charger. So this one would be a VERY welcome surprise to insure my batteries are reading correctly and charging as they should. Thank you for the opportunity, again!

He/She won a flashlight! ;)

PS: Congrats @gakudzu !

Already own a XTAR ROCKET SV2, so sitting this round out.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually try to charge my batteries overnight cause I only have a 2 bay charger that is breaking! I'm not exactly sure how long it takes but it seems like forever when I don't have any spares!
I would love a charger that only takes a couple of hours at most!
Thank you for the opportunity I could really use a new charger!
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my ALCATEL 4015T using Tapatalk

vapelifesaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Topic 2: Topic#2: How long can you wait to get your full batteries?
Currently it takes about 4-6hrs to charge my batteries during which that time I can't vape :( and I get pretty antsy ;)
So 2-3 hours would be awesome that way I can get back to vaping without biting my hubby's head off Lol
Thanks so much for doing this wonderful giveaway for all of us <3

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Topic#1 winner is gakudzu! Congratulations!

Congrats @gakudzu !!!

topic 2

I don't really wait. I rotate 6 batts. When 4 of them need charging, I put them on the charger, pull a fresh one out of my case. With my Reos, I only use 1 batt in the mod. If I'm actually waiting on batts, I'll use something else. Remember that it's important to let them rest before and after charging them! Also I've always heard that a slower charge on anything is a better charge. I'm far from a battery expert, so don't know if either of those are true from personal knowledge, but folks who do know a lot about em all tend to agree on those two things.

Better to adapt yourself to the needs of the battery than forcing the batt to adapt to you.

Kirill_Nik

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Topic 2

My charger has the ability to 1A charging current. Battery with a capacity of 2500-3000 mAh filled for 2.5-3 hours. It suits me

RaRaRa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
topic 2
I am satisfied with the charging time of 3-4 hours.
2A for batteries 25R? ... I feel sorry for my batteries. But for large batteries (such as 26650, etc.) is suitable.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Topic 2
I have to wait 3-4 hours for my batteries to fully charge. It would be great to cut that time in half.

Congrats to gakudzu!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Topic#2: XTAR ROCKET SV2 Giveaway!
My batteries take about 2 hours to charge.
Thank you @Shenzhen XTAR for the awesome contest!

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
topic #2

I am good waiting about 2-3 hours for my batteries to charge

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
topic #2
havent really timed it. just look to see if the light is green. could use a good charger.
good luck to all!
and congrats to @gakudzu

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
NOT AN ENTRY

Congrats @gakudzu !!!

topic 2

I don't really wait. I rotate 6 batts. When 4 of them need charging, I put them on the charger, pull a fresh one out of my case. With my Reos, I only use 1 batt in the mod. If I'm actually waiting on batts, I'll use something else. Remember that it's important to let them rest before and after charging them! Also I've always heard that a slower charge on anything is a better charge. I'm far from a battery expert, so don't know if either of those are true from personal knowledge, but folks who do know a lot about em all tend to agree on those two things.

Better to adapt yourself to the needs of the battery than forcing the batt to adapt to you.

I just had to say that I REALLY like your answer, Deb. I have 8 26650s but have been using only 2 and rotate them for my VT75 (18650s aren't cutting it for me anymore with that mod). Then wind up only charging one at a time or an 18 and a 26. Or, rotate 3 18s for my RX200. I must have 30 batteries. I wish I had a charger that can tell me how long the charge time was plus the stats. And I NEVER use a batt right off the fire.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats Markw4mms

Topic #3
Probably unlikely as I rarely use ebay but the possibility is still there.

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Topic #3
Unlikely as I dont use ebay lately. But who knows :)

GraySY

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats @Markw4mms Lucky!!!

Topic #3
No! I prefer to buy on the website of the manufacturer or reseller/distributor! It is safer and less problems with warranty.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Topic#3: Would you buy any products from XTAR Ebay promotion? Why?
Yes I would buy XTAR products from an Ebay promotion!
I use Ebay quite often and have scored some really good deals there and I have had no problems with any sellers there in my 15 years of using EBay!
If a product I want is at a great price on Ebay I would purchase it from there!

Congrats @Markw4mms
:confetti:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, guys!
Topic #3 Yes, I would buy from eBay, I've found lot's of good deals there.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Topic 3
generally I don't buy from ebay, but if it was from a manufacturer directly i would feel fine about it

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Topic 3
I would rather buy products from a manufacturer who I am sure of and can be guaranteed to be getting what I'm paying for! I suppose if I wanted something bad enough and I could only find it there I would consider it though!
Thank you so much for another opportunity!
Hopefully I might get lucky this time around cause my charger legit died last night so I really need one bad!
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my ALCATEL 4015T using Tapatalk

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Topic 3

Yes I would as I regularly buy from eBay and if it's from XTAR I can trust the authenticity of the products so I wont have to worry about fakes :)

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
Topic#2winner is Markw4mms! Congratulations! Thanks for all people’s participation! Please check out Topic#3: Would you buy any products from XTAR Ebay promotion? Why?
congrats marks.
topic 3
yes i would if you were the seller

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Topic #3
eBay -
Yes. ONLY from your Xtar authorized eBay seller, XtarShop in the CA.

However, since your consumer resale division is now LumensDirect.com , based in the California and offer all of your products for individual purchase, I would be much more inclined to purchase directly from Xtar. Customer service would be much more professional, quick to act and willing to resolve any problem with a product or other issue.

My husband is a flashlight enthusiast and claims that your website is one that he would definitely order from - not an eBay seller. I feel the same. We both agree we would feel more secure purchasing directly from Xtar/LumensDirect.com. For any difference in price from eBay vs. Xtar, to me, it is worth every penny. The Queen Ant charger looks quite impressive. It would allow me to charge 2 sets of my married 3 batts for my RX200 or 3 sets for dual batteries!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors