Become a Patron!

ENDED - XTAR Christmas + ROCKET SV2 + Black Friday Big Sales Giveaway! Let’s play the game! - 12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
topic #3

Sure I would, I am very selective but never had a bad ebay buying experience.

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Topic 3
It's been a while since I've bought anything from ebay, but if the price is right I would.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Topic 3
Definitely. I would definitely buy from Ebay is the price is right and the seller is legit.

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Topic 3
Yes I would most definitely buy from eBay as long as prices are competitive with other sites.
Thanks for running this sweet contest.

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Topic #3
Not usually, i don't much trust ebay

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, and congrats to you as well. I'm still waiting for them to contact me.
I PM'd them at 12am EST on the 30th and got a response within minutes.

Received the flashlight today. I'm no flashlight aficionado or anything, but it's pretty damn nice. Just what I was hoping for.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I PM'd them at 12am EST on the 30th and got a response within minutes.

Received the flashlight today. I'm no flashlight aficionado or anything, but it's pretty damn nice. Just what I was hoping for.
Thanks. The last time I won from them, they contacted me. I'll go ahead and shoot them a PM in just a bit then.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats to Markw4mms!

Topic #3
Would you buy any products from XTAR Ebay promotion? Why?
Yes, I'd feel confident purchasing from XTAR on Ebay. I've bought many things over the years from Ebay and I haven't had a negative experience yet. Customers appear to be happy with their transactions and products received from xtarshop. I like the Black Friday Christmas Gift Pack Promotion for the B20 flashlight. It would make a great Christmas gift that most anyone would appreciate.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Topic #3

Yes, I admire your product line, and have no problem with ebay purchases.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOT AN ENTRY

I just had to say that I REALLY like your answer, Deb. I have 8 26650s but have been using only 2 and rotate them for my VT75 (18650s aren't cutting it for me anymore with that mod). Then wind up only charging one at a time or an 18 and a 26. Or, rotate 3 18s for my RX200. I must have 30 batteries. I wish I had a charger that can tell me how long the charge time was plus the stats. And I NEVER use a batt right off the fire.
just saw this hun.......thanks. :)

Wahoooooooooooo Markw4mms Congrats!!!

Topic #3 entry

Probably not, I have never bought anything from Ebay and don't really trust em.

Bo8ka

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Topic#3: Would you buy any products from XTAR Ebay promotion? Why?

Maybe ... But I rarely buy on Ebay. Basically there I watch the auctions. Previously, there were good deals on VC2))

kloudz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Topic 3, I don't by anything on eBay, someone hacked my account a few years back and never looked at ebay again

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Topic #3
Honestly I try to avoid ebay like the plague. For the buyers it is a free for all. For sellers it is fees upon fees upon fees and if someone says you messed up then ebay sides with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thank u all for the congrats!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
fast shipping for sure! got mine in today and it's awesome. thanks @Shenzhen XTAR for the contest!

mSMJLBd.jpg

also quick question. i have a VC2 as well and my left bank never says "full" anymore even when the battery is full. any thoughts?

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
fast shipping for sure! got mine in today and it's awesome. thanks @Shenzhen XTAR for the contest!

mSMJLBd.jpg

also quick question. i have a VC2 as well and my left bank never says "full" anymore even when the battery is full. any thoughts?
Hi, does all batteries you use and charge in the left bank never say "full"? And does the voltage points at 4.2V when the batteries are full?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi, does all batteries you use and charge in the left bank never say "full"? And does the voltage points at 4.2V when the batteries are full?
Yeah it points at 4.2. One flashes full the other one never does. Even if I swap the batts it's always the left bank that doesn't say full. Just started a few days ago. Said full fine before that

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah it points at 4.2. One flashes full the other one never does. Even if I swap the batts it's always the left bank that doesn't say full. Just started a few days ago. Said full fine before that

It's not normal and please contact us at [email protected]. So our colleague who responsible for your country can serve you better, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors